• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Opioids (codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin, etc.) and Ecstasy

I'd save any opiates for the comedown/day after, it'd be far more useful / enjoyable then.

mrsaltypretzel said:
I don't get it. Why can't people just be happy with E alone? Don't go mixing shit and risking your life. Take E and enjoy it. If it's not enough for you, go to a different drug.

Spot on.

The risks can't be completely eliminated. You know that there is a risk associated with E also. But, the risks can be reduced by being careful and not reckless. People take different drugs for different cures.

I wonder about this too.

I have eaten about 15percs today. Now i dont feel it too much. I just ate some rolls about 1/2hr ago. What effects would the oxy have on my roll?

Addy

Well...im starting to roll pretty damn hard right now so, so far so good....

Addy

I HAVE A QUESTION and I ve aasked it before but NO ANSWER so please try to just answer this question:::

Ive been taking Hydrocodone (vicodon) for medical problems for a few months so dont give me shit, and I rolled at a great party recently, did not take my vicodon 9 hours previous before the roll for best affects. I DO NOT ROLL OFTEN. The roll wqas very weak. 2 pills....it couldve just been the goods were weak, but DOES BEING ON VICODON DECREASE MDMA effects????? if youve been on Vics for awhile, will you not get off on your pills as much???

I know that Vicodon is better on the comedown, thats a given. But if youve been habitual for over a month, will it effedct your E highs????

SIMPLE QUESTION....someone help!

nothing like opiates on a cracked-out come down. i wouldn't bother doing opiates while high on MDMA, but once the MDMA high is over opiates can cause a nice chill effect, and help you sleep. but it's probably really bad for you...oh well it's fun

didn't read the end of the question.....i don't think opiates effect your roll. even if you are withdrawling when you eat your pills, the mdma would probably overpower the withdrawl, but once the roll is over you will need your opiates

WHY TAKE OPIATES WHEN YOU CAN ALWAYS GET PILLZ WIV SMAK IN EM*

*sorry i couldnt resist

I think it is a myth that there is smack in E pills. Almost no one believes that.
Opiates and E- no good or bad effects if you've been on them for any length of time ( you know what I mean). The E won't help you kick, and the hydrocodone won't effect your experience.
just a side note- I heard that 80% of drug OD's were caused by opiates. Opiates can be dangerous/ deadly. Be careful how many you take. I have heard of people taking 10 norcos at once, having a good experience, then taking them again at a different time (that much) and dying. BE CAREFUL WITH THOSE PAIN PILLS!

EEE gads i was only doing one strong vic a day when I was under for those 2 months....(pot is a diff story I can smoke 10 bonghits to my head and feel cool)

I've taken opiates on the comedown and enjoy it very much. Sometimes it feels like it brings a little of the euphoric feeling back. Just my opinion though. Don't go overboard with it though.

Mixing X with pills????

I am planning on rolling for new years and was wondering about poppin

some pills(ex. hydrocodone/oxycodone) once i start to comedown. Is it

safe to do this and do you recommend this??????any info would be greatly

appreciated......................................holla

From the MDMA FAQ on Erowid:

"No dangerous reaction, but the stimulant effect of MDMA may mask the opiate's sedative effect and increase the likelihood of overdose."

It might not even be worth it.

A small amount (ie something you have taken before and are comfortable with) of an opiate/opiod is good for the comedown, it helps relax you and remove the negative parts of the comedown. As Indelibleface says, don't over do it though.

Opiates (codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin, etc.) and Ecstasy (mega-merged)

Im sure this has been discussed alot, but im curious... Say you have a headache a couple of hours before dropping, you take a pain killer... then later on in the night you were to drop a pill.. is it dangerous or not?

nope it shouldnt be a problem unless you plan on drinking alcohal with your pills..i always take tylenol on the comedown, it relaxes me a little bit and helps put me to sleep