• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Advent*Jah Festival - REVIEWS - Kryal Castle

^^ customised fiending t-shirts? You four are planning on showing up wearing your gang colours....some kind of turf war could erupt :D

Damn:( You eastern state guys/gurls are sooooo lucky to get sumfin this good. I wanna see some damn good pics out of this peoples!! (just to make me a little more sad....)

Count Down: just under 36 hours until the first kick is heard.... =D

as opposed to COTB's last post
here's my to do list:

Stitch up phat pants
Get paraphenalia

the following are covered more or less:

Transport - soccervan
accomodation- as above
glow sticks- will appear on floor ar kryal (i'm broke)
ticket - yep
outfit - no clue as to what top i should wear 8( but will prib have visor and sunnies

dee

Anarky: It's still over 48 hours til it kicks off...50 hours and 16 minutes to be exact...:p

Anyway, I have everything sorted with plenty of time to spare for once! Only thing left to worry about is the weather...

Friday Rain at times. Chance of thunderstorms. Min 16 Max 26
Saturday Showers. Min 13 Max 25
Sunday Showers. Min 13 Max 22

I'll be happy if the temps stay that way and if by showers they mean the odd one here n there...little bit of rain isn't too bad if it's still warm...

2 more sleeps! :D

TOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMOOOOORRRRRROOOOOOWWWWWW (well apparently we are camping there tomorow but the weather is shit ey).
I'm so excited....OMG YAY.

Not long to go on the rocket clock!

BOM's latest weather update:

Ballarat
Tonight and Friday
Showers and thunderstorms, mainly afternoon and evenings. Humid with light north
to northeast winds.
Min 16 Max 26
Precis: Showers, thunderstorms.

Saturday Showers, possible thunderstorms. Min 13 Max 25
Sunday Showers. Min 13 Max 22
Monday A few showers. Min 12 Max 19

Rain or not, this night is going to be huge!

Hey if anyone need tickets and is going to be at Hard Kandy or 3D on friday PM me I have 2 left for 68 bucks!!!

Question from a Castle virgin...how many ppl should we be expecting on Saturday night? Anyone know? 1000? 5000?

Just curious...

LahLahGatecrasher said:
Ooooo dont have tickets getting them tommorow.. Oooo now Im excited....

CHECKLIST:

Ride CHECK
Phats Friday
Money Friday
Ticket Friday
Random Crap CHECK

Fuck, I'm more un-organised than I thought... I'm fucked.
God help me lahlah

Originally posted by Joop
Question from a Castle virgin...how many ppl should we be expecting on Saturday night? Anyone know? 1000? 5000?

Just curious...

Bah! whenever i try and count, people dont let me tag them so i end up counting them more than once, but the average head for the past couple of years is A MILLION! 8o

things I have to organize today...
Tell me friends train times
Buy some disposable cameras (are we allowed to take cameras in?)
Some sort of top
more more more kandii

I'm not sure what else needs to be done, I bought chuppa chups and chewwie so I think I'm set :)

OMG... So excited!! Can't wait.. the meetup is during 'Above and Beyond's set' :( hope that it'll be a great nite!!