• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Medicin thet are not available

Create demand. Supply. Too busy on the ai and it solutions for ills. Touch the screen essence will emit

You talking legit pharmacies or what?

I have no idea how it’s on street but aside from occasional super rare drug missing for days or weeks top everything is as usual. Don’t have idea about clobazam (actually never met anyone who has it prescribed or (ab)use it) but there isn’t any kind of clonazepam shortage Europe wide, maybe in some countries idk..

Any anti convulsant benzo would work. If you have access to non scripted supplies, go for lorazepam, but be aware, it's highly addictive.

I get it scripted for muscle spasms in the stump of my left arm. Works a dream, unless I forget to take it.

Lorazepam was first benzo I found fun and stopped wondering wtf some people see in them..

First time I tried it with my ex we had sex on a really inappropriate place soon after popping it. It was lowering inhibitions and so relaxing while didn’t cause much amnesia and other negative effects.

Botom line with benzos is – The better they are, the worse they’ll get you!

Lorazepam was first benzo I found fun and stopped wondering wtf some people see in them..

First time I tried it with my ex we had sex on a really inappropriate place soon after popping it. It was lowering inhibitions and so relaxing while didn’t cause much amnesia and other negative effects.

Botom line with benzos is – The better they are, the worse they’ll get you!

And the bottom line with benzos is that lorazepem is probably the shittist they get...

I found it weak, but better than most.. If lexaurin is lorazepam and not something else..and I mixed up something. I tried diaz, nitazepam, alrazolam, diclazepam, clonazepam, oksazepam in both small and big amounts and didn’t really liked any of them (if not counting usefulness in some case and that they are ok in some combos) but I liked etizolam too much though…

Different strokes for different folks, no?