• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Strain Discussion- 3rd Backcross *ALL STRAIN TALK IN HERE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah Bateman got lemon skunk right now hopefully it will be as legendary, but my favorites are:

- Arjan's Haze
- Mako Haze
- Super Silver Haze
and Blue Widow was really extremely special as well

Bubblegum or white dolphin...not sure

and im pretty sure that the white dolphin is white shark...i just bought it from the dolphins coffee shop in dam and thats what they call it

veryyy nice bud, but would also reccomend strawberry haze...which, mixed with blueberry is a nnice berry haze :)

amnesia also very awesome :)

buzz xxx

poor efforts to the haters in the thread as well :(

just go to amsterdam and youll see what we're allllll talking about :D

Bought 120 of this stuff off my mates cousin and it was the best shit i've ever smoked. After only a couple cones I was tripping balls, it was sweet. He didn't tell us what it's called though, i'll have to ask some time.

By name the best i've smoked is Big Bang. It was the shit.

Last edited:
The strongest and most intense high I've ever had was from some bud this dude from South Africa brought back, he said it was called Durban poison. Smoked two bowls and was stoned all day.

Lately though I've been getting some really great bud thats being called jack the ripper. Just a great lemony fruit taste and strong trippy stone.

For smokers who blow now and then aren't really programming themselves to remember key elements of certains strains(trichome formation, color, density, taste, and smell). For this lesson, we can deduce ignorance is not bliss. Growers and legal buyers are lucky enough to tell them apart. Take for instance you wake up with back pain, the connoisseur is going to have his ducks in a row because he knows strain whatever has excellent narcotic qualities.

To sum it up, always research to the best of your ability.

j1.jpg

go look at a website called smokers guide mlove

does explain a bit

but if you really want to know...amsterdam is the place :)

red beard7/10
white russian8/10
white rhino6/10
spork4/10
purple nurple9/10
ak-4712/10 lol 1 bong had me stonned for an entire day
spartan8/10
oj kush7/10
cant remeber the others but yer these are all local grown in oz an none of these had a particular bad taste,smell or any side effect

Right now I'm smoking sweet island skunk and northern lights. I've been tokin 25 years and the sweet island skunk makes my eyes bug out and my ears ring. Absolutely devestating.

probably DJ Short's varieties. always very stable, nice Ind/Sat ratios, some interesting growth structures, narcotic like medicinal effects, and usually some quick juicy thai's thrown in for exotic look, smell, taste, texture, and cerebral experience.

2010 so far
Sour Desiel -sativa domanant get up and walk

grapefruit skunk- indica domanant shit make u a zombie

WHITE RHINO just for the taste , best tasteing budd high was nothing out of the ordinary,extremly stoned

Last edited:
- Grand Daddy Purp
- Trainwreck x Purps
- Bubba Kush
- Koff

Just to name a few.

- Haze strains (Haze A5 / Amnesia Haze / Neville's Haze / Super Silver Haze / Strawberry Haze)
- Northern Light strains (NL x Haze / NL x White Widow / any good NLX strain really)
- White Widow / White Haze / Purple Widow
- Blueberry
- Super Crystal
- Silver Pearl
- Afghan
- Citral
- Super Skunk / Skunk #1
- Orange Bud / Big Bud
- Jack Herer
- King's Kush

I smoke Haze strains mostly but there are so many out there... =D

-- Peace o/

Chem Dog
Hindu Kush
Blueberry
Strawberry Cough
OG Kush

are the first ones to come to mind

edit: oohhh shit King's Kush, how is that? Been wanting to taste the goodness...

Status
Not open for further replies.