Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - BIG DAY OUT '05 - REVIEWS - 30/01/05

http://www.bluelight.nu/vb/showthread.php?postid=2521328#post2521328

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
The final and last annoucement has been done...

CRUSTY DEMON FMX DEMO
FRENZAL RHOMB
THE MESS HALL
JONATHAN WALL
MONEY MARK
KID KOALA
RISE AGAINST
R2D2
EVERMORE
CUT COPY
SPAZZYS
DIGITAL PRIMATE
LEEROY
THE COPS
ELECTROCUTE
THEREDSUNBAND
FYREFLYES
DJ DANIELSAN
DJ MARK MURPHY
DJ AJAX
DJ TWOUP
SARAH BLASKO

so yeah... there we go...

GONNA BE HUGE!!!

Atmosphere, Beastie Boys, Hilltop Hoods, Scribe, Freestylers...

i dont think i'll be able to say no ;)

The Music - Favourite band at the moment! Cant wait! They ROCK!
Carl Cox - One of my favourite DJs, I hope he plays a long set, WOW!

But other acts are attracting me too, cant wait for this.

hmm...not such a great one :\ Cut Copy makes up for it though.

not sure who im gonna check out yet. but Powderfingers a definant.

I seen Slipknot, Slayer and Hatebreed earlier this year for their Unholy Alliance tour and Slipknot absolutely smashed it - top performance....

that said, I'm going to see Slipknot, The Streets and the Chemical Brothers, I've never been to a Melbourne BDO before, only Sydney ones;

do they have a boiler room, or is the dance arena outdoors?

This is gonna be my first BDO ever. Its the first time that the line up has gotten me excited and its not on the same weekend as Rainbow Serpent (which I wouldnt miss for anything).

The main reason I will be in attendance is the Chemical Brothers and The Streets. The Chem Bros sadly arent putting on a Melb sideshow so its the BDO or nothing... and I missed them last time they were out :\. Theres a whole stack of other acts that I would really like to check out as well. Hopefully I will be able to fit in seeing everything.

I got much more money than I anticipated in my work leave payout so I purchased myself a ticket for Xmas. Cant wait!

stace.

Oh, I am so there! It's the day after my birthday, so I can make it a semi-celebration. Now i just need to get a ticket.

The Streets. Yay! *does silly dance*
also beastie boys, carl cox, chemical brothers.

cue uber-excitement

Just got my ticket! WOOHOO!

I am just a bit confused with how they are doing the tickets since I have never been to a BDO before. Seems like you give them your receit then they give you your ticket then you go to the entrance, does this sound right?

Also, when will the time schedule for the acts be released, soon?

The Melbourne set times have been released.. you'll find them here

Looks like there will be a lot of running around in the evening. :)

I received my invite to my bros engagement party yesterday, which he conveniently planned to have on the same day! Fortunately its lunch and theres not a whole lot going on that I'm very interested in until 3.30pm. *phew*

stace.

good vibrations lineup is sensational, and due to me being broke... and this being a crap lineup. im not going.
which is a real shame as ive only missed one since 1999.

I don't think I'll be going anymore due to having to go interstate that weekend at this stage......

cant wait :D looking forward to roaming the markets and stuff and listening to some good music :)