• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Funny Rolling Videos/Pics

The xbox visualizer. Always good. You can sit and control it with the contoler and its really fucked up

The only thing I can watch on a screen when i'm rolling is Electricsheep or WinAmp milkdrop visualizer. Xbox visualizer is kinda cool cause you can make it move with the controler, but it doesnt hold a candle to the visual impressiveness of the other two.

how can anyone have even the state of vision or the ability to sit still that long to watch a movie on ecstasy? Let alone the concentration span!

Having said that, I did watch the xbox visuals for many, many hours on my first time.

My first time ( I'm still looken to score in Saskatoon ). I thought I'd just listen to my ipod and my favorate tunes. I f'n can't wait..... My problem is I went bald and gray early so most people think I'm a cop or not cool.

Any good vids of people rollin?

Hi all, just wondering if anyone had good vids of people rollin'. Looking for a distraction at work :)

Ive always found documentary's about drugs overly exciting and interesting while rolling but that's just me..

Depends what your looking for man..Trippy video's? Music videos?

Edit: Just found this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY

Last edited: