• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Uncontrollable Shaking/Twitching/Muscle Spasms on Weed

Yeah it happens to me. Sometimes it's just weird and sometimes it's too much and I really don't like it.

my legs usually always twitch when i smoke. it's probably because i dont get high often.

The only time I get wierd twitches or spasms is when I snort up, or take DXM. I Just mellow out and sit still with weed.

I got the 'shakes' the first time w\ a home-made bong and some of the best hash i ever got,i was in bed and then.. The twitches begun <<< ( is that right ? ) but if felt great :D

My wife and I ate some brownies she made the other night and when we decided to go to sleep she hopped up out of bed saying she "didn't feel good" and went to the living room to watch t.v.. I slipped into a great dreamlike trip, very comfortable in bed and ten minutes later she comes in saying she had to go to the e.r. :( After calming her down she explained the "twitching" which I had had once before when I was very young, but her's were really bad. I gave her some zannies to chill her out but they persisted for quite some time- what a buzz kill. At least we didn't go to the e.r.- they probably would have laughed us out of there!

i sometimes get a little twitchy when really baked, my sister does to. I think its more common that most realize...

This only happens when I am extremely paranoid/anxious. I hate it.

I'll have to sit down if I am standing up. It's more of a full body twitch accompanied by a feeling of "falling out". Definitely lets me know I'm too baked.

weed makes me twitch... like really bad.

I think there might be something wrong with my brain... but I don't know. Does anyone else experience this?

Ok, so I did like 5 hits of this really dank weed... well I think it was. Anyways like I felt like I was going nuts. Well I don't really want to explain everything, cuz I know most of it was just getting high.

But after a while, I started getting really bad twitches... Like the people who get tourettes, you know how they like get twitches and stuff if you've ever seen them, it was like that. I laid down on the ground and just couldn't stop twitching... all over my body I just kept twitching. It was so horrible.

I haven't done weed since then, but could it have been from just doing too much? My first time I was fine, but I only did 2 hits and it was anything strong.

Or maybe it's some weird brain disorder? I don't know.

Happens to me too lol, although it did seemed to subside a little more when i made the recent decisions to smoke on weekends only.

what's scary though... is like, I haven't done it for over probably like 3 months, and I still have them randomly.

I also get them, but not as bad from smoking cigarettes

oh and thanks for the link. I'm reading it right now. Well it makes me feel better that I'm not the only one that this has happened to

LMAO, haha. Funny how you mention this, i use to get really baked back in my highschool days, all me friends called me twitch, becasue of my twitching back then.

well.. here's the thing though. My mom died from what is known as huntington's disesase. Well, we all think it was. We got the blood results and my dad SAYS that it came back negative, but I'm pretty sure she had it. Cuz her father had it and I think my dad just doesn't want to scare us.

I think I inherited it or something. It's suppose to be a 50 chance for each kid. And I have twitches... even right now, even though I haven't smoked anything at all in over a month. Yeah, they're little, but they're still twitches. And i was reading about the disease and it said the first symptoms are twitches and stuff..

Is there like another website that has a good medical forum I can ask this about? I haven't found any good ones.

It's best to see a doctor rather than consulting people online. Huntington's is a very serious condition and it isn't something that you should take lightly. Further, weed isn't doing this to you if you have symptoms 1 month later.

Consult a physician.

well.. here's the thing though. My mom died from what is known as huntington's disesase. Well, we all think it was. We got the blood results and my dad SAYS that it came back negative, but I'm pretty sure she had it. Cuz her father had it and I think my dad just doesn't want to scare us.

I think I inherited it or something. It's suppose to be a 50 chance for each kid. And I have twitches... even right now, even though I haven't smoked anything at all in over a month. Yeah, they're little, but they're still twitches. And i was reading about the disease and it said the first symptoms are twitches and stuff..

Is there like another website that has a good medical forum I can ask this about? I haven't found any good ones.

i'm not too sure but don't get too nervous. I have twitches even when i'm not high either :eek:

ya I know it's not something to be taken lightly. It actually makes me really sad knowing that if I have this, I'll go down the same path as my mom which was so terrible I'd rather just kill myself than have to go through that.

And I know I should see a doctor but I don't want to ask my dad.. just because he's going through a lot and we don't have a lot of money. And since I don't know for sure, I'll just wait.

It's a biggest mistake covering up your problems than taking care of them as they arrive. Life has a odd way of giving you a mass of bullshit all at once rather than one thing at a time. It's important that you take care of this...

I can sympathize. I have a biopsy tuesday for "suspect bumps," I found out I have h1n1 today (104.2 temp right this second), and an infected chest. Top it off, my love of my life for 3+ years dumped me and some-what cheated one me a few days ago, 5 days before my birthday and our 3 year anniversary.

It's difficult, but you've got to learn to move on. Depression can give you feelings of helplessness, but don't let those feelings turn into action. Get checked out.

There is no guarantee that is what you have. Do you want to go on questioning it, or would you rather know and seek treatment? Imagine the devastation your family would feel if you unexpectedly dropped dead. If what you said is true, there is still a 50% chance you do not have it and have muscle spazzums instead.