• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

[Megathread] Which substances you first take in your life by order in time?

Connecticut

12. Weed.
14. Alcohol.
15. Xanax.
16. Suboxone,percocet, vicodin, valium, mdma, oxy, pcp, adderal, ativan.
17. Heroin, coke, methadone.
18. Shrooms, acid.

Im prob missing out on a few but it doesnt matter. Fuck uppers too dude, i hate em.

1. 18 years of ags
2. USA(cali)
1. Weed
2. alcohol
3. nicotine
4.Salvia
5.ecstasy pill(pipes to a 7.5/10 pill)
6.mdma powder(bunk af)<<does that count??
7.LSD(holy fuck...best day ever)
_______to dos_______
8.legit mdma(test kit when i can afford it)
9.DMT
10.mushies

Hi all, this is my 1st post :)

1. I'm 17 (turning 18 in 16 days :D)

2. Um.. started weed and cigs at 13

3. At 15 weed started to get boring so I tried to find some new highs but where I live there aren't many drugs going around. In fact all I could find was Nutmeg and Datura. Nutmeg was fun the first few times but stopped giving me euphoria after like 4 trips. However when I tried datura I was very intrigued by how magical, real and entertaining the hallucinations were. I've used it ever since to this day (sometimes for potentiating other drugs and sometimes for some lovely delirium ;) [not so frequently tho])

4. When I was 16 I found out about OTC cough suppressants (DXM, codeine and Diphenhydramine) and I've abused them regularly ever since. I love all 3 equally. (my guess is when ill get my hands on a stronger opiate I'll stop loving codeine so much).

From the UK, all are in order - I've kept the dates of these things since Spring because I knew things would be getting a bit funky ;)

DXM (Cough syrup)
EtOH (Many drinks supplied by friends at the first ever house party I went to)
THC (Shotty and then a joint, hate it and can't stand smoking. I feel injecting is probably less dirty bleh)
MXE

2M2B, about 8ml. Love the taste, feels clean tbh but didn't get drunk. more needed.
Ecstasy (No idea if it was MDMA or what, only really felt stimmed but then i'd also drank before)
-
Methylone/bk-MDMA
Codeine - doesn't work for me
6-APB - lurvvv!
"aMT" - either doesn't work on 6-apb comedown/after effects or I was so sleep deprived or it wasn't amt. Have a feeling it was dxm tbh
Morphine
-

Between the hyphens, I've done them all once or twice within 10 days. Now for a month break but..
Am currently stashing
Morphine - 210mg (21*10mg tablets)
Codeine - 1200~mg
4-FA - 500mg
6-APB - 180mg
Butylone - 1000~g (think I might just sell this... There just aren't currently enough parties)
MXE - 130mg
Methylone - 150mg

5-MeO-DALT - 1000mg
DXM Powder - 1000mg
4-MeO-PCP - 1000mg
25I-NBOMe - 5tabs*800ug~ (vendors word, id rather powder but I just can't get any -.-)

Bold just arrived :D Not trying until I get new scales though, delaying the purchase so I get a good break

Drug Timeline- My sequence, whats yours?

From what I've experienced, the order that people do drugs in is often times very similar, but also can be very different.

List the all drugs you have tried in the order that you tried them in. Also put your age or grade you were in if you feel up to it haha

Also as I was writing this I thought it might be cool/funny to add a summary of the experience (ie.. Where was it, was it good or bad, How much, was it sketchy)

Here is my timeline:

My best friend at the time Josh and I (friends since toddlers and still are friends) scored some bud on a whim from his brother. We stuck it into the stalk of a dried out plant and looked for somewhere to smoke it (didn't want to be seen lol). We decided to go to my other friends parents U-haul business, and proceed to break into the back of U-haul truck and hotboxed. Immediately fell in love and smoked weed every day for years after.

After school one day I was hanging with some older friends and a super sexy upper classmen (OOO 8th GRADE hahahahah) came up to my friend my little 6th grader self. She offers him a weird pill and he declines. She then asked me if I wanted it. Trying to act cool I say "Of course those are my favorite." it was probs super obvious I was lieing. So she puts it in her mouth and proceeds to kiss me and swap it to my mouth while making out. Being that young, I felt sooo cool. anyways after a while I caught the transit home and started tripping really hard because I was only about 70 pounds.

Ever since 3rd grade I had an adderall script. I never realized you could high from it till people started offering to buy it. I was prescribed a very high dose, 120 mg pills so I popped 4 and felf the best I had ever felt before. It finally made since to me why I had "really awesome" days that I would sometimes have for no reason. It was because I would take 2 or 3 pills to be "extra good" not knowing that I would speed off the junk hhahaha

I got a friend to buy me some salvia from an online suplier. I think it was 50x and boy did I have one insane trip.

A friend was trying to get rid of some shroomies so I got 3 8ths of some oozing blue ringers for a 3rd of the price. That night I got in bed and ate them. The trip involved me getting very hot and when I started to fan my face with my hands, the fell off and crawled under my bed. But I thought it was funny not scary.

At lunch we were smokin weed out of a large 2 foot beaker bong and my gf (if that's what I should call her) pulled out a bottle of oxys. She gave me the whole bottle so I took 5 and popped them. We continues smoking herb for another half hour or so and eventually had a casual fatest rip contest this went on for a while, and I still didn't feel the pills. I was next in the contest and took a huge hit for the win! As I was exhaling my monster rip, everything hit me at once and I couldn't go back to school. Instead i lie down in a field.

My dealing partner of 2 years came over and had some coke. I immediately wanted to try some. "First" he said "you gotta smoke this." He handed me a baggie with a nug of marijuana that was just plastered with white powder. So I loaded it into my favorite bubbler and smoked the whole thing to myself. My mouth started producing lots of saliva and I felt a mild euphoria. In the back of my mind, I remembered hearing that smoking cocaine produces little or no effects, so I assume it was just placebo. I told him this, so we snorted a few lines. After a few more lines after that, we decided to have a boxing match inside my house. Keep in mind, before we were dealing together, I would give him drugs and sometime cash to go with me on deals. He was 6'3 and probably 2 hundred something pounds. He was and still is a biigggg motherfucker. When he fights, he doesnt get bothered by punches, no matter how you throw them. I cought him off gaurd a few times to and knocked him down. The last time I did, he fell through a half wall by the entrance to my parents house.. Oops

So I didn't actually mean to get the stuff but I ended up loving it. Someone I knew, Who was new to smoking, said that the weed he got was too dank for him and that he will just give me it. I said of course and forgot about it till the next day. I woke up around 3 pm and went outside to smoke my daily coupe of "morning" bowls in the fresh air. My mom, who was very strict was under the impression that weed is very bad and will end up killing you and no matter how many people proved her wrong, she still believed it. So I smoked the lil dime sack he gave me in about 3 fat bong bowls. I thought to myself.. "dang this kid was right.. Im pretty lifted for a dime bag!" But it didnt stop there. I continued to get higher and higher until my heart was pounding so fast I thought I was gonna have a heat attack. I realized that the weed was obviously laced and thought about what it was. I remembered being with a friend who had done pcp and I had the same effects, ten I looked it up on google and of course, perfect match. Now I wasnt scared or mad at all. If anything I was greatfull for this wonderful gift. 20 minutes into my trip my mom called the home phone and I knew she would soon be home. I knew I was way to high to deal with her so I cleaned up and got back in bed as if I never woke up.

as always, we were smokin weed at lunch. One of our friends from the neighboring "big" city stopped by(live on a fairly small island in Washington). We smoked for a while then he said he had molly to sell. I whip out my wallet and buy 3 capsules with each containing a point. popped them all then continued smoking. Went back to my last class of the day which was welding. The whole time I waited for it to kick in. I thought it might be bunk but right as school got out I started feeling the effects. within a half hour of school ending I had the shakes pretty bad and was feeling amazing. Smoked a lot more weed, taking fat rips with the help of an inhaler and almost passed out in the woods. That day someone stole my favorite bubler, my pipe, and my ipod touch.

After abusing adderall for years, I needed something more. I had also recently gotten in trouble with court and had to take piss tests every week. So sadly, my beloved weed smoking days ended. Because I could get meth out of my system, and it got me the highest for the lowest price, i took it up and fell in love. first time was right before school I went in the bathroom and snorted a line, the next week I bought a pipe and started smoking it.

I only put in the main drugs I used but if yall want the other ones I will edit later. Feel free to post your own timeline, you dont need to go into detail like I did, I am just very bored.

Putting in my age would be too complicated. Here's the best order I can approximate:

Cannabis
Crystal
Cocaine
Magic Mushrooms
Ecstasy
Vicodin
Valium
Xanax
Morphine
OxyContin
Fentanyl
Dilaudid
Heroin
Klonopin
Bromazepam
Nitrazepam
Ativan

you know what... there's just been too many.

Holy fuck dude I couldn't even begin to assemble all this. I would have to spend 2 hours reminiscing to even make this list close to accurate. Something of interest I tried Adderall, alcohol, ether, codeine, poppy seed tea, benadryl (in rec. doses), DXM, Lunesta, Nutmeg, Ambien, Ativan, Kava, Kanna, Phenobarbitol, smoked datura thankfullly to no effect, and probably another thing or two before I ever smoked weed. Gateway drug my ass I was already in there.

See it took me like 5 fucking edits because I kept remembering another drug.

Last edited:
1. 18
2. US of A
3. DXM
Butalbital
Valium
Alcohol
Vicodin
Weed
Tramadol
Codeine
Morphine
Shrooms
Oxymorphone
Oxycodone
Vyvanse
Hydromorphone
Heroin
Dexamphetamine
MDMA
Adderall
MDA
LSD

I forgot if I already posted in this and im too tired to look but i guess ill post anyway

9. Caffeine
13. Alcohol
14. Mushrooms
14. Tobacco
14. Cannabis
14. LSD
14. Dexmethylphenidate
14. 2C-I/2C-E
14. Amphetamine
14. MDMA
14. Cocaine
15. Amyl nitrate
15. Codeine
15. DXM
15. Alprazolam
15. Heroin
16. Lisdexamfetamine
16. Hydrocodone
16. Clonazepam
16. Lorazepam
16. Mescaline
16. DMT
17. Methylphenidate
17. Dextroamphetamine
17. Dextromethamphetamine(Desoxyn)
17. Crystal meth
17. Oxycodone
17. Morphine
17. Tramadol
17. GHB
17. Fentanyl
17. MXE
17. Ketamine
17. PCP
18. EPH
18. Diazepam
18. Temazepam
18. Opium

There were a bunch of other drugs in between but those are the memorable ones, in order.

mid 40's, live in UK. Am gonna do it in decades as am sketchy re actual years, but order should be fairly accurate.

Will probably need to edit several times as forgotten substance come to mind

pre-teen - sugar, caffeine, alcohol

Teens - nictotene, cannabis resin, amphetamine sulphate (the really good shit), magic mushrooms, lsd, cannabis oil, barbiturates, benzos

20's - cocaine, valium, 2cb, opium, fly agaric, mdma, skunk

30's - mda, gbl, salvia, ketamine ayahauasca, heroin, crack cocaine

40's - mephedrone, etizolam, ghb, dmt

Last edited:
Ummm... This is going to be a challenge. I'm leaving off any prescriptions that I didn't abuse.

1. How old are you? 29
2. Your continent. USA - Colorado
3. Which substances you took by first time in your life?

pre-teen years - sugar, caffeine, alcohol, tobacco
16-19 - marijuana, opium, DXM, nutmeg, PCP, ephedrine, AMT, 2C-E, MDA, meth, MDE, MDMA, LSA, 2C-I, salvia, 5-MeO-AMT, 4-AcO-MiPT
20-25 - 4-HO-DiPT, 2C-C, DiPT, 2C-T-2, 5-MeO-DMT, DMT, 5-MeO-MiPT, mushrooms, ketamine, LSD, cocaine, 4-HO-MiPT, methylone
26-27 - mephedrone, 4-MeMABP, 4-HO-MET, DPT, 5-Methyl-MDA, 4-AcO-DMT, 2C-P, 2C-D, 5-MeO-DALT, 25C-NBOMe, mescaline, 2C-T-7, methoxetamine

... Really puts things in perspective when you list it out by years.

I'm sure I'm missing things. I can't begin to tell you where the prescriptions started but currently I'm only on Valium.

EDIT: Adjusted age from 26-29 to 26-27 as I didn't try any new drugs after 27. Also split up the MDXX family to the individual chemicals and shifted some early drugs around.

Last edited:
1. Age: 34
2. Residence: USA- Southeast

10- nicotine (cigarettes)
12- alcohol
13- marijuana
14- methylphenidate (ritalin)
15- mushrooms
16- LSD
17- cocaine
18- MDMA
18- adderall (l/d amp/mixed amph. salts- it really wasn't being prescribed, just ritalin, until my freshman year of college)
18- mescalin
18- hydrocodone
18- alprazolam
18- diazepam
18- oxycodone
18- opium
18- dexedrine
18- sass (MDA?)
18- methamphetamine
18- GHB
19- clonazepam
19- ketamine
19- freebase cocaine/crack
21- Oxycontin (i know it's oxycodone which I did at 18--and became addicted to in my late 20s/early 30s, but doing an 80 OC was vastly diff than a 5 or 10 mg perc for me)
22- Methadone
22- morphine
25- lorazepam
29- salvia
30- fentanyl
31- heroin
32- kratom
34- etizolam

I'm sure i missed a ton. essentially, i'm one of those people that will do anything at any time, which was always really fun until i got addicted to opiates in my mid- to late-20s, and things went downhill from there. i used to be a lawyer; i used to be married; i used to have a few cars, boat, etc.; i still barely have a house in the process of foreclosure. opiate addiction, and later specifically iv heroin addiction, took things in a bad direction.

edit: just skipping through some of the other posts, i'm already realizing i missed some obvious ones like soma (cariprosodol), all barbituates, nitrous (and lol freon), etc. oh well. And Geez (double edit!): things like hydromorphone, oxymorphone..

Last edited:
Ok, Ima try this

Current age: 28
<---location

12: alcohol, nicotine
14: Cannabis
15: LSD, Ecstasy(so MDMA and ?), molly, cocaine, clonazepam, alprazolam, oxycodone, hydrocodone,
DXM, ketamine, morphine, opium
16: codeine, PCP, ritalin, adderall, hash
17:diazepam, mushrooms
18: Fentanyl
20: salvia
26: Lorazepam, oxymorphone
27: heroin, hydromorphone, tramadol, kratom, buprenorphine

Best I could do, ages are just guesses. Really had to look at all the other lists to keep reminding me of things, otherwise I wouldn't have come up with half those off the top of my head.

current age: 18 location: CA
1. liquor, 13 yrs old
2. cigs, 15 yrs old
3. bud, 15 yrs old
4. x, 15 yrs old
5. morphine, 15 yrs old
6. ativan, 15 yrs old
7. adderall, 15 yrs old
8. xanax, 16 yrs old
9. lsa, 16 yrs old
10. hydrocodone/oxycontin/hydrocodone-acetaminophen500 17 yrs old
11. temazepam, 17 yrs old
12. coke, 17 yrs old
12. ice, 17 yrs old

...to be continued, maybe haha

Last edited:
1. I'm 18 years old, taking drugs since I was 14.
2. Europe
Caffein
Nicotine
Cannabis
Alcohol
Amphetamine
DXM
DPH
Mushrooms
Ketamine
Heroine
LSD