• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Opioids (codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin, etc.) and Ecstasy

Opiates (codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin, etc.) and Ecstasy (mega-merged)

Rollin & doing opiates... what are your opinions? Is this a good mix or what?

I can't ever remember reading that they're a dangerous combination (or rather more dangerous than the two are anyway). I wouldn't do it, though.

lots o people do smak coming down off pills - I guess one wouldn't recommend but if careful prob not too bad

Possible once you've come down, but doing them concurrently, especailly CODEINE, youd be really quite fatal.

A lot of opiates, especially codeine, saturate, or come close to saturating, a metabolic enzyme called CYP2D6. CYP2D6 is the major player in removing MDMA/MDA from your body.

Although it's unlikely that this would kill you, it seems quite likely that you could suffer from an anxiety attack, or rapid heart rate, or something unpleasant... vomiting sounds likely.

Last edited:
I smoked some opium last night on the comedown, and it was very nice. I'm sure this isn't dangerous.

I was thinking more along the lines of doing oxycodone or hydrocodone while on E.... not codeine or H or anything else...

^^^why why why????

i did oxy a few times and the best explanation i can give would be a pill without the love and very controllable.

E byt itself is a beatiful drug.

I wouldn't man... I'm not sure about OC or HCs effects on CYP2D6, but I sure as fuck wouldn't risk it...

"i did oxy a few times and the best explanation i can give would be a pill without the love and very controllable"

Are you speaking of doing oxy with MDMA or just by itself? If you're talking about the general effects of oxy by itself, then it seems you are one of those that just doesn't "get" opiates, which is fine...Everyone has their own favorite chemicals....and opiates being among mine I feel that Oxycondone feels nothing close to MDMA in it's effects mentally or physically..But everyone is going to have their own opinion on different chems...

"I was thinking more along the lines of doing oxycodone or hydrocodone while on E.... "

I love doing one or the other of these after doing MDMA, but have never done them in the middle of doing beans...I personally wouldn't see a point as I'm floored enough on beans not to want opiates at the same time...I like to spread my chems out throughout the night if I'm lucky enough to have any OC's...

^^^ i've oxy on it's own a few times, i personally dont really fancy it purely because of it side effects.

and i have to agree it's a totally different feeling, high and all but that was the closest i could explain it compared to an E.

but then again i love my bikies too much. :)

I don't get it. Why can't people just be happy with E alone? Don't go mixing shit and risking your life. Take E and enjoy it. If it's not enough for you, go to a different drug.

Vicoden after E

Is it safe to take some vicaden to sort of "relax" say....five hours after you drop your last pill? Will this help you sleep or reduce that "cracked out" feeling? Is it safe?

I love taking a vike or 2 after rollin, or even while still mildly rolling. Really smooths out the comedown and since yer rollin, feels a bit better then normal.

I like nothing better than an opiate on a comedown from MDMA, though I prefer oxycondone to hydrocondone...Just make sure you don't take them in the middle of your MDMA trip..

I rolled in the afternoon at a festival and then after I had noticed I came down, I smoked some weed. The roll kicked back in a little and I was feeling really great. About 15 minutes later I snorted some vicodin and felt absolutely amazing, but I only got about 5 mg down before I was too messed up to do more. I really liked the feeling and it helped me relax and fall asleep after such a hard roll.

I take hydrocodone after I roll almost everytime. Definitely feels great and helps with the comedown. Brings back a bit of the euphoric feeling for me after my roll comes down.

Vic's are the greatest thing on the comedown!!! Like stated earlier, just make sure you're pretty much down before popping them.

Well, a lot of people who do Hydrocodone are addicted and have to take it. They still do E! It doesn't hurt you, but like someone said: 'opiates' are a different kind of thing- you either get it or you don't'. Most people who do opiates on a regular basis don't really get high off of them anymore. They just have a way of helping them to regulate their mood.