• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] The green dragon thread- alcohol extracts and tinctures

Im in the process of making green dragon now

I showed my lady friend that we will be getting tons more percentage by doing this she is all up for it

right now me and a smoking queen is in the progress of making green dragon we are adding all different weeds. for the last week we got a half of a 5th bottle of vodka./ and prob have 10 grams in it right now everyday we add but 1 to 3 grams now but we going to stop putting weed in it friday and its just sitting in the closet dark place and we will prob have bout 20 to 30 grams of thc grinded up wonderfully powered to be xact but i can't wait. But after friday week are going to wait one in a half more months and then strain the shit and then just drink a shot or two and see what happens a lil xperment. Hell all we got is time ;)

just playing with a lil project. ;)

i will keep u guys feeled in on how it goes and what not.
Eat a Peach for Peace
KappY

i find vodka (40% alc) pretty useless compare to everclear. you don't need to heat it unless you are eating it to activate thc. leave the bud/stems in a half 375ml vodka. put it in a dark place and shake it once a day. after a month (3 weeks if you can't wait that long) take a shot and prepare to get drunk/stoned :\

Please help with green dragon!

About one month ago I put about 16 grams of high quality herb in about 400ml of Everclear. I tried a couple drinks (tasted fucking nasty) and it barely got me buzzed (very disappointed).

I have had success with making firecrackers (got me ripped for days), but I also was using a preheating method on the herb before cooking the firecrackers. It worked great!

So, what I am wondering, is I have this green dragon, and the herb was never preheated. Is this what is making my green dragon so weak? Should I heat up the green dragon as is to make it stronger and if so how (I have a gas stove)?

Also, has anyone who cooks with cannabis had as good product with Green Dragon, or is it always just weaker than cooking with it? Help please!

About one month ago I put about 16 grams of high quality herb in about 400ml of Everclear. I tried a couple drinks (tasted fucking nasty) and it barely got me buzzed (very disappointed).

I have had success with making firecrackers (got me ripped for days), but I also was using a preheating method on the herb before cooking the firecrackers. It worked great!

So, what I am wondering, is I have this green dragon, and the herb was never preheated. Is this what is making my green dragon so weak? Should I heat up the green dragon as is to make it stronger and if so how (I have a gas stove)?

Also, has anyone who cooks with cannabis had as good product with Green Dragon, or is it always just weaker than cooking with it? Help please!

1) how long did you put it in the everclear?

2) yeah firecrackers can get me stoned the whole day.

3) DO NOT USE GAS STOVE!

4) i haven't tried preheat bud with green dragon, i'll give it a try soon

^
It was 23 days I let it soak in the dark, with occasional shaking. I am going to try it again in another week to see if it makes a difference.

and yeah, the gas stove is no good when working with concentrated alcohol!

Main reason to not use gas period is still open flame. Vodka isn't as bad as Everclear on this but just a little bit applied to open flame can make it go up in flames. A good example of the need to be extremely careful with pure grain alcohol I personaly use it as a SOLVENT to clean electronics and fuel system parts on cars. This same rule applies to Dark rums (151 and the like) or any high alcohol containing spirit.

a friend of mine has just made some green dragon and it is sitting in a closet
about 160mL everclear with about 6g green stuff
my question is if he threw some ground up dried psilobybe cyanascens into the mix, would that extract the psilocybin (sp?) into the everclear?
anyone tried this?

edit: he is thinking about a gram or so, just to add a little psychadelic effect

get a high proof alcohol and put in preffered amount of bud ,at leats couple grams.
then let it soak/ferment for bout 7 days. (chop up bud before u put it in) then when done, it will be green or brown or blacky colour. filter out the bud that was soaked.
this bud is basically useless so sell it to your friends. lol, JK. anyway hope i helped.

So I finally found an electric stove and solved all my problems.

I let the solution simmer for about 4 hours @160 degrees F. This evaporated a lot of the alcohol, but now one shot actually works.

I did find Green Dragon to be a little expensive on the cannabis side, but it does work if you do it right.

Will not be doing this again for a long time, but well worth trying it once.

Green dragon with THC crystals from grinder?

A few months ago, I bought one of those kif-grinders that collects crystals from bud in a compartment at the bottom. I'm pretty much a drunk, alkie, boozehound, and had a bad break-up two months back, so I made a conscious decision to quit drinking, and substitute for the harsh and volatile flood of booze with some laid-back weed: this being the UK, all of it high-quality and expensive skunk, or very low-grade and dirt-cheap hash (slate, not soap: I have some standards).

About 2.5 ounces of skunk have been through the grinder so far, and there's a pleasing layer of crystal powder in the bottom of the grinder now, maybe close to 1/4 gram: as 3 different connects are seeing to it that I never run out, there will be more over the months ahead.

Most people say you should ideally smoke such crystals in a vape or bong - but I don't have a decent vape, they're pricey and I'd sooner spend the price of a volcano on an ounce or a few night out that on a home-smoking device. And Bongs are for kidz. So what I'm thinking, is...

Could these crystals, once there's a decent quantity of them, be put in solution - presumably alcohol - over a long period of time, and turned into green dragon? Given the overall quantity and presumable potency of material concerned, I'd assume that rather than dealing with a fifth of high-strength booze, a mere miniature would be ideal, shaken daily for a period of months?

Alternatively, could crystals be used in Leary crackers or other edible recipes?

Because they're also TINY, and damn hard to get into a vape - chasing the dragon might work, but I never found it easy to get right, with either H or JWH, which is probably a good thing all around...

Any thoughts or answers very welcome.

Last edited:
when i have a nice build up of crystals i get a nice pile and work it together with my fingers to make a supreme quality soft hash, roll a few nice sausages and smoke the same way you would any other soft hash, lovely smoke cant wait till my next one its like being back in dam

Seriously? Those crystals can be rolled together? But they're, at most, the size and consistency of flakes of dandruff?

I used to put them in joints, in the past, but without great effects. I'm pretty sure that naked flame shouldn't be applied to anything that delicate.

you dont need to heat the crystals before you roll them up the heat from your fingertips is enough, trust me try it with a tiny little pile so you dont waste anything too substancial if it rolls up nice do more and i propmise you will not be dissapointed

has anyone else tried making hash out of the crystals caught by a grinder? this is by far the best most effective and tastiest way to smoke them IMO

what i like to do... is save all the blunt clips... Break them up take out the goodies.. throw away the wraps... Roll the goods in the Kief and than smoke how ever you like too....