Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb. BELFAST NYE w/ Oliver Lieb @ QBH

PeterPoppa

Bluelighter
The Hardware Board-Riders in conjunction with Killrockstar!, Loaded Entertainment, Kandy Kollective, Lasergun and Scattered Productions presents...

BELFAST- NYE 2005
NYE IS ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS...

16621_image_t.jpg

New Years Eve is full of hype these days! Expensive DJs, over-priced tickets and a sea of people! You get lost, cant find your friends and it's not what it used to be. Well, not exactly...

If CJ Bolland didn't rock your socks off last year, Oliver Lieb will! Belfast will be transformed into a ravers paradise full of smiling faces, friendly staff and laser lights to dance away your dreams. Extra crisp sound and decor by Evolve including the BELFAST SUN himself and some very special installations. Classic video and animations by WOPR. Performances and silly stunts by C! All this alongside old skool DJs who were there from the very beginning either picking up glasses, inventing the Melbourne shuffle or buying records which turned into now cult classics! Sweet as...

Check www.hardwarecorp.com.au to specify your playlist for NYE, direct from you to the DJs. Help us to make this night, our night. A night about you and your friends.

OLIVER LIEB / Paragliders / LSG / Spicelab / Ambush / Mindspace 100% LIVE

Possibly one of Melbourne's favourite old skool heroes, Oliver Lieb returns to our shores from Frankfurt for his dead famous LIVE show to 2000 mad, up for it old skoolers and funky new kids on the block. His production list reads like a 5 page UN Weapons of Mass Destruction list. Whether it be his infamous LSG on SUPERSTITION RECORDS which helped shape the 90s German trance sound, or his timeless classic Spicelab deeper projects on Sven Vath's HARTHOUSE label, Oliver has consistently pushed boundaries and evolved as one of Germany's premier electronic musicians. This will be his first live show in over 7 years for Australia so be very prepared for something very, very special!

For more info checkout DJs & ARTISTS at www.hardwarecorp.com.au

What Time Is Love?

From 88 to 93, these 5 years were the ones that shaped the future of electronic music, from Detroit and Acid House to Rave to German trance, this room will explore the magic of these exciting times!

Oliver Lieb LIVE (Germany)
Riche Rich
Willie Tell
Jayse Knipe
Jeff Tyler
Scott Finemore
Simon Coyle
Gavin Martin
Hellraiser
Scott Alert
Seth Taylor
Andrew Marsh

PHARMACY VS. KLASSIC KANDY

The old skool trance sounds of 92 to 2000, pumping, energetic and oh so memorable as we power through from Cosmic Baby to Energy 52 and all things in between!

Astroboy
Rapid vs Stevie B
Jeremy K vs Nexus
Scott Alien vs Itchy
Richie Braic vs Ajax
Kelsta vs. Krash
Neo

BROOKLYN IN THE HOUSE

From the funk, soul and hip hop era of 85 to the Detroit and techno movements up until 95, a mash-up of sounds to fill your soul and present the "phunk" side of the culture. Rock on!

Ben Cromack
Dee Dee
Matt Radovich
Dallas Raft
Ruckus
Simon Slieker
PDT
Dave Rankine

TICKETS
Early Birds (limited to 400) on sale now while stocks last for $39+bf from stores listed with an asterix (*). Normal tix on sale for $49+bf. Combo tix (1 Sunshine People & 1 Belfast ticket) on sale now for $90+bf from stores listed with an asterix (*)

*Ticketek - 132 849 (all stores, phone sales & www)
*3e Concepts - Windsor - 03 9529 8088
Alley Tunes - Hawthorn - 03 9819 9449
CC Records - Geelong - 03 5221 8466
*Central Station - City - 03 9654 2505
Dangerfield - Brunswick - 03 9416 2032
Dangerfield - Chadstone - 03 9564 8299
Dangerfield - Collins St - 03 9431 0000
Dangerfield - Greville 039521 1955
Glue - Highpoint - 03 9318 7277
HMV Dance Dept - Bourke St - 03 9654 8533
*Inacoma Clothing - Ringwood - 03 9879 4944
Jac & Jean - Frankston - 03 9783 6732
*Ministry of Style - Fitzroy -03 9419 4952
Pure Vinyl - Prahran - 03 9533 6434
Pure Sound Music - Fitzroy - 03 9417 1733
Poetic Jungle - Moonee Ponds - 03 9370 6154
Second Spin - Swanston St - 03 9654 0309
Slap Records - Fitzroy - 03 9416 3707
Strange Days - Windsor - 03 9525 2434
Street Exchange - Chadstone - 03 9530 9711

VENUE
Doors open 9pm till 8am. Over 18s only. ID is required. Club QBH. 1 Queensbridge St. City. Be there at 12 o'clock for the midnight countdown and spectacular. Don't forget QBH has undergone some massive renovations making the venue one big uninterupted party space- oh yeah!!!

THANKYOU TO ALL FOR COMING TO BELFAST OVER THE LAST 10 YEARS. WE HAVE HAD A MEMORABLE AND SPECIAL TIME. RESPECT...

Sensational! Noone causes a ruckus like when Pharmacy and Kandy get together- that upstairs room is going to shake come NYE!! 8o

well finally my decisions have been finalised.....i'm hitting this nye....couldn't miss a live oliver lieb set and an old school belfast party....then sunshine people and summerdayze new years day....should be a rockin (and hectic) 24 hrs.

groova said:
well finally my decisions have been finalised.....i'm hitting this nye....couldn't miss a live oliver lieb set and an old school belfast party....then sunshine people and summerdayze new years day....should be a rockin (and hectic) 24 hrs.

Yeah! Sounds like you're down with the sickness Groova! How good is Oliver Lieb! Did anyone catch his set on TripleJ last weekend? Sterling stuff!

8o

COUNT ME THE FUCK IN !!!!

MY TICKETS ARRIVED YESTURDAY FOR BELFAST AND SUNSHINE PPL, ITS BEEN A LONG HARD YEAR SO LETS ROCK

man...... you guys are going to rock!!! I am sooooo jealous :D

how awesome is the line up!!!

i am so pumped for this one it will be huge!

I spent last new year's at a house party, which was fun, but buggered if I'm gonna do it again. It's New Years!

It's actually my first Belfast, so it should be good!

first belfast????

wow well your in for one mega awesome new years then!!

BELFAST ALWAYS ROCKS!!! :D

What tunes does everyone want to hear at Belfast. I know my night won't be complete without:

KLF- Fuck The Millenium
CJ Bolland- The Prophet
DDR & The Geezer- Mad Cows On Acid

If I hear those tunes I will cry tears of joy! What a magic start to the year! A big Belfast fuck off to 2004! *Prays to the gods of good fortune*

=D

^Yeah nice.........there's way too many i would love to hear, but a few classics off the top of my head would be:

love stimulation - humate (love mix)
loops of infinity - cosmic baby
be liquid - Melt
sweetness and light - itchy & scratchy
schoenberg - marmion
papua new guinea - fsol
illuminatus - hope (lieb remix)
turkish bazare - emmanuel top.....and the list goes on 8o

as for mr lieb, anything and everything will do =D

As long as Mr. Lieb plays Transmutation, Fragile, Netherworld & The Hive from LSG and Spice like us from Spicelab & Oasis from Paragliders..... my life will be complete.

As for the rest - perhaps arrange with the DJ's what anthems they can play (or what has already been played), so we dont end up hearing them 5 times in a night, when there is so much else that can be played!

Last edited:
Ive got 3 tickets to Belfast i need to sell, pm me. Wheres the trading post section? i cant find it

Hoping everyone's got their tickets organised by now!

It's only 3 days away!!

Where is the justice?

WHAT TIME IS LOVE?

From 88 to 93, these 5 years were the ones that shaped the future of electronic music, from Detroit and Acid House to Rave to German trance, this room will explore the magic of these exciting times!

9-10 Gavin Martin
10-11 Hellraiser
11-12 Jayse Knipe
12-1 Will E Tell
1-2:30 OLIVER LIEB LIVE
2:30-4 Riche Rich
4-5 Andrew Marsh
5-6 Scott Finemore vs Simon Coyle
6-7 Scott Alert vs. Seth Taylor
7-8 Jeff Tyler

PHARMACY VS KLASSIC KANDY

The old skool trance sounds of 92 to 2000, pumping, energetic and oh so memorable as we power through from Cosmic Baby to Energy 52 and all things in between!

10-11 Neo
11-12:30 Rapid vs Stevie B
12:30-1:30 Scott Alien vs Itchy
1:30-3 Kelsta vs Krash
3-4 Ajax
4-5:30 Astroboy
5:30-close Nexus vs Jeremy K

BROOKLYN IN THE HOUSE

From the funk, soul and hip hop era of 85 to the Detroit and techno movements up until 95, a mash-up of sounds to fill your soul and present the "phunk" side of the culture. Rock on!

11-12 PDT
12-1 Dee Dee
1-2 Matty Radovich
2-3 Dallas vs Dave Rankine
3-4 Ben Cromack
4-5 Ruckus
5-close Simon Slieker

Oliver Lieb gets only 1.5 hours? where is the justice? :(