• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread

i dont get that much off it. reckon ive done 20 over the course of the day. SSRis shoudn;t mute i shoud they. Saying that my brother took 8 and he didnt get so much.

100mg in 100mls for ease of dropping. Very subtle to say the least. Want to redose I cant see myself getting to cracked out from something that feels like a mild caffiene buzz.

zophen said:
MDPV =MUCHO super dooper sex = A GOOD THING! ~ In my humble opinion!
Definitely... kicks some butt in that department, although not #1 IMO.

P.S. if it feels like a mild caffeine buzz, something's wrong... not gonna have the kick of coke or meth, but it should be immediately obvious it's far superior to caffeine. Unless maybe a person has a strong tolerance to stimulants built up.

Aw what, so it is good then?

The first few pages make it seem like it isn't really that enjoyable, just something that allows you to focus..?

Deathrow558 said:
Aw what, so it is good then?

The first few pages make it seem like it isn't really that enjoyable, just something that allows you to focus..?
Purely subjective... depends what you're looking for in a high. It's a pretty good sex drive booster, starts building up euphoria at higher doses/over longer periods, does help with focus/concentration, combines well with certain other substances e.g. kratom, not to mention is dirt cheap per-dose.

The only way a person's gonna decide if it's "good" (for them) is to try it, same as any other substance. Some people think coke is rubbish... others love it to death (maybe even their own 8)).

Last edited:
It was certainly euphoric whenever I had it, although I only ever snorted it. And at estimated amounts, I could've been snorting 30mg at a time.

^ I have found I had to take15mg to get any kind of real noticable effect.

anyone no succeptible it is to heat?

The idea being to take known liquid amount and evapourate water, therefore providing a known amount of powder?

Yes i know Im a cheap non scale buying bastard.

on the upside i have found it to be like a cross between spped and coke with none of the nasty gurning. and very little crash. Took approx 18 yesterday and still slept well. Rather too well since i missed my gym appointnment. How very predictable 8(

However I have onlky just remebered I have failed to eat anything all yesterday or today. I dont feel hungry either. So im losing weight anyway. ;)

Last night I got greedy and tried to snort a teaspoon of MDPV solution, URGGGG!

so i the genral consesus that you need to take aboutr 10 to get effects. admittedly i was up until 4am but i was out anyway.

Saying that the herculean amount may be due to the herculean amounts of valium and G i had in my system!

(Do not try any of these stunts at home. Mixing 6 pints, 10 grams ofghb and 100mg valium is dangerous and possibly fatal. For lightweights =D )

back to my question. can i dehydrate my 10 mls to get 10mg of powder. I do like snortering)

I guess you could, but with a tiny amount like that, I'd guess most of it would go missing.

You need so much less when plugged, 4-5mg max, and lasts around 3-4hours.

Here goes...

Now I feel likone of those webcam girls that inserts things at the command of others :\

Its always a chore trying to squeeze the last bits out of this modified ketchup bottle.

And it tickles more than the gerbil.

Yesterday I had 9mg(estimate) first time - quite subtle @ work.

Today I put batteries in my scales and drank 10ml of 100ml water that had 100mg MDPV in it. Two and a half hours later(now) in the office getting rushes in my stomach:) Got an hour long 121 meeting in an hour aswell!!

No word from emptygee, he's either:

1) Raping emporium.us

2) see point 1

3) see point 2

:)

It develops a tolerance reasonably quickly once you start using it as a sexual stimulant as you have a tendancy to redose on a regular basis. The worst example of that I've personally experienced was administering 15-20mg IM every hour for about 4 hours while indulging in sexual perversity. Funnily enough, after orgasm I didn't really need any depressant drug to take the edge off (did 1ml of GBL anyway), which would have been needed if I'd not been making the beast with two backs (mind you, that sort of dosing regeime makes for some of the most intense orgasms I've ever had - being left a limp twitching body afterwards - and subject to all sorts of pisstaking by my other half!)

Well, I redosed more MDPV after work. went to the pub, smoked weed. drank beer, walked home.

Currently 100 pages into "A Briefer History Of Time8( No sleep yet . . . . . I can pick up my G from the missed delivery office in the morning tho;)

^not To Be Smoked !!!!!! Due To The Impurities !

Very Damaging To Lung Tissue !!!!!!!!!!!!