• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Medical Cannabis, i need it, help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sources

Greenlighter
Hi,

Im a chronic pain pasient. I am addicted to opiats because i have so much pains(If i dont buy dope, i get opiats from the doctor) I also go the pain treatment once a week and get ketamine infusion therapy(It is ketamine I.V in small doses around 40mg each week)

The biggest problem i have is that i cant take any prodrugs or analogs, like kodein, tramadol, but i cant take paracet, ibuprofen or you name it either. This all because of some issues with the liver.(A normal problem said the doctor, i said hmm, why doesnt everyone going on meds this test then? If its normal to have this problem) For referance it was the P450 Screening test for pharmaceuticals(Take it!, request it!)

But bottomline, since im a as much dutch as i am from Norway i was thinking about going to Amsterdam and getting a prescription for medical marihuana. I know i have enough reason to get it, since i only can use morphin or ketamine(Or stronger medicines)

So instead of gettng ketamin each week I.V i could smoke a little joint each night with medical grade(With high CBD that works fine as a pain releafer)

So my plan is going to Amsterdam, find a doctor and get him to prescripe Medical Marihuana to me.. But then it is a problem again, since im not very rich, so i cant go from doctors office to doctors office.. So i wonder if someone of you knew a doctor who are positive to Cannabis for medical use in The Netherlands?

Or maybe you know somebody from Holland you can ask or ask them to answer here or something.. I really need help finding an doctor who is not very conservative. you will be helping me very much, and i am sick(I have pain and cant take painkillers!, think how that is) So im not just a user who want cannabis on drugs.. I could really benefit a lot from it!

Thanks for all replies! It is much appreciated!

Best Regards

Sources !

Status
Not open for further replies.