• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb-G.O.D - Special Easter Edition. Thurs. 8th April-Altona

i shan't be there, but it's good to see these parties doing well - i've heard that the vibe (one of the most important things) is great, and it seems like everyone's had a really good time :)

enjoy!

I keep missing these parties!! fuck! Well, keep having them and i will get there eventually :D

Awesome line up as usual.....anyone who hasn't seen Klasic + Sanders shoudl really get their ass in gear.....the few sets of theirs i have seen are top notch, even better than Hellraiser IMO.....

Have fun peeps...

^^ its apparently there last set together too!!!, please correct me if im wrong

for those who havent seen archie play before GET ALONG AND SEE HIM!!! this guy is like a god to me!!!!

i hope i can make it... my old boss is coming back from the uk and has planned drinks for this nite..... hmmm... dilemma.....

anyone keen to offer a drunk me a lift at about 10-11pm? i can get to the city... :/

and i will be your eternal slave...

and just outta curiosity, is this place gonna be full of kids??? (yes, i'm a 25 year old worried about my age.... )

MoeBro said:
they play at factory?

Klasic and Sanders play once a month at Factroy plus each and every Friday at Chop Suey (ScuBar). They have however separated and are now two separate artists, both of which are residents at the obove clubs.

^^ Nooooooooooooo.......!!! Seperation!?!

Hmm....rethinks.....now there is twice as much.....there will now be instead of 1 x 1hr set of K+S, now there will be 1 x 1hr set of K, and 1 x 1hr set of S....

YAY! :D haha

This will be an event & a half! Especially for me, haven't played old school for ever!

muzby said:
and just outta curiosity, is this place gonna be full of kids??? (yes, i'm a 25 year old worried about my age.... ) [/B]

no definately not.. it is 17 years & over, but we get ppl of all ages which i think is the best thing, we've tried as hard as we can to make these parties a 'party' where everyone can just enjoy, & things like that dont even matter, nothing matters, thats what its all about.. were all just there to party together :D

Hey tnargus :)

Thanks for the awsome support..

Sadly Klasic and I are stoping the DJ duo thing, this is due to Klasic going to Europe for nearly a year which will be wicked. He has already got gigs lined up in UK as well as Scotland.

Though Production doesn't stop. Next K&S single will be this year I am not sure on a date. Our remix of Temple of trance will be out on a clasic picture disc ..

But I can tell you this, in May there will be a production/vinyl out of hellraiser and I called Ad Nauseam with remix by Frank Ellrich aka Headcrusher aka A*S*Y*S.
On Scorbüt Records which is owned by Frank.

This project will also include hard as fuck DJ/ Acid live sets like amnesia festival.

The first half of this year about 4 productions with top remix's should be released

Varies lables aswell.

Will keep you posted.

Cheers..

bah muzby, as if worry bout that..... if my form at 21 is half as good as yours is now, i will be pumped

R^S said:
Hey tnargus :)

Thanks for the awsome support..

Sadly Klasic and I are stoping the DJ duo thing, this is due to Klasic going to Europe for nearly a year which will be wicked. He has already got gigs lined up in UK as well as Scotland.

Though Production doesn't stop. Next K&S single will be this year I am not sure on a date. Our remix of Temple of trance will be out on a clasic picture disc ..

But I can tell you this, in May there will be a production/vinyl out of hellraiser and I called Ad Nauseam with remix by Frank Ellrich aka Headcrusher aka A*S*Y*S.
On Scorbüt Records which is owned by Frank.

This project will also include hard as fuck DJ/ Acid live sets like amnesia festival.

The first half of this year about 4 productions with top remix's should be released

Varies lables aswell.

Will keep you posted.

Cheers..

Gasp! The Colonel speaks to mwah?! :D No worries re support bro...sadly my theory of an hour of you and an hour of Klasic wont work, as he is goin overseas...oh well....you'll have to do on your own ;)

Lookin forward to the new releases and seeing you @ future events (errr thats not Future Ent, i mean events in the future....).....look for me, i'll be the mad fucker goin nuts front + centre (and headbanging....i dont see too many other ravers doing that:\) haha...

keep up the good work! :)

St Luke is right, people of all ages go to GOD (it's actually on my 29th birthday this time), but in answer to your question - the place is full of kids.

That's no bad thing though - I was actually encouraged by how many nice young folks I saw running around at the last one. Baby ravers get a bad rap that I don't think is 100% deserved... they do make me feel a bit tired sometimes, but that's mostly envy. I wish I had that much energy! (At one point there was a definite old-fart dance zone on the main stage, people I hadn't seen for ages, showing the whippersnappers how it was done... until we all got too puffed and had to stop ;))

And besides, you can always come and hang out with us old folks if you want. We'll be over by the chill area, sitting around with a thermos of coffee and a nice warm blanky, knitting^Wmaking kandy.

LOL!!

i dunno man, i didnt really see much on the night due to the fact that i was running around like a mad man, but looking thru the photo's http://www.gospelofdance.com.au/GodsHouseGodsRules.htm it really didnt seem like a young crowd to me at all, i am 29 aswell, & alot of my friends come to this party so im sure us oldies will fit in somewhere.. ;)

its a playground for kiddies...

hahah nah... i remember talking to this guy for about an hour who was 40 years old, i kept on trying to tell him that age doesnt matter, he just would believe me!!

joell: its ur birthday!?its my birthday too! ...kinda... my birthday is the 9th... so after 12 its my birthday...