• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Funny Rolling Videos/Pics

Hey at least in future u will be able to show ur grandchildren where your brain went. :D

Church said:
Wow a bunch of idiots making fools of themselves while rolling... 8)

Well really I agree with your statement, but hey if they want to them let them show everyone how uberly fuckd up they get cuz the only ones sharing will be all within the same breed ;p

327dr.jpg

abi1sized7qc.jpg

aausized0fv.jpg

admsized8zp.jpg

I just pray to god i've never been photographed like this, to me it's a private thing like taking a shit or chocking the chicken. No cameras plz!

I have uploaded shit loads of videos of me and friends in some absolute states, they are rather quite funny, especially if your english coz then u can understand what we are sayin :p

watch them all and feel free to comment hahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=brownz

Brownz ur the guy that got stabbed in the face, right ?
For some reason i can't post comments in the picture gallery - so i just wanted to say i hope they put 'Begbie' in time-out where he can start looking for bars of soap on the shower floor.

Drosera said:
Brownz ur the guy that got stabbed in the face, right ?
For some reason i can't post comments in the picture gallery - so i just wanted to say i hope they put 'Begbie' in time-out where he can start looking for bars of soap on the shower floor.

Thanx a lot pal :) appreciate that, yeh he banged up and hopefully gettin banged up the arse

Cool videos to watch while rolling, or about rolling - MEGA MERGED

Anyone know of any good music videos to check out while rolling? i usually play music on my dvd player so i was thinking maybe i should check out some music videos while im at it.

the best one i've found so far is anything by ATB and Orbital *drools, The Box*

Invisible ones, that exist only in the eyes of horses!

And blue whales !

Tiesto live 2003
Tiesto live 2004
Armin only:Next level
Decade of dance (Australia)
Melbourne Shuffler (Australia)
Live at big bass (Australia)

Armin Van Buuren - Serenity
The best! Google it. or message me on aim @ ochynkstaho

HOLY FUCK, why havent i thought of this one before:

Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up *dies*