• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] Future Music Festival - Sidney Myer Music Bowl, 11th March. REVIEWS!!

tribesman

Bluelighter
Future Music Festival 2007

Date: Labour Day Long Weekend - Sunday 11th March

Venue: Sidney Myer Music Bowl

As most of you probably know this is more or less the rebadged Two Tribes.

Announced Lineup:

Carl Cox
Ferry Corsten
Felix Da Houecat
Nick Warren
X-Press 2
LTJ Buken & MC Conrad
Tom Novy
Fedde Le Grand
Chris Lake
Josh Wink
Princess Superstar
The Egg LIVE
Sander Van Doorn
DJ Falcon
Rex The Dog LIVE
Joachin Garraud
Serge Santiago
Sebestain Leger
JDS
Ali B
Midnight Juggernaught LIVE
TV Rock
Riot in Belguim
Gang Bang
John Course
Dirty South

Tickets on Sale December 20th from:

ticketmaster
inthemix.com.au
other usual outlets

Price TBA

Was planning on doing Melbourne for Two Tribes this year, and no Sander for my hometown has pretty much set it for me :)

Its a lil to earlly for this one. Sorry dude. Will close to reopen in a few weeks :)

Cheers.

Check the time line in guidelines for posting events.

Reopened to fit guidelines

Ferry Corsten!! =D

Wouldnt mind checking out Princess Superstar and Fedde le Grand just to see what e'lse they have to offer other than their current chart songs :)

Dammit, that looks awesome. %)

How come the title says 'Melb' when it's in Sydney?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllll...... don't *I* feel like a fucking idiot now??? :eek:

Still not going though - it's about 100,000 miles away PLUS it'll be full of BO-GANS. ;)

felixdahousekat said:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllll...... don't *I* feel like a fucking idiot now??? :eek:

Still not going though - it's about 100,000 miles away PLUS it'll be full of BO-GANS. ;)

Guess you must even feel more of an idiot. There's stuff all chance of being BOGANS to this type of event, more like the stereotype MUZZAS and RAVERS :|

^^ stuff all chance hey! il most likely be there and im a bogan! %);) Variety is the spice of life!

anyyyways this lineups the beest i seen in a while!:D - i cant believe two tribes is gone tho! its strange but oh well times arra chagin' as much as i dont like it what can you do

I'm pretty sure I'll be present and accounted for with another group of non-bogans a few hours after the doors open [depending on set-times, of course ;)].

Wicked line up -- Rex The Dog; Carl Cox; Josh Wink; Princess Superstar; Midnight Juggernaught; John Course...

Brain esplodey! =D

Got my tics early so now all I have to do is convince my mates to tag along. It will be like a second summadayze with more of a trance edge i think. Should be a cracker day, bring it on!!!!

^I think this line-up shits all over summerdayze in every aspekt. I'm hanging for Ferry, Nick Warren, Josh Wink, Coxy, SVD, Ali B & Infusion live.

I miss two tribes, but let's face it......it was starting to turn to shit.

There are definantly same good names in the line up that im certainly interested in seeing play..have to get on top of my bills first before i splurge and shell out for a ticket or two.

I'd definately be there if it was a bogan event... the Bowl now is just a magnent for Muzza's and Barbie Dolls

Too many of my old fav's to miss.
As much as i generally don't dig daytime gigs, and i generally don't dig Future... I'll be there drinking way-too-expensive beer and (hopefully) getting back in to some acts that i loved eons ago :)

Not to mention it's the weekend after a killer exam for me =D

Mr Wink, Mr Bukem, Mr Warren, Mr Cox and *gulp* Ferry are the old drawcards for me...
and my relatively recent discovery of Rex the Dog has me very much lookign forward to seeing him play again! :)
Have loved a few Egg tunes in my time, too. Never seen them/him play though.

^^^^ i second that beer motion. =D

Im curious to see how The Egg goes live aswell.

Myself and Mr Nickzor are planning on attending this event, tickets have already been purchased and are blutacked to my fridge!

We are planning on a day of laughs, drinks and relaxing to some good music hopefully in the sun!!!

never seen carl cox as yet, so looking forward muchly to the first time cox virgin cherry being popped, as well as Princess superstar (absolutely fucking <3 her!).
and of course checking out:

Ferry Corsten
Felix Da Houecat
Tom Novy
Fedde Le Grand
The Egg LIVE
Joachin Garraud
ght Juggernaught LIVE
TV Rock

wazza said:
Guess you must even feel more of an idiot. There's stuff all chance of being BOGANS to this type of event, more like the stereotype MUZZAS and RAVERS :|

I see you Melbournites throw around this 'Muzza' word on other forums. What is that, like a sort of gym junkie egomaniac sort?

Edit: Ah, I see

It would be absolutely awesome if Coxy is closing the main stage with party techno to a packed out sydney myer music bowl, now that'd put a smile on my face :)