• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] What is your favorite music for rolling?

During rolling

Electro House, it's so euphoric it's insane.

Don't forget hardstyle people. It's made for rolling =D

your favourite songs to listen to while rolling.....

im on a bad comedown from mdma so i havnt been rollling for about 8 months but was wondering whats everyones favourite tune to listen to while rolling...

mine is Alesso remix--- pressure, the build up to the song is AMAZING when your rolling , i remember when i was rolling but on the later down side of the roll but still rolling balls never the less :p and i was driving home from my mates and i put it on with my subwoofer in my car, i have never felt so amazing in all my life to be honest, the feeling was insane, i drove around for 2 hours that night listening to that song and some others just to listen to it while my home was only 15mins away LOL

Please use the search engine next time, there are thousands upon thousands of threads here on BL... you can be assured someone has created a thread for music on MDMA before, lol

i LOVE house music when rolling. nicky romero, calvin harris, zedd all come to mind. also love electro house, for example, dada life and knife party can make people just rage. trance is good as well, and i love drum and bass (like pendulum, apex, etc.) but a full on dnb set when rolling can be a tiny bit intense haha.

90s House Music, gets you jumping for fun. Acid house, Techno.

boom boom

I loved Pink Floyd and sinking into the carpet while my GF at the time (now wife) massaged my head.