• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDxx Pills Disappearing... Piperazine Pills Taking Over?

The OP is right! Its 2011 and in my area now, there are nothing but bad pills. If you want a good rolling experience, Molly is the only good stuff around. All the pills are piperazine. I took two orange crossing guns last night and it was the worse feeling ive had off any drug. I had very hot flashes and my legs were twitching bad. I felt like i was almost tripping bt it was a very dirty and uncomfortable feeling. I wouldnt give these to my worse enemy. Its a shame too. There used to be more good pills and few bad and over the last couple years, now theres only bad. And the really messed up part is some of these people that are new to mdma think that pipz are good!

^ Stick to Molly, and use testing kits before you buy if you must get pills. I've never received bad pills because I've always done my research beforehand and checked up on them before buying. Not to sound pretentious or anything, but especially with the situation these days you have to be careful and cautious.

The OP is right! Its 2011 and in my area now, there are nothing but bad pills. If you want a good rolling experience, Molly is the only good stuff around. All the pills are piperazine. I took two orange crossing guns last night and it was the worse feeling ive had off any drug. !

Would have to disagree with that, not sure where u locate but I havnt seen any piperazine beans for quite some time. When they turned to shit people started becoming interested in pure molly and is usually around if u look hard enough, harder to find than MDMA pills but keep looking and u will seek:) Just check pillreports and see how the situation has improved dramatically.

^ I don't buy pills anymore, only Molly now for me, but I haven't heard much about piperazines still flooding the market. Of course they just replace that with something equally as bad, if not worse. :\

Though there has been an increase in actual MDxx pills going around...hopefully this continues in an upwards trend. :)

I have heard that pipes are still being pressed into pills, they are also pressing MDVP and the cathinones drug family into them as well because they are still cheap, easier to acquire and feel much more similar to MDxx.

I wish the people who pressed pills actually cared what was put in them and not about the money, but I guess when you get up there you have to feed a lot of mouths so it all comes down to saving that few cents or couple of dollars per pill.... I'm going to assume that's why there has been an increase in molly, because everyone has gotten a bit sceptical with ecstasy pills actually containing the drug they first slanged ecstasy. I've found it kind of sad that a lot of the new generation of pill poppers will stick anything down their throat for a cheap price and don't care about quality, oh well more quality goods for the rest of us I guess :)

I know this thread is a little old, but, to everyone who swears by Molly... getting Molly doesn't guarantee anything. My experience the other night proved that. Not a bad time, but definitely not MDMA.

I know this thread is a little old, but, to everyone who swears by Molly... getting Molly doesn't guarantee anything. My experience the other night proved that. Not a bad time, but definitely not MDMA.

you mean that getting a crystal like substance doesn't guarantee that it's mdma? clever guy...

Plus they are in the US - Sadly they are yet to see most of this wave of MDMA

Sad to see people are still selling bunk crap when there is so many dif types of Molly. Ive actually forgotten about piperazines, havnt seen any for atleast a year or so then again im pretty sure there are some around. Did u test ur crys?

Haven't even heard of bunks in ages. Everyone's been going bananas on the MDMA wave round my parts.