• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion - Take 4

Different drugs for different people I guess. Don't compare it to heroin withdrawals though. An alcohol hangover from a night out of heavy drinking is still worse than the hangover I get from smoking grams of powder of synthetic cannabinoids.

Smoked 5 grams 5f-pb22 last week, felt a bit jittery and nauseous for a day. If I had done heroin for a week I'd be wishing I was dead.

5F-PB22 was not that fun by the way, very potent but also rather boring. It also has the shortest duration of effect of all cannabinoids I've tried. 5F-AKB48 is still the best of the new 'noids in my oppinion.

There's nowhere close to a parallel comparison to heroin withdrawals. Not even on the level of amphetamine withdrawals. But it's still pretty damn uncomfortable and I know people who smoke the synths for a few years and their brains are straight scrambled. It's nowhere near as friendly and caring as good ol cannabis... But yet I smoke it

A question to those who or have smoked spliffs or joints of blends, mainly 5f akb48, if you put a nice splinke in there how much would you smoke in one sitting, or how do you space it out? Just curious if people are like me, taking one or two hits at a time at 10-15 minute intervals

I usually start with adding 5mg to a spliff and smoke one every hour. Then tolerance skyrockets as always and I will end up doing 25-50mg at a time every 20 minutes or so. After that I will just become sort of immune to the effects and have to take a break for a while.

Im not here to preach but synthetic cannabinoids are risky. If your that desperate for drugs you would probably be better off safety wise eating some untreated morning glories if they are available or if worst comes it would probably be worth it to just be sober as disappointing as it might be. This synthetic THC is probably as bad as inhaling paint fumes or gasoline. i read a story on the internet about a girl who is paralyzed in a wheelchair from trying it once. If you do this make sure you have someone with you to watch you because this stuff very well might put you in the hospital or psych ward

i read a story on the internet about a guy that took LSD once and now thinks he's a glass of orange juice!!! 8o

i read a story on the internet about a guy that took LSD once and now thinks he's a glass of orange juice!!! 8o

o: Like that guy who smoked PCP, thought he was a fruit, and started peeling his skin off? 8o or the guy who smoked a joint and turned into a serial axe murderer and rapist? Or wait no that was "Reefer Madness".... Drugs must be some pretty terrible stuff huh.

so right some of you will remember me saying that the doctor had sent me to get something in my mouth checked for cancer because of vaping stuff well its not cancer but is down to it the heat has made my gums make calais like you get on your hands and thats what it was . but if you see any white spots on gums best to get it looked at also found out cannabis smokers are more likely to get oral cancer because of this with it burning a lot higher than tailor made cigs

old thread was getting huge, good call

so right some of you will remember me saying that the doctor had sent me to get something in my mouth checked for cancer because of vaping stuff well its not cancer but is down to it the heat has made my gums make calais like you get on your hands and thats what it was . but if you see any white spots on gums best to get it looked at also found out cannabis smokers are more likely to get oral cancer because of this with it burning a lot higher than tailor made cigs

are you vaping pure chemical? i feel like pure chems are harsher on mouth tissues than blends are.

also, make sure to brush your teeth regularly =p

yer its the pure things like mam2201 and mpa mdpv that was worrying me with it

AB-FUBINACA anyone? Saw this one appearing in stock at the usual 'noid price. Worth looking into?

AB-FUBINACA anyone? Saw this one appearing in stock at the usual 'noid price. Worth looking into?
Just read the Wiki. Its very potent at CB1 and prefers CB1 by a good margin, good noid!

Yea it binds with higher selectivity to the cb1 receptor than am-2201. Will probably order 5g next week to try.

thats so cool thats guy ive got a thread credited to me lmfao :) big hugs all around

Different drugs for different people I guess. Don't compare it to heroin withdrawals though. An alcohol hangover from a night out of heavy drinking is still worse than the hangover I get from smoking grams of powder of synthetic cannabinoids.

Smoked 5 grams 5f-pb22 last week, felt a bit jittery and nauseous for a day. If I had done heroin for a week I'd be wishing I was dead.

5F-PB22 was not that fun by the way, very potent but also rather boring. It also has the shortest duration of effect of all cannabinoids I've tried. 5F-AKB48 is still the best of the new 'noids in my oppinion.

good to see that i am not the only one who can smoke or is smoking 5 plus a week . but really you dont get the smack withdrawls i do getting less now with use but most deffo style of illness i feel is on line with smack

5g in a week seems absurd to me

i've been smoking off the same 3g since feburary

When i was using it heavily it was awful to come off of... On par with iv opiates for me... And ive come off both several times respectively...

Yeah. Most synthetic cannbinoids are full agonists, as opposed to THC, which is a partial agonist. It means you can get much more high on such synthetic cannabinoids. But you can also get anxiety/paranoia that weed couldn't touch, and withdrawal symptoms on par with popular depressants and stimulants.

The synthetic cannabinoids, or 'noids, are understudied. Most of the ones which have been have been found to be carcinogenic.