• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] JWH-018 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mecaib, nice device. one thing i would suggest is actually a NON-metal tube for the vapors. since jwh condenses quickly on any cold surface (like glass or metal), you may be losing a bit of vapor on the inside of your tube. cardboard works great for me.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I started out using a plastic tube, but there was just enough heat applied each time to cause pyrolysis of the plastic. Paperboard, likewise, might slowly turn to char over time.

If a substantial amount of 018 condenses inside the tube I'll just get a pinch of mugwort or sage and push it through :\

How does it work for vaping 018? And how do you clean it...

I don't see a reason for cleaning it. . . It does not get too dirty at all. . . Works fairly well. With about a 10th of a pinch I am ripped. . . .

I see alot of discussion on dissolving JWH-018 into everclear.

The solubility of JWH-018 in everclear is poor. (I'd guess around 20mg/ml, didnt study too much)
The solubility of JWH-073 in everclear is even worse. (5-10mg/ml at room temp, almost insoluble at 0 C)

The solubility of JWH-xxx (and cp-55,940 & cp-47,497) in acetone is excellent.

If you're going to be dissolving JWH-xxx into a solvent, putting it onto something (like something smokable) and letting it evaporate, acetone will work way the hell better than everclear. You can use less solvent, the surface tension is lower, and unlike ethanol, it doesnt make the herb you're putting it onto all soggy, it just evenly disburses in an agitated pile of herb.
That was my experience with infusing smokable herbs with cannabinoids - ethanol bad, acetone good. You want to use ~1ml solvent+drug per 5g herbs, applied dropwise to the herbs with constant agitation - because herbs don't "like" acetone as much (as in, they do not absorb and hold onto it) as ethanol, acetone/cannabinoid solution gets transfered between individual pieces of herb with agitation. You do not ever want there to be puddles or anything like that in with the herbs - that will lead to uneven distribution, not to mention taking longer to evaporate.

Obviously, make sure it doesn't still smell of acetone when you smoke it (i give it a couple hours).

Happy Shaman Herbs makes a product called "Humboldt Gold." Does anyone know whats in it. (I assume JWH + other shit but want something more specefic such as which JWH or both etc.).

Never heard of Humboldt Gold but in the past few months it seems like there are a billion new "brands" out there. If they work they have JWH of some sort but no good way to know specifically what JWH or how much. Usually you can tell by the price- 10 bucks for a half ounce= probly not good, 30 bucks a G probly has the good stuff in it.

There's no guarantee they have "JWH of some sort".

There are thousands of active cannabinoids out there.

All true. . . . So far, I think pure JWH is safest. . . . I guess, compared to the rest.

haha yeah I'll admit I tried this one without researching it, probably a bad idea. The guy told us the dosage so I knew what I was doing. This stuff has no cross tolerance with weed so I got high as hell. I had to go on a mission to the otherside of town and was paranoid hardcore for the whole mission. If I hadn't been on an illegal mission it wouldn't have been that bad though.

Go back to chasing it on foil. Do not use a torch lighter, because with foil VERY LITTLE heat is necessary. Shape the foil into a little boat, this will help with aerodynamically channeling the vapor up in a single trail for you to inhale. Have a friend hold the lighter under the foil, and ideally you should NOT touch the flame to the foil. it will heat up quickly and the liquid jwh will pool in a single spot. as the foil heats up, tilt it back and forth so the liquid will run across the foil. it will vaporize as it hits fresh hot foil. i bet you will find that you need much less jwh with this method.

with your experience using the meth pipe, just imagine how much JWH is caked on the inside of your weed bowl!

As far as smoking JWH-018, I use a method that I discovered in the late 1970’s to smoke hash oil. That method is smokeless charcoal, also known as incense charcoal or hooka charcoal. The charcoal comes as a round disc that measures approximately 1.25” x .375”. This can be lit as a whole or broken into smaller pieces. The charcoal is self-igniting. A flame touched to its surface will begin sparking across the entire surface that lights the charcoal without having to add hydrocarbons to induce flame like your backyard charcoal grill. The charcoal burns very clean with no smoke or odor and leaves only a very fine ash. I use an Exacto knife to drop the JWH-018 onto the hot coal and a glass tube held close to the coal to inhale. In this method the JWH-018 is 100% completely vaporized with no residue left whatsoever. Smokeless charcoal can be bought online and is inexpensive. I paid $7.50 for 30 discs that can be broken down into 120 quarter-disc pieces. For this reason, this method of smoking is sometimes referred to as "the poor man's vaporizer".

Last edited:
On the subject of the relative risks of lung cancer from smoking drugs, I hereby recommend everyone who is a tobacco smoker switch to organic tobacco. Even the US Surgeon General C. Everett Koop admitted over 90% of lung cancers in smokers were due to the radioactive decay of lead and polonium isotopes introduced into tobacco trichromes by phosphate fertilizers derived from apatite ore, and not because of the intrinsic dangers of tobacco smoke.

I have heard this as well. The leaf is like a magnet for heavy metals. You ARE getting more cadmium and lead when you smoke non organic tobaco. Whether those heavy metals are the chief reason for cancer is debatable, but its not very good for you.

In tobacco, organic makes a gigantic difference.

As far as JWH, just how bad do you think this stuff is? Is it worse than tobacco or safrole?

acetone will work better than alcohol. either way, be sure you are 100% evaporated before you spark up! :p

however, joints are a notoriously ineffective method of smoking jwh. as many have noticed, the vapor quickly condenses on any cold surface, including the inside of a pipe or the unburned plant matter in a cigarette. I would estimate that only 20-30% of the JWH in a joint actually gets delivered to your lungs, with the rest condensed in the roach or on your lips. of course, it's cheap as shit so who cares :)

What kind of alcohol do you need? I prefer non toxic methods. Would ethanol work?

swim thinks this shit is bogus its way worse than weed. they should just make weed legal so we don't need this shit anymore. Louisiana along with other states are about to ban it because it "has effects similar to marijuana" and to tell you the truth it is nothing like it. swim smoked some and it made swims chest hurt and swim couldn't breath heart racing and burning.all over the southern US this shit is sold in incense at gas stations.swim don't think the supreme being likes the fact that his number one plant has been fowled by a synthetic impostor made by a man. to each his own y'all but be careful with this shit >( you never know how much is in said products.:(

me thinks its stupido. smoke some nugs and be happy

All true. . . . So far, I think pure JWH is safest. . . . I guess, compared to the rest.

if you have a reliable source, an accurate scale, & a brain - YES

swim thinks this shit is bogus its way worse than weed. they should just make weed legal so we don't need this shit anymore. Louisiana along with other states are about to ban it because it "has effects similar to marijuana" and to tell you the truth it is nothing like it. swim smoked some and it made swims chest hurt and swim couldn't breath heart racing and burning.all over the southern US this shit is sold in incense at gas stations.swim don't think the supreme being likes the fact that his number one plant has been fowled by a synthetic impostor made by a man. to each his own y'all but be careful with this shit >( you never know how much is in said products.:(

me thinks its stupido. smoke some nugs and be happy

so fuckin annoying, we don't use swim, notice that?

Hey stuckinaloop, it's his first ever post, give him a break! But yeah, try or die, we don't use SWIM here. If you want an explanation for why, there are several different threads about why we don't use it here (or any other types of abstractions like my pet whatever). Anyways, everyone's reactions to drugs are different. Some people really enjoy JWH-018 and that's fine, some people should just stick with cannabis. Whatever floats your boat.

In any case, welcome to Bluelight :)

Well, shit. . . .It's 100% official I have some sort of an allergy to JWH.

I smoked the k2 crap for a few weeks and it gave me a cough from hell. So I stopped smoking that nonsense BS.

I got JWH-018 instead. I smoked just a tiny bit. Still seemed to have a cough, nothing too bad.

Last week, I hit this crap hard. . . . Maybe smoked about 5mg. I woke up in the middle of the night coughing my lungs out. I mean I coughed so hard I puked. . . . . . Yup, I am allergic to it. . . . Great, oh well. . . . . I shouldn't be doing this shit anyways.

I will stick to light drinking. . . . . . Sure wish I can smoke real weed. . . . Fucking work.

Sorry this is so long.
My friend Tom has vaped tons of this stuff for the past 2 months, and he’s currently trying to quit because it kind of took him over for a while, and turned him into a depraved vegetable who lived for the 018 high. Some background info: Toms is 26 years old, 6’6 and 300lbs. He has been a daily cannabis smoker for a little over 10 years. In the past, he has experimented heavily with LSD, shrooms, salvia, alcohol. He’s tried cocaine and opiates a handful of times or less. These days, all he does is smoke cannabis/hash 3 times every evening and has maybe 6 beers a week, that is until two months ago, when he discovered jwh-018.

So he hears about 018 in mid February and is very interested. He figures maybe this will save him money on his cannabis habit, plus he is very eager to experience the powerful high of pure 018. He has quite the tolerance to cannabis, and wanted to see if the 018 will make him high like it’s his first time again, like so many have claimed.

So he gets 1 gram from a confirmed reputable vendor. He eyeballs all his doses (which is really a terrible idea!). He’s very careful at first, taking a series of underdoses, but with a little practice, gets the hang of it, and is able to eyeball an enjoyable dose and take it down in 1 inhalation. He loves this substance. The first day he does it 5 times, and the next day he does it 7 times. He feels like a 13 year old, smoking that first joint. He is achieving trance like states, and loves it. He hasn’t been able to achieve such a high from cannabis in years, and the only way he can even come close is to smoke and smoke, but with this it’s just 1 small hit.

Almost immediately, he feels like there is something not quite right with this drug. He loves it and it feels almost magical like cannabis….beneficial even. Makes him happy, curbs his anger, makes him extremely tolerant and empathetic towards anyone and anything, it gives him major inspiration and sparks of creativity when he’s playing his guitar. Still, he wakes up craving a hit in the morning, sometimes even in the middle of the night. That never happened with cannabis in over 10 years. Nevertheless, he loves it and orders 5 more grams. The more he uses it, the more his tolerance rises. And that’s when the effects change.

When he first started using 018, it was like an impossibly strong cannabis high. Over time, it became more of a nodding off, junkie type high. And once that happened, it was like a different person took over him and was now calling the shots. That first gram lasted him 20 days, but then he vaped 3 grams over the course of the next 15 days so that’s roughly 200mgs every day. By this point, he’d acquired a meth pipe, and at first it seemed less effective than foil, but with a little practice, he learned that it was much more effective. By the time his evening dose rolled around, he required so much that he would just fill his lungs with 018 vapors completely full and hold his breath as long as possible, and take several of those hits in a row. 3, 4 or even 5. FILLING his lungs 5 times and burying it, and he has a huge lung capacity. By this point he was essentially vaping 018 like it was mid-grade cannabis. But those really trippy, initial psychoactive effects kept eluding him, so he just kept smoking more, and part of him didn’t even care anymore since he was such a nodding off, junkie type person now.

He was passing out at all hours of the day, in front of family and friends. People were taking notice, and becoming concerned. He was slurring his words, kinda like a drunk, but much faster and scattered, like somebody who can’t hold onto a simple thought. This kept getting worse, and eventually he was consuming amounts that would turn him into a physical wreck. Could hardly walk, had no coordination. Could hardly say 3 words. Muscle spasms. His eyes would get really dilated for very short periods of time. He’d take his last hit at night and then he couldn’t even manage to get the bag of 018 back in his drawer and close it, because he’d go catatonic too fast, or he’d forget who or where he was or what he’d just been doing. And keep in mind, this wasn’t 1 negative reaction. Tom was doing this to himself every night, and it was only getting more out of hand.

He wanted to stop so bad, because he knew what a wreck he was. He kept trying to stop, but he still had over a gram left so it was really difficult. Weed and hash REALLY didn’t work now. He knew that if he kept on the way he was, his gram+ would be gone very quick, but that thought scared him even worse because he knew he’d never order more.

His mom confronted him, and he knew it had to stop. He was genuinely scared, with the kinds of physical symptoms he was experiencing. He could hardly walk, and felt so paralyzed by the end of each night, that he was afraid he’d die in his sleep. He felt really stupid for pushing such a new drug so far, and that made him feel very isolated actually, like his problems were 100% his, and there was not 1 other person in the history of mankind who could understand. He felt like if there was ever a first person to die from this, it would be him. For at least 4-5 days straight he made a genuine effort to pack it away, but then he’d end up doing some. Still, this helped him cut back because he was trying so hard to stay away from it. He was even doing silly things like trying to put it in places where it would require a serious effort to retrieve.

So he kept trying and failing to quit, but then 1 day he finally managed to stay away from it. That was recently and today is day 5 of no 018 for Tom. Cannabis still didn’t work all that well as of yesterday, but it seems to be working a little better each day. He’s been having some drinks at night to take the edge off. He doesn’t feel like there is much physical dependency to 018, but he definitely feels like he got pretty hooked nonetheless.

Part of him wishes he’d never touched Jwh-018, and the other part of him is just hoping he can abstain long enough for his tolerance (to 018 and cannabis) to come back down. He wants a low tolerance again so he can experience the positive and worthwhile effects, without all the negative stuff that happened. Hopefully in a couple weeks, his tolerance will be down, and his plan is to then use 018 much more sparingly, like once or maybe twice a week. Hopefully, he can stick to that.

Sorry for the length of this. There are certain other details to Tom’s experience that are worthwhile to note, but then this would be even longer. But just this one last snippet. Towards the end of the 2 months, when Tom was taking insanely high doses, right before he’d get to the point of being able to do nothing but sit or lay down and lose a few hours, some of the last stuff he’d remember would be all kinds of objects speaking to him telepathically. It was like a flood, as soon as he got to that certain high, every object around him that his mind could perceive would speak to him and he would involuntarily respond….not out loud but in his mind. Just an overwhelming flood of remarks coming from all around his room, and he had to respond to each one. He associated it with discomfort, although he never had a panic attack. He’d sober up and forget about all of it, but then the next time he did a huge dose, it would come rushing back, and he’d think “oh yea that’s right, I forgot. Stuff starts talking to me and it’s unpleasant.” His lighter, meth pipe, scooping utensil, floor, shoes, they all started talking to him in rapid fire.

Then again, he did A LOT of psychedelics in the past, which by his own admission, could have played a big roll in his jwh-018 experiences. And he has always been a boundary pusher which is why he likes psychedelics instead of hard drugs. If you’ve been vaping jwh-018 daily and you think to yourself, “I could do a little more this time,” it might be time to pack it away for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.