• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] Hardware/Belfast 15th Birthday feat. Richie Hawtin LIVE - NYE @ Metro

Amen to that.

It'll be a lot more live than some of the livesets I've seen passed off.

oh FFS
lets not start this.

1. you can play live using a laptop.
2. hawtin won't be doing an entirely live set
3. it will still be more live than most live sets i've seen
4. Can't wait.

becy said:
oh FFS
lets not start this.

1. you can play live using a laptop.
2. hawtin won't be doing an entirely live set
3. it will still be more live than most live sets i've seen
4. Can't wait.

Agreed on all four points.

Hmm. This is surprisingly quiet.

It's still going to be a killer night though, but it'd be keen to see some of the crew around if any of them still exist... We'll be hitting this up, and then heading to Sunshine Ppl the next day. Don't know how big a night I'll have, I think it'll be a quiet-ish one and I'll head back to our apartment to have some sleep.. what are others thinking?

I'm thinking that I plan to get a few hours sleep between Belfast and Sunshine People.

Stating your plans to the world is a good way of making yourself look rather silly...

i've got a hotel room booked so i can have some kip in between.

:)

me - silly? haha

all good to go. coming up from the country for this. is every1 keen for this coz seems fairly quiet. do more ppl sorta have this as there quiet night easing into the day or will i be the only one really lovin life there.

becy said:
i've got a hotel room booked so i can have some kip in between.
Nice one. I've got mates with a hotel room too, so might duck in there too.

It's always handy when you don't have to go far.

:D

My boyfriend and i are coming to melb tomorrow, we only heard about this event the other day and are just so looking forward to some decent music and people, coming from tassie this is going to rock our worlds... hope it does for everyone else too... see you all there with bells on

i was actually a little bit disapointed with the night. was still a good night but all the speakers were distorting and was just itching for the tunes to go a bit harder. all in all was a great way to bring in the new year