Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Funny Rolling Videos/Pics

no just cannabis a load of vodka and 6 pills and this was only 9pm

bowl said:
someone needs to knock that devvo guy out he s a dickhead

I agree. His accent is enough to make me wanna punch him out nevermind the way he acts. I hope this guy falls down and hits his eye on the corner of a table.

Oh and heres another of me and my 2 friends in my garage, listen to what the guy in the white is sayin (me) and jus look at the guys face who is in the black he pulls some right expressions/gurns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv7N_4Mzymk

my comical laugh probably makes the video what it is , thats my fucked up laugh

hahaha is he trying to say, "any woman's womb will wound" ?

sumones warm, anyones warm anywomans womb, ANY womans womb, will get wombed

Wow a bunch of idiots making fools of themselves while rolling... 8)

if you think him and his buddys are acting foolish... haha you should see me and mine when we get fucked up on the rollz... the acid... alcohol.. it would cause you psychological damage to hang around with us.

hahahaha church, if you call that makin a fool of ourselves you must be some sort of nun or sumthin, thats NOTHIN keep ya comments to yaself punk

Sorry but would it kill you english to put an understandable sentance together..I mean you did invent the language

I love taking pictures and videos when I'm rolling with friends. It's the best! :D And it's even funnier to look at all the pictures the day after.. And watching the movies and listening to ourselves :D

EVERYONE should do this and share the love! ;)

church shut up mate, dirtyharrison u 2...have u never been pilled up before? fuck! some people on this forum!!!

so many fuckin ignorant sarcastic people fuck me off on this site, if you dont like it keep ya smutty comments to yaself