• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mdpv

millsman

Greenlighter
I would like to know whats the difference between Regular MDPV and Free Base MDPV. <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
price discussion isn't allowed on bluelight milly.
I believe MDPV is a caustic oil in its freebase form IIRC, so I doubt it would be sold as such.

It's very unstable in freebase. It's almost always in salt form, I would imagine.

Trying to freebase it right before you smoke it real fast go go leads to wasted MDPV. Which is a good thing ususally....

I might sound like an idiot but what is MDPV

No idiocy in asking about something you haven't heard of. MDPV is a very, very potent stimulant which has been linked to many cases of users getting into trouble.

A google search will reveal heaps of info. You'll have a blast reading through some of it, because MDPV is kind of synonomous with chaos.

I know, that's an old thread, but: I'm one of them who got in real trouble (and I was no beginner, (I was DF's (germany) coAdmin and did much experiments regarding pharmaceutical opioids since 2003 and 2004 for stimulant-drugs). Tried it in 2008 first and was hooked instantly! I took it until end of 2012, kicked it then and recovered 2013. I highly recommend not to try it, it is much more addictive than Methamphetamine (even though it doesn't cause that damage to the brain). But I have masses of experience so if you have particular questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Best regards, Fenta

Last edited:
Opioids are my favourites, but I also found stimulant drugs to have an interesting potential - although I never liked them without opioids, I found them to be a fascinating enhancement to them (combination).

Last edited: