• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELB/Earthcore/ 08/03/04/ Sidney Myer Music Bowl

It all depends on where it will be easiest for you to pass out :)

haha passing out!!!! pfffffft we'll be kicking on in the botanical gardens till the sun comes up %);)

Last edited:
Monday 8 March - Labour Day Holiday - Sidney Myer Music Bowl and surrounding parklands.

Welcome to the first Earthcore in the Park, forget the dodgy maps, forget the dodgy directions, forget the tragic parking, now it's all available at your doorsteps. For those who have trekked for countless hours through the wilderness to all parts of Victoria and southern NSW, this is your chance to spend more time worrying about your outfit than your camping gear. A perfect end to the summer outdoor party season with easy public transport access, and our first guaranteed dust free event!! We have been forced to cancel a few of our usual attractions and have had to replace the planned virgin sacrifices for the world's largest sandpit in order not to offend the Trustees of the venue. However, do not be alarmed - this unique venue has also unique possibilities and we hope you enjoy what we have planned. Enjoy, and please look after yourself and your mates.

sitemap1.jpg

MONSTER MAIN FLOOR

LAROZ (live) 10am - 11am
BOOGS 11am - 12.30pm
BRAD DANIELS - 12.30pm - 2pm
DISKO PUSSY 2pm - 3.30pm
STEVE STRATTON 3.30pm - 5pm
ALIAS 5pm - 6.30pm
Infected Mushroom (live) 6.30pm - 8pm
DR B 8pm - 9.30pm
GMS GMS (live) 9.30pm - close

HILLTOP STAGE

AGENT 86 midday - 1pm
BAD BOYS BATUCADA (live) 1pm - 2pm
RANSOM 2pm - 3.30pm
TWO DOGS(Resin Dogs Brisbane)3.30pm - 5pm
BREWSTERB 5pm - 6.30pm
THE BIRD (Sydney - Live) 6.30pm - 7.30pm
DEEP CHILD (Sydney - Live) 7.30pm - 8.30pm
SALMONELLA DUB (live) 8.30pm - close

SPEAKEASY SOUNDSYSTEM

starting with pure ambient wobble, through dub and groove to deep minimal beats the Speakeasy will be the ultimate recovery for all caners. Comfy seating in a shaded environment. Breakfast, coffees and cocktails on tap.

Chiba Bros 7am - 10am
Luke Shamanix 10am - midday
Foundation Stepper midday - 1pm
DJ Uptight 1pm - 2pm
Cool Hand 2pm - 3.30pm
Papa Stylee 3.30pm - 5pm
Bek 5pm - 6pm
Ginger Martini 6pm - 7pm
Matty Flynn 7pm - 9pm

This is a licensed 18+ only event. All baby faces please bring ID if you want to drink.
Standard venue conditions apply: no sharp implements, no pets, no BYO,

Free workshops will be available from midday through to 6pm. Encompassing drumming, art projects, West African Drumming (BYO drums), Sandcastling (all day), Massage, Yoga, Spray art and stencilling, giant ongoing mural, group sculpture and jewellery

*Gates open 7 am*

Boom Boom starts 10 am - 11 pm

Official afterparty from 11 pm - sunrise
FOR EARTHCORE IN THE PARK *ATTENDEES ONLY*

Seven - 52 Albert Rd - South Melbourne
(please retain your ticket stub for Earthcore in the Park to gain entry)

Dj's Ozzy - Billy the Kid - Hugo + special special guest

Earthcore in the Park
tix - $55 (gst + service charges *inclusive*) online http://www.earthcore.com.au

0r $55 +* their* booking fee + service charges

retail la la la land Ministry of Style (Fitzroy) - Gaslight (CBD) - Inacoma (Ringwood)
Eye Spy (Frankston) - Central Station (CBD) - CC Music (Geelong) - Alley tunes (Hawthorn) Mighty Music Machine (Prahran)

Market stall enquiries - Ben 0404 255 317
General enquiries [email protected] - (03) 9416 3557

Oh dear:

Infected Mushroom (live) 6.30pm - 8pm
DR B 8pm - 9.30pm
GMS GMS (live) 9.30pm - close

that has made the event about 30% lower standard. Oh well, still going it looks like. heh

why wazza?

feci sunset set = awsome

gms are hard and banging so they are best suited to close imho

and dr b would not be in that timeslot if e.c didn't believe he could deliver the goods....... and i've seen many a rippin set from this man.

Good on ya Dr B, i'm sure you'll treat us well! Your warmup for Posford @ the Prince was excellent, sure you can do it for us again :D

CAN'T FUCKIN WAIT!

I realy really really wanna see The Bird

and

I really really really wanna see Infected Mushroom

why oh why oh why oh why do they have to be at the same time?

*sticks bottom lip out really far*

Nothing wrong with DrB at all(and I mean at all).. Just wouldve died (expected/wanted) to see IM and GMS back to back... And Infected Mushroom at 6:30 in March, could be a quite hot one to go crazy too. Im spending a couple days at the GP, I was hoping they'd be on later so I could rest during the day..

Can't win them all.

They're playing on the same stage right? No way you'd be able to fit both of their setups ready to go at once... you'd need that time in the middle for setting up I'd think. ;)

wazza said:
Nothing wrong with DrB at all(and I mean at all).. Just wouldve died (expected/wanted) to see IM and GMS back to back... And Infected Mushroom at 6:30 in March, could be a quite hot one to go crazy too. Im spending a couple days at the GP, I was hoping they'd be on later so I could rest during the day..

Can't win them all.

cool bro, each to their own, was just interested in your reasoning :)

i may or may not have to bail
uni seems to have put some stress on availability
Ive also gotten this complete cbf attitude.
I think TT may be enough this time around =\

- moe

The pleasure guide is out on the streets NOW. Check it out !!!!!!!!!!!

oohhh one guess at how excited i am about this one kiddies!!! woohoo!

its not very long now children...

shame i have school the next day...
...the sheer fact i can wear my nice clean dancin shoes yo an earthcore event *:O no dust?! no dust!* its exciting!!

Yeah does someone wanna organise a meetup *I take no responsibilty*. It would be nice to have some ppl to talk to, as all my friends can't handle doing the double.

Will be doing the double!

What is the thin red line around the bowl on the map?

Is that the fencing tee hee

.:MELBOURNE - - - EARTHCORE *official* MEETUP, 8/03, SIDNEY MYER MUSIC BOWL:.

Ok kiddies, here's the deal...

We meet at 3PM [that way most of us won't be too fussed about the acts on at that time], at the 'World's Largest Sandpit'. =D

Hope to see everyone there!
/rollcall...............................:D

{Edit. No need for a new thread, so this one was merged to the original one. Deleted map, as its already here. :)}

Last edited by a moderator: