• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Medtronics pain pump

Endprohibition

Greenlighter
I am scheduled to have the implant surgery on wends. Had a horrible time with the trial with my neck and migraines. It seemed to help some with my lower back (that's where the surgery was so hard to tell on the back part). But it was hell on my neck and migraines. Was hoping it was due to them using morphine which I have those issues with even orally or due to the spinal fluid loss. After getting home I have been in either bed or the recliner cause the legs and lower back came back with a back with a back hard and the neck and migraines went back to where it was before the surgery. I feel stuck going thru with it but don't know what do do without it. Any one here have any experience with the pain pump? Any suggestions or info not given by Medtronics itself? Thanks in advance.

I hope it works great! IME, methadone is the top pain relief, but maybe this is even better?

Thanks for the fast replies. I am gunna search the mega thread. Also I have tried methadone but not with great help before. I am now on 60 mg of er morphine (insurance will only cover three er meds witch I have deep sensitivity to all three. 6 k8 hydromorphone a day, 4 350 ml soma, 2, 25 ml phenigan, 2, 2.5 ml marinol along with Tylenol (only OTC that I don't show allergies from) as well as sometimes a couple very old colinidine that was left over. So far they are leaving me on all of this plus the pump with the hopes of at least dropping the morhine. Just came to a realization a few mins ago that my insurance prolly won't pay for the pain pump meds. Will have to call Monday morn to see. Had to close my bizzs years ago with no Gov help at all due to wife's income that barely makes the bills.

I looked thru the first 6 pages or so from the mega thread but not any luck. Guess so not anybody with one looking. Stuck like chuck to know if I should get it. And wends is coming fast.