• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MeLb - EARTHCORE REVIEWS 2005 - 25 - 27 NOV - UNDERA UNDERA

i think i can safely edit the title for your reviews now :)

have fun kiddes. stay safe.

Google Earth directions for Earthcore

A little birdy told me the spot for earthcore and then made me bookmark it in Google Earth.

Download the .txt file and rename to earthcore.kmz , open Google Earth and go File->Open , and voila!

Damn it took me a while to figure out all the landmarks :) If anyone thinks I'm wrong.... I'll damn well shake my fist at you!

Attachments

• earthcore.txt
    421 bytes · Views: 149
=D Fucking awsome. But freezing last night, and a tree fell on 2 cars and a tent 10m from our camp site 8o , lucky no one was hurt. I took some pics post them when i can function. Brilliant electrical storm friday night, and it only rained for about 15 min's. LAB4 was insane even though i think i have hypothermia now.:\

might i just say this was 3 days of ongoing musical orgasm, love and good vibes, the best - and seemingly the smallest and most chilled out Earthcore i have been to in years.

Simon - late but worth the wait, Future Sound full band a bit after sunset, Dr Jane a total jammin ol' schhool w/Disko Pussy surprise, System 7....

highest moments for me though was talking to Steve Hillage and Miguette Giraudy of System 7 as we were jamming out to the full-out rockout of Juno Reactor's tribal drummers and Feeling the Universe on Sunday morning.

Simon God of Acid Postford - 3 times! OTT!!! my oh my, it was like havin your cake and eating it tiwice- thrice - arghhhh!!

how overwhelmingly righteous was it, all y'all?

Major Props, Kudos and Thanks to the Organisers of this awesome event, to all the Musicians and Performers, to the Sound & Groundcrew, and to the Weather Gods for the epic sunshine, lightning visuals and overall brilliant times.

P.S. also props to Dr Shulgin, Dr Nichols and Dr Glennon, Dr Albert Hofmann and Mr Terrence McKenna, RIP.

Last edited:
see i got invited to go all expenses paid on fri arvo... but i was already out of town.... how sucky is that

Another professional, brilliant event - all details obviously planned to the nth degree. Cheers to the Earthcore crew.

That was off the fucking wall! My first doof and it was beyond my wildest expectations. I'm going to write a trip report about it but
4. DO NOT discuss drugs in this forum.
Discussion about how off your head you were, what drugs you plan to take, what drugs you plan to buy, what drugs your friends are going to take etc. will NOT be tolerated.
Your post will be Edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man this party was absolutely awsome. Been to a few, but hangin with the dmf crew, the couches, fresh pancakes.. made all the difference. The dj's were incredible as was the whole setup of the place, esp the main stage and lasers, and the shooting stars at night. mad props to siaqua for their whole set. I'm gonna make a short trip report on my experience too.

great party. but i think some of the organisation was a little awry.

musically it was awsome.

halcyon and on and on and on and on until the next one.

This year for me was an earthcore of plusses and minusses.

Losing your friends is not cool at all.

Whereas, seeing your cousin [from perth!] who you havn't seen for 8+ years randomly tap you on the shoulder at the hydra stage was a big plus :)

I thought the main stage was a bit lame as compared to last year, that zeus head had nothing on the giant toungue.

I was unimpressed when 1/2 of my camp left on the sunday morning at 9:00 meaning I had to stay and reset up camp and missed some acts I wanted to see.

The rain was a mixed blessing.

But I had fun, the sunday afternoon being a great time. Props to all those I saw, ex-bl's and the other cool melbourne crews. Gliam, rock out you goose master :)

Big ups to the enlighten crew I worked with. Looking forward to the future :)

nickthecheese said:
Big ups to the enlighten crew I worked with. Looking forward to the future :)

pity they were so quiet they shut down early. huge kudos to the police who stopped by and listened then nodded their head and walked off.

i have to admit the police and ambulance crews at EC this year were stellar.

What a weekend!!! =D

We arrived Thursday night and set up our campsite next to the Hydra stage as we did last year...

Friday night's Japanese bonanza was sensational... those guys are insane! What an evening when the storm started to roll in... such a shame I started to get a headache... and so I went to my tent early, popped my earplugs in... I could still hear the music and my tent would light up with the flashes of lightning... sleeping on the ground when thunder roars is really somethin! :)

The rest of the weather was great... not really too hot and at least it didn't rain all weekend...

It was just so nice to not have my watch with me and turn my mobile off when I arrived Thursday night... I totally lost track of the time of day!

My Saturday afternoon/evening kicked off with Sourcepan, a fellow South Australian... all his mates and I were front and centre for his set... then I pretty much stayed on the dancefloor until halfway through Hallucinogen, when I had to go for a small rest in my mate's van... but still could hear the music loud and clear as we were only about 30 metres away from the dancefloor... then my mate's returned and wanted to sleep in their van, so I went off wandering about from Hydra to the main stage back n forth in a daze... watching bits n pieces of Juno Reactor etc...

Highlight for me was getting my beanbag and dragging it out by the Hydra stage to take in the beautiful surrounds of people dancing and walking by and the trees and blue skies, whilst listening to Protoculture... :D

This was my 3rd Earthcore and my most favourite so far (although 2003 was pretty amazing!)... and no doubt next year's will be even better :D

De Spook said:
i have to admit the police and ambulance crews at EC this year were stellar.

Couldn't agree more - even bigger ups to the stjohns ambulance people who came over to chat to enlighten and give their fullest support.

Did anyone actually get a 333 ticket? was it any good?

This was my forth earthcore and like nicthecheese said it had some hits and misses.

The weather on the saturday and sunday was great - it wasn't too hot yet iut was sunny and perfect for going wandering or having a dance. The addition of the stage in amoungst the markets was great, it really added to a great vibe around the area and made it seem much more social. The psychedelic bus was great as it was the only area playing psy at around lunch time.

I was a bit annoyed with the how the set times were set up. Not having Hydra on until 6pm on Saturday was a bit of a blow, it is supposed to be a psytrance festival. The riverside beats stage was also missed.

That said, Juno Reactor and Tsuyoshi Suzuki (him in particular) were fucking awesome. Was right up the front for both their sets and got some great pictures and met some cool people there too. Lab4 was even really good, definately had a great energetic, stage presence.
Hydra stage was good as per usual, but I did think Haluncinogens set was a bit of let down. Sharmanix was pretty much the unaltered track from the album.

Sphrongled - fucking awesome for tripping during the day (have to write a trip report about that)
Complaints aside it was great event, with great people and amazing music. A big hand to all those who organized this event and also props to enlighten for spreading the word and being there to make sure EC was as safe as possible.

PS. Does anyone know the title and the artist of this track played at the start of either Astrix or Coomzy (probably Astrix) that goes "I'm playing the game....." - sounded fucking wicked, and I want to get hold of it. It was a psy track

psytaco said:
PS. Does anyone know the title and the artist of this track played at the start of either Astrix or Coomzy (probably Astrix) that goes "I'm playing the game....." - sounded fucking wicked, and I want to get hold of it. It was a psy track
I'll take a guess it was "I wish" by Infected mushroom off Converting Vegetarians, i heard someone playing it as i stumbled back towards suzuki, almost got sidetracked :)

^ The track you are looking for is a Skazi remix of Infected Mushroom's "I wish" PM me an i'll email it to you if you like. Make sure you are at Earthcore in the Park when Skazi comes out next year.

Has anyone mentioned the sand on the dance floor? Best idea yet, no choking on dust this year.

Tsuyoshi is an absolute madman did my head in completely!

I'll see any true believers at Solstice or RS and the rest next year...

I want to know you, better than I know myself!!!!! Another recollation, the lasers!!! They were fucking incredible! Watching them dance through the trees all Saturday night was orgasmic.

IMO one of the better EC events I've attended, if not the best. Had a ball, can't say there were too many negatives except getting bogged with JB, Thoth and Sifu on the way home and losing my RZR V3 to the earth (read: lost it in the mud).

Twas such a good party i decided i just had to share that with you all! =D

PS: Good to see all the old faces and put at least one new face to a name!