• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mebroqualone ( 3-(2-bromophenyl)-2-methylquinazolin-4(3H)-one )

Lol.

So, yeah, the way I did it with my friend was the same we smoked what we called "plombs de noël" which translates roughly to xmas pellets...but plombs is those little hits you prepare to smoke with hot knives. We would make some of these lil' pieces of dank and put them in a bag of powder pcp, and shake shake shake. Then we'd smoke 5 or 6 hits and then goddamn...Doing the same with DXM left me with an unpleasant nervous feeling then I learned that DXM vapour is toxic so I never did it again.

SO, how about that mebroqualone? Is a dose of 300mg enough? (Orally). The way I would get pleasure with etaqualone was eating about 250mg and then smoking the rest like freebase cocaine in a weed pipe full of cig ash over the metal filter, we don't have easily found crack pipes around here...and we would be impatient so waiting for it to harden and putting it in the fridge and such wasn't always possible, I heard this method called the euro method of smoking crack. Anyway, how about it smoked? With etaqualone I would put 100mg in the pipe and vape it with small hits to get it going and then a more direct flame and thats where I'd hit it strongly, the muscle relaxation of the whole body was so out there, it made me feel like I had zero pressure points of pent up anxiety or whatever, it was really intense. From the thread, I get the feeling this is marginally better than etaqualone but still, somebody's gonna know, somebody's gotta know...

Well, I bought 3 grams, we'll see, I'll tell y'all how I see it since I got a lot of exp with etaqualone and the first few weeks where one discovers that etaqualone freebase is just wonderful when smoked like crack, the entire body and mind relaxation....too bad it lasts only 7-10 minute the first time and gets shorter and shorter if you binge.

Something to keep for when a psy trip goes wrong. I also have 4-ho-det and 4-ho-dpt in the mail, snail mail, from europe, I will have something to say about these kinda exotic 4-sub tryps, if what I deduced from research and talking to friends who mixed a little shrooms with 4-aco-det, which stopped the very harsh nature of 4-aco-det or 4-aco-dmt at times (extremely judgemental thought process once the fireworks are gone and you're sitting there in a potent dose of reality and everything you wanna change or need to change more like is on the nose and your brain won't play nice. I had 1 trip per month of 4-aco-dmt over 4 month, same with 4-aco-det, 4-aco-det is less evil, but only the first trip would be really amazing for both substances. So I'm thinking the 4-ho is before further processing right, maybe even taking a certain ratio of my leftover 4-aco-det and 4-ho-det could be glorious.

Otherwise, i'll hit abort with the 3 1mg pink capsules of flubromazolam I found after cleaning up my room 2 weeks ago, i thought they were gone forever but nope, and then have one mega hit in my crack pipe of mebroqualone, probably around 150mg, 100mg of etaqualone is where it was at. I hear this one is less potent per mg, but more effective, so its a tradeoff i'm willing to take.

I'll be posting about it here and the trip report forum too if it's really after the experience I wanted to do. Or maybe it will just be 4-ho-dpt, this extremely rare substance only one vendor has I would think, has me very interested, I LOVE DPT, smoking the freebase oil was amazing, the closest I got to DMT I imagine. I was already on LSD and a 300-400mg of dxm, so it was something indeed, but I said enough for now. Ciao.

Is there a concensus on dosage? I received some of this today, and I want to try it tonight. I am seeing anywhere from 15-20mg sublingually to 300mg. I drink a fair amount of alcohol but in general don't have a high tolerance to downers. I want to be safe but feel the full effects. Any help would be appreciated. :)

ve just seen this for sale too. To sum up is it better than etaq but not as good as methaq ?

Its been placed in RED ALERT DANGER LEVEL 3.

^what is this about?

I suspect that in this quinazolinone drug class there are both GABAa positive modulator and AMPA type glutamate receptor agonist pharmacophores.

This is from the convulsive properties of methaqualone in OD and the effects of methylmethaqualone full stop, convulsant in doses just around the effective dose.

Methaqualone is unusual for a sedative-hypnotic in that seizures are a feature of overdoses which is very unusual, unheard of in a GABAa positive modulator and nothing else-type drug.

The quinazolinone and quinoxaline structures forming the backbones of the 'ludes and the -qx series of AMPA receptor ligands, CNQX

Last edited:
fuck the damn aether ate my hours-in-the-making post.

But from what i could salvage GABAa orthosteric agonists are often produced when glutamate receptor (AMPA KA) orthosteric ligands are decarboxylated. E.g ibotenic acid->muscimol and the excitatory amino acid quisqualic acid gives quisqualamine a GABAa agonist selective for the GABA binding site (like muscimol is).

There is definitely a close relationship between the two systems, GABAa orthosteric site (GABA binding site) and the orthosteric sites of the ionotropic glutamatergic receptors sensitive to NMDA AMPA and KA (kainate)

These are not drugs for the RC market to hare around developing analogs of, the potential for disasters, producing masses of braindamaged ambulant meat-cancers as blowback, it just should not even be approached, not by the RC companies.

Ties in a little with the release of BigPharma releasing the serotonergic neurotoxin para-chloroamphetamine in that sense.

I smell a research thesis in the offing.

Last edited:
I remember the original Quaaludes in the US. Getting 'luded out was quite popular but this stuff was nothing to fuck with-high incidence of overdose.

My uncle slept through prison (just 4 months) on Mandrax (the name for methaqualone in Canada and other Commonwealth countries).

The dosage should be similar to etaqualone freebase. By the way, etaqualone while not all that great when eaten, I had found a way to make it awesome, but tolerance develops extremely fast. This is for etaqualone...as you can see I've been requesting info on MBQ before Xorkoth and nobody was helping, so I never got try it. But with etaqualone freebase, I would eat 150-200mg, and then smoke it like crack, it's a freebase so it smokes very well in weed pipe with the bowl full of cigarette ash and light butter-top of etaqualone. Extreme body relaxation like I have never felt before, except maybe the first times I've had a temazepam 30mg with a small cup of wine...and it was characteristically like crack as in, you want more hits, more hits, but after 2-3 days it stops working this way, you feel it tease you for 10 seconds and its over. For those who find that method of smoking crack strange....crack does not come as is here, when I was into that shit, I would make my own freebase with top shelf delivery system fishscale and do it this way because even in the kind of places that sells weed pipes here, you'll find meth pipes but no crack pipes, I've seen the method I use to smoke freebase substances that are not oils (DPT freebase I smoked in a meth pipe 16 years ago, it worked) referred to as the euro-way of smoking crack, it works, but if you don't smoke cigarettes you'll never have the pleasure of getting the extreme euphoria....although you will save a lot of money. Only smoked freebase for 6 months and it was my whole semester's grant money + work money, thankfully I was still living at "my" house (my mom's, who's at walking distance from the college I went to out of the 3 I've been to) because in any sort of student rent basement room in a normal house all around that place and I would have been kicked out because I would have been unable to pay rent heh.

I don't know if I'd want to smoke MBQ which what I have is freebase too. Anything with bromine in the molecule and smoking...when I started to do other things than weed and beer, in 2002, I remember being at my weed/hash/LSD dealer's house, which was his parents house, although they kind of considered the basement his own place as long as he gave a stipend, didn't care he sold weed. Anyway, we would smoke "xmas hits" of weed, hot knife hits of weed balls rolled into pcp powder and it was fucking hilarious. But when we tried it with DXM HBr powder...we both suddenly were like "well I gotta go" "yeah i'll drive you home", we didn't feel well at all. Learned afterwards from an actual MSDS of DXM HBr that it is extremely toxic when burnt. Thankfully we only did it with 2 or 3 hot knife hits.