• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Happy to be Hardcore - 8th May @ Cage

^^ who are the promotors guys.. the smile police krew?!? *jumps on the forums*

Mister. ToM PM ydeepS I know the fool has tickets!

Not long to go.......

*pumps up Hixxy - Toytown*

Enlighten, continuing its relationship with Smile Police will be there offering its full range of services including reagent testing, literature, safer drug use advice, plus more! :)

enlighten.png

hehe - yeh I have a whole bundle of $10 presale tickets - I'll be out and about this weekend with them - look out for the Happy to be Hardcore T-shirt tonight at Chop Suey and Kandy, then tomorrow night I'll be at Pharmacy.

Or you can PM me and we'll try and arrange something.

The promo CD should be out and about soon also.

This party is set to be one hell of a night - I can't wait!

Promo CDs are now out and about and T-shirts are also available (although I am unsure as to where from exactly - hehe).

All the DJs are really looking forward to this party and will undoubtably make it a night to remember.

guess what i have that night...

my formal...

may have to see whats happenning with the after partay...

But i have a 21st to make an appearance at too...

if im there, ill be there laate...

damn evil things to do... :(

i wanna be there!!!

* skips off to try and wrangle her way to do another formal>21st>afterparty>to this one... *

...i managed a similar arrangement with pharmacy... im sure i can probably do it again... ;)

hmmm....

looks good...

having a straight and sober month during may though... so may have to invest in another bottle of guarana tablets...

but i dunno.... are happy hard events down here the same as sydney???

Muzby, come along man and say G'Day, I'll only be there testing but would be good to catch up.

Muzby - Melbourne has only a few hardcore nights over the year - this party is the first collaboration between Smile Police and myself - we have chosen a lineup of DJs that are passionate about their music - Cage is being transformed - we aren't trying to be like other parties elsewhere - this is our own interpretation of how a party should be run!

It going to be good being back at hte cage. Have not been the for about 1 year and 4 months.

The decore team are hard at work making sure the Cage is transformed into doo haven.

The door staff have been choose because they have no respect for order.

The Dj's are all preped

The light and Sound guys are on full alert.

Now all we need is that Happy Hardcore fans to show us how much they really love happy Hardcore.

I will be fron row Centre or at the Bar.

See there people.

I must say its been allot of fun putting on a small party again. Brings you back to basics but still keep the good vibe up

Airwalk said:
Muzby, come along man and say G'Day, I'll only be there testing but would be good to catch up.

mite just do that dude...

i was only thinking today....

"holy crap, still havent caught up with airwalk since i moved down here..."

:)

People wanting to get a hold of $10 presale tix can PM me or look out for them around the place this weekend!

sadly wont be in attendance... the formal and more specifically the after party are looking far to appetizing...

have fun kids!

boo!!

I'll make it a concerted effert to be there.
any presale tickets still floating around?

Set Times

HARDCORE HIVE
10-11 Xpression
11-12 JFX
12-1 Rapid
1-2.30 Stevie B
2.30-3.30 Berzerker
3.30-5 Kelsta
5-6 Speedloader
6-7 Photon

HUM DRUM CONUNDRUM
12-1 Raving Alco