• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion - Take 4

If you do plan on using it I would recommend you start off with a very small pinch in your pipe. Take a hit and wait a couple of minutes to gauge how strong the blend is, and if you aren't that high go in for another. Always start slow with these blends, you don't know which chemicals are in them and in what doses so you gotta be cautious when using.

sts135 is really nice cheap as hell been stoned stoned on altered which makes a change

No one really knows what K2 summit is. You need to identify the specific chemical name (eg. JWH-XXX).

I'm moving this to Cannabis Discussion.

BDD -> CD

Get me an ingredients list and I'll help you out with dosage.

All i can say from my experience is, avoid the synths like the friggin plague... Stick to cannabis... Synths are shit... Like friggin heroin withdrawals and like chemo if you smoke it very often... Its like all the worst effects from various drug categories all rolled into one nasty chem...

Ive been seeing AB-FUBINACA making the rounds lately, has anyone tried it out?

Synthetic cannabinoid stomach pain?

Something I never experienced with good old marijuana, the friendliest drug on this earth; withdrawal symptoms. And they can be fairly painful; nowhere near a severe methadone withdrawal, but nonetheless. I've been on probation for 6 months now, and have lately been using synthetic cannabinoids to spin out my own "herbal incense" with damiana. Within a few months, I started using this daily, and now it seems if I go without synthetic cannabinoids in my system for 6 hours, I get this intense stomach cramp-it feels like there's an air bubble rising up from my stomach to my chest, but it won't go away unless I smoke again. Also, although I want to eat, food tastes like cardboard and I have to force it down (similar to food the day after a good roll). If I wait longer, I get slightly anxious and lethargic. My stomach stops hurting after 24 hours, but the cramps and nonexistent bubble are killing me. I wish I had the will to just not smoke this crusty shit but...
Do any of ju bluelighters experience this also?

when i used to smoke jwh 018 i never got this which one are you using? it sounds like it would be a good idea to taper down and stop. see a doctor maybe youre experiencing medical issues

I should be getting some 5f-pb22 soon so I will post a proper experience report when I get it, can anyone tell me what to expect with this chem?

Yeah, that seems like the way to go. I'm using CP-55,940; Trying to get the structurally closest thing to weed. (regardless of potency difference). The anxiety is fairly mild, but my stomach feels sodomized every few hours.

yer every noid iv smoked brings out opiate style withdrawals nasty and annoying as your sick but not to ill just enough to make you wish you had more of the stuff

Has anyone ever smoked a lot of synths (usually AM-2201 or 2-ne1) and felt like they got infected with a parasite? Lol, this morning I took a huge rip and thought a worm-like thing crawled up my nose and infected my brain, started seeing a lot of colors and almost fainted while running around screaming....wtf?!

Has anyone ever smoked a lot of synths (usually AM-2201 or 2-ne1) and felt like they got infected with a parasite? Lol, this morning I took a huge rip and thought a worm-like thing crawled up my nose and infected my brain, started seeing a lot of colors and almost fainted while running around screaming....wtf?!

i thought you said the shit barely effects you...?

or did you just say that it only lasts 15 minutes? idk

if you're getting those effects tho you might want to lay off a bit =p

or at least learn to take the paranoia with a grain of salt

LOl naw it affects me pretty good but the high lasts about 15-20 minutes.

But sometimes, out of nowhere, this happens.....the time before this I thought a parasite jumped in my throat and I felt my throat closing....thought I was gonna die...

logan, do you smoke a blend of do you smoke straight chem?

if its a blend, maybe the chemical isn't evenly saturated into the blend? some pinches might be stronger than others if its a sloppy job.

All i can say from my experience is, avoid the synths like the friggin plague... Stick to cannabis... Synths are shit... Like friggin heroin withdrawals and like chemo if you smoke it very often... Its like all the worst effects from various drug categories all rolled into one nasty chem...

Awww you are being way tooo nice,
Actually being a constant user of blends for 2+ years I don't share your view at all. Blend can be very strong and it is made with unresearched components having unknown effects but when weed & hash stopped getting me high I turned to
the black sheep, blend. I don't have many happy moments in my day but burning blend is def one. I will concede that blends do not all agree with everyone's biology. If you try one & it disagrees with you-Stop using that brand & try a dif thing. I have had panic attacks & it ain't no fun at all, but it is due to either overuse, or an allergic reaction to a chem in that brand.
Recently a friend tried a strawberry scented 6x blend & developed an itchy rash for several hours. Switched to a dif scent & the rash is gone. If you are one of the lucky few who can use weed then by all means do, the prices on blend are beginning to rival weed now anyways in many cases. For example a 3gr packet from Mr Kosh of double XXX runs $30 add shipping & handling and you coulda almost had chronic.