• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mebroqualone ( 3-(2-bromophenyl)-2-methylquinazolin-4(3H)-one )

It's a shame that all the RC ludes seem to be shite. As obviously the original stuff lasted longer and was a pretty enjoyable downer from what I have read. Some smart chemist needs to think of how to increase the duration of effects, when creating the next analogue.

I'll try and post a TR later today or probably tommorow. Just taken 142mg, first time with this chemical, not expecting much as I have a high tolerance to benzos / sedatives etc.

Some smart chemist needs to think of how to increase the duration of effects, when creating the next analogue.
The smart chemist would just perform the trivial synthesis of good ol' methaqualone. A smart pharmacologist might suggest a promising analogue on the basis of SAR.

The smart chemist would just perform the trivial synthesis of good ol' methaqualone. A smart pharmacologist might suggest a promising analogue on the basis of SAR.

I took the plunge, and am on the fading come-down some 50 minutes after ingesting 18 mg sublingually.
TR coming up. I wrote it in-hand, as I prefer.

Tried it last week.

Vaping it works, but it seems that once you're at some point high you cannot get higher, and the duration is so short that you ends with a empty bags quite quickly.

Sublingual is more effective. You need a lot less substance, when you smoke you can easily smoke more than 100mg, with sub i woudn't recommand more than 15-20mg for a first time. It begins very quickly, nice sedation, could be effective as a sleep aid. Not much of euphoria but still a nice feeling for user who like beeing a bit noddy.

Combination with a few beer was a good combo, but i'm used to drink everyday, so be carefull if you're sensitive to any of these chemicals if you want to try this combo.

I have tryed ETQ and MMQ last years, one grams of each ( not in 1 drop hun ) and i was really disapointed, this chemicals was really more enjoyable, but again, the duration is a big negative point.

I've experienced backhache with both MBQ and MMQ, like nervous pain in the mussel between the shoulders, no idea where it came from.

I still have a gram of ETQ, and will try higher doses this week to compare when i still have a good memory of MBQ.

Well, this is disappointing that people rate it lower than etaqualone, because I really like etaqualone and I don't find it to be lasting so shortly, but then again I take 600-1200mg of tagamet everyday and that interacts with almost everything.

Got a gram of this on the way, heard good reports elsewhere. Anyone had any recently exp with it?

Aye got a gram a while back, its worth a try once see how you get on with it, smoked a bit and def got a faint something, very very mild relaxation and euphoria. Also snorted a fair bit and smoked more but after the initial mild rush i didnt really get anything else.

Had a right nice nap an hour or 2 after though :)

I got absolutely nothing off etaqualone so this was an improvement, i wouldn't pay for it though, and i chucked the last 400mg or so i had. But of course, YMMV and i've heard a fair few good reports with it, just didnt get much off it meself

Aye got a gram a while back, its worth a try once see how you get on with it, smoked a bit and def got a faint something, very very mild relaxation and euphoria. Also snorted a fair bit and smoked more but after the initial mild rush i didnt really get anything else.

Had a right nice nap an hour or 2 after though :)

I got absolutely nothing off etaqualone so this was an improvement, i wouldn't pay for it though, and i chucked the last 400mg or so i had. But of course, YMMV and i've heard a fair few good reports with it, just didnt get much off it meself

You should be eating this stuff if it's properties (I mean BA) are like Etaqualone. Gawd I like me some etaqualone, except if I go over 325mg then I wake up like if I had been drinking hard the night before 8(

You must be losing most of your product. Who knows what these compounds release when inhaled. It's like DXM powder back then, I managed to smoke some a couple times and it really wasn't pleasant (as far as it can be pleasant, oral second plateaus + weed + a little alcohol I really enjoyed in my young and dumb years). Turns out DXM Hbr releases some really toxic shit when burned. One could try to find the MSDS for metaqualone or etaqualone (and even etaqualone as it was used in France as medication until very recently...the government scrapped it...like how Health Canada removed Placidyl in 2006. Had they not done that, I would have never become addicted to benzos, fucking retards. Placidyl was the most wonderful sleeping medication on earth...my doc would script me 15 counts of it every couple months during my college years and I would use it days before very important exams and other things that stressed me out which made me fail some exams if I didn't get correct sleep) and see if there is anything about dangers of inhaling its smoke.

I Think i did a 150mg bomb of it also TRO, which i think was responsible for the really nice nap actually, snorting did nada wheras smoking gave a v faint and mild relaxing rush. Not 100% sure though

It's like DXM powder back then, I managed to smoke some a couple times and it really wasn't pleasant

Smoking DXM! You're a fucking nutbag but I love ya for the for fact that you're into your DXM. It's one of my all time fave chemicals. Damn though man, vaping would be bad enough - had you never tasted the powder itself? But burning is a whole separate process to vapourising something. Jesus christ. Glad to make your aquantance though. I really liked your post and can tell your one of the good ones. ha. Peace.

Swarm

Do you have any special tips for this? I copied your procedure up to the vaping part, but the most I felt was some light sedation (like taking 0.5mg etizolam). Or was I expecting too much?
Tried another sublinqual dose of 80mg, still not much effect. And that was the last of my experimentation since I ran out.

What can I say... I'm a dower guy and a 20mg up the nose put me in a relaxed euporic non intoxicated high for like 45 min. 4th try now, I really like this, although the AWESOME effect doesn't seem to last very long.

MBQ has reappeared and cheaper than ever.

I really enjoyed freebasing (it is/was already freebase form) etaqualone, it is weird that the vendor who got rid of etaqualone for "maybe possible legal reasons" are now offering MBQ and also MMQ(this one I won't be buying, seizure causing drug, no thanks). I have only seen one person saying that this hit harder and longer than etaqualone (etaqualone was like crack, 2 mins and it was over), while I have read about extreme relaxation of the muscles and anxiolysis lasting 20 minutes with this one?

This site that is well, i can order by snail mail and get it the next day offer so much stuff, I don't know what to do lol. Powder etizolam is secured and mandatory as I am not paying a foreign website for a tiny amount of doses anymore. I'm order allylescaline and escaline and it would be interesting to have something that can be based in case of bad feels instead of waiting after a benzo to do the trick (I have never done any phen except 2c-I and it was a weak dose of 13.5mg), extremely experienced with tryptamines though. Well I guess I have more exp with phens, but the surprise DOB blotter I got once made me uneasy regarding phenethylamine psychedelics. But this is another subject.

So, in general MBQ>ETQ ?

Smoking DXM! You're a fucking nutbag but I love ya for the for fact that you're into your DXM. It's one of my all time fave chemicals. Damn though man, vaping would be bad enough - had you never tasted the powder itself? But burning is a whole separate process to vapourising something. Jesus christ. Glad to make your aquantance though. I really liked your post and can tell your one of the good ones. ha. Peace.

Swarm

I Fukien main lined The stuff 8(. Mentally mental

No I didn't it was DMT ,YA DUN NO