• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] 33&1/3 Breakbeat BBQ @ Espy [REVIEWS]:: NYD2006

^^^ Great stuff, Joe.

Got my tix yesterday so it's all systems go.

Cheap ones are moving quite quickly so get in early if you know you can go.

Duckboy: If you're still wondering, you can get them at polyester, central station, DMC, espy and some other places that I can't remember now.

<3

^Think we may have to snarfle' some of those... My industry contact just isn't fronting up. :|.

Booty-shaking time be fast approaching! :):D:).

this is looking like a great alternative to sunshine people as that event was somewhat of an abortion this year! hopefully some people with brains left will turn up to 33/3rd :)

I love breaks!

Buuts: Nice to see someone else carrying on the Richard D James tradition on here... :)

and how suited that I am listening to Panopticon - Revealing The Door (Sean Quinn & Dan Mangan Remix) while posting in this thread! Killer prog breaks track:D

Tickets in hand.

And now the wait starts until ILS cracks my head open :)

<3

Gave up on industry tickets that never came. :X.

All prepared now. Waiting... with such anticipation!!!
If they play half of the songs Duckboy was showing me I'm going to be a veritable mess of grins and groove. :).

But Sydney people smell kinda weird.....

Will you come with clothes pegs?

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
Gave up on industry tickets that never came. :X.

All prepared now. Waiting... with such anticipation!!!
If they play half of the songs Duckboy was showing me I'm going to be a veritable mess of grins and groove. :).

There aren't any industry tix as far as I know.... they are rock bottom cheap ($37 at DMC) anyway..... Oh well, get 'em quick before they go up to $50

Duckboy said:
But Sydney people smell kinda weird.....

Will you come with clothes pegs?

No its not Sydney people, just me.

No I wont bring clothes pegs, but I will bring my wafting rotten stinking wiff.

SMELL YA LATER FUCKWIT !

Ok so the early birds are $35........

after they run out there will be some industry tix avail for $40

PM me if you wanna grab any :)

locals announced!!

33&1/3 - New Year’s Day
- The extended version

That’s right, we’re stretching it out by another 2 hours to fit as much talent in as we can. This party starts to peak just at the point where your average NyDay sound system is winding down and calling a cab home. Jazzed-up soulful stuff, bass heavy breaks, filthy grimy grooves, easy rolling beats and deep clean bass. We got it all y’all. Highly recommended.

Venue
The freshly renovated Espy will play host to this event for the third year with two of the four audio areas on offer unseen at a 33&1/3 event before. Expect more space and better traffic flow on the day with the all new Espy kitchen serving up the finest in BBQ bits. There will not be an outdoor stage this year due to construction in the courtyard but there will be an outdoor area in the sun for lounging, eating, drinking and swearing.

Gershwin Room
Bass Addicts: Dopebeat, MC Wasp & Dr Sponk / Rux / Dust / JPS vs Sean / Kombat Bass / Lex / Kier vs Seven

Front Bar
BW crew: Hans vs Obliveus vs Feigan / Blueprint (live) / Ben Stacey / Alias / Lynt / Brewster

33&1/3 Herd - The New Public Bar
Deviant vs Filta / Betson vs Soul White Man / Enforcers (Scotrod & Direkt) / Snowie vs Brain / Lil MiSbreaks vs Lil Stormer / Joyriderz / Ides vs Mugen / Camo vs Fred McFly / Broken Beat Assault (Finna & Safire) / Beatski vs Cubist / Nam vs Deadlock / Ctoafn vs Cliffery

Robo funk, electro-break vibe - The Balcony room
Lucas Chan / Jessie I & Ras Crucial / Paz / gsan / Khalil / Ransom / Mink Engine / Cecille / Mike Hunt / Dave Pham

33flyersm.jpg

<3

Come on people, there's an elephant wearing roller skates on the flier... get a little excited already!!! ::Bounces and throws confetti::

Strangest looking roller skates I've ever seen :\ But hey, I'm no elephant ;)

<3

^My bad. :|. Something tells me I was wanting that elephant to be wearing roller scates so much so, that's what I saw.
Oh well. It's an elephant and it looks like it's having fun... and it has little bell anklets [thank you Ms. P]!!!!

I'm excited regardless of what the elephant is doing. :p.