• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mebroqualone ( 3-(2-bromophenyl)-2-methylquinazolin-4(3H)-one )

Transform

Bluelight Crew
Despite being sold in germany for a bit I can't find any information about this, not even a dosage range. Is there any out there, perhaps in german that I can't find?

Supposedly very similar to methaqualone which is encouraging.

edit: some info here: http://novelpsychs.wordpress.com/2012/07/01/mebroqualone/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mebroqualone

Mebroqualone.svg

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided to give this a whirl and it was quite nice, but like the other analogues of MQ, really didn't last very long. I'd try it again but I think the duration is too short to be "useful".

How did you take it? Is it one worth vaping? Etaqualone is glorious to vape (IMO), I hope this stuff is similar.

I did a proper writeup here, but basically when I tried vaping it I could taste chlorine so I stopped.

Given that I had a nosebleed after vaping MMQ and another chem from this vendor, I definitely won't be pushing my luck, but it may just be a side product causing the taste.

How does it compare to ethaqualone?

I didn't find it too great but i have a huge tolerence to benzos (6mg clonazepam daily since 2004).

Also tried smoking/chasing it but almost impossible due the the high dose required to get high ...to much toxic smoke.

These *qualones all sound dodgy to me, bit of a dead end avenue.

It sounds interesting, I liked MMQ and still have some laying around somewhere, will probably not bother trying to get any though if it is shorter in duration than MMQ.

Never trust a drug that's shorter in duration than the time it takes to type it's name. (See thread title).

Yeah the duration was very short and since that's where I've found the qualones to be lacking so far I'm in no rush to try it again.

It was similarly nice to ETQ but I'm not experienced enough with either to really give much distinction.

Does anyone have info or experiences with this compound? I have a g coming in the mail today and have not a clue as to what to do with it. Etaqualone was alright, how does this specific qualone differ from others? I heard the duration was quite short, does it last longer than Eta? Anyways, I guess I'll start low and go from there. Later, I'll post my results here.

One highly regarded vendor in the UK is currently suggesting this substance may soon be released to his advanced group, self included. I'm interested - but suitably wary. Given the wide range of dosages and effects of the other 'qualones', the optimum dose for this one could be anyone's guess and the effects ditto.

ive just seen this for sale too. To sum up is it better than etaq but not as good as methaq ?

Its been placed in RED ALERT DANGER LEVEL 3.

Ive tried etaq 2 or 3 times, at all times id did FA on the day of consumption, but i was wiped out the next day. Thats not i want my drugs to do ! :sus:

these *qualones look like a very boring dead end alley to me. I tried etaqualone and thought so little of it I just flushed what I had left, personally I'm not gonna bother.

these *qualones look like a very boring dead end alley to me.

Sad but true :(

Never even bothered sampling as I've never heard a good word said about any of 'em. Disappoinment A-Go-Go :\

its a shame the original qualadues were meant to be great.

BET THIS'LL BE GOING FOR £1 AG SNIP IF NECESSARY SOON)

tried a little of thus recently. went in at 115 mg.It lasts a decent bit longer than Eta., but on balance; not really worth the effort.