• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs mdphp

yeah this is nice. a bit less intense than mdpv id say.

Last edited:
I tried freebase mdphp about a week or so ago. Since it was freebase I decided to just mix it with a little loose leaf tea (tea smokes incredibly smooth compared to pot) just so I wouldn't burn the powder and be less likely to suck it through or blow it out in my steam roller. It left a sickly sweet smell to the room for about 30 minutes after a bowl. Maybe because I blew it through a 'groove tube' full of dryer sheets.

That rush was incredible! I'd just take the biggest hits I could take until I was too shaky and unable to control my breath to hit it anymore. Usually after 3-5 hits depending on how solid they were. By the time that happened there'd be 2 solid more good hits left for a booster later. And then I'd wait till I start to come down and load it again. I'd place about 50-70mg in the bowl with the loose leaf tea. Pretty fiendish way of doing it but I couldn't stop myself. Start by licking the flame to the bowl and then torching as the powder got hot and melty started sticking to the plant matter. First time I smoked any kind of speed, I was pretty fiendish about it. Just 500mg kept me up 3 days and 3 nights.

After about 5-10 minutes of intense rush, I got about 90 minutes of a pretty strong high.... and then just many hours of unpleasant stim comedown... Lots of horn, during the first 30min performance was possible but after that pretty bad vasoconstriction and muscle tension. 2g of phenibut plus a couple or so beers helped some but even that didn't do a whole lot about the comedown.

Just because of the comedown, I probably won't get this one again. While there's nothing available to me that will give me that kind of rush, high doses of snorted NEP will give me that level of high that comes after the rush with a way way smoother comedown. And I think I like stims that even if they aren't straight up rolls, they at least have a touch of a mongy flavor to them. Wish there was something Mongy that took low doses so I could vape it that's available :D

I tried freebase mdphp about a week or so ago. Since it was freebase I decided to just mix it with a little loose leaf tea (tea smokes incredibly smooth compared to pot) just so I wouldn't burn the powder and be less likely to suck it through or blow it out in my steam roller. It left a sickly sweet smell to the room for about 30 minutes after a bowl. Maybe because I blew it through a 'groove tube' full of dryer sheets.

That rush was incredible! I'd just take the biggest hits I could take until I was too shaky and unable to control my breath to hit it anymore. Usually after 3-5 hits depending on how solid they were. By the time that happened there'd be 2 solid more good hits left for a booster later. And then I'd wait till I start to come down and load it again. I'd place about 50-70mg in the bowl with the loose leaf tea. Pretty fiendish way of doing it but I couldn't stop myself. Start by licking the flame to the bowl and then torching as the powder got hot and melty started sticking to the plant matter. First time I smoked any kind of speed, I was pretty fiendish about it. Just 500mg kept me up 3 days and 3 nights.

After about 5-10 minutes of intense rush, I got about 90 minutes of a pretty strong high.... and then just many hours of unpleasant stim comedown... Lots of horn, during the first 30min performance was possible but after that pretty bad vasoconstriction and muscle tension. 2g of phenibut plus a couple or so beers helped some but even that didn't do a whole lot about the comedown.

Just because of the comedown, I probably won't get this one again. While there's nothing available to me that will give me that kind of rush, high doses of snorted NEP will give me that level of high that comes after the rush with a way way smoother comedown. And I think I like stims that even if they aren't straight up rolls, they at least have a touch of a mongy flavor to them. Wish there was something Mongy that took low doses so I could vape it that's available :D
I agree something like a roll that could be smoked would be nice but it's not likely

Was it MDPHP or another MD analogue of a pyrovalerone that caused kidney damage?
I remember reading about it when investigating it before purchasing it.

Anywho on to the substance, I'd imagine it will be somewhere between MDPV and A-PHP. Which hopefully means euphoria and less potential for side effects like strong vasoconstriction.
Snorting imo is the ROA that produces the most side effects and least positive effects.
Ime with pyrovalerones oral and vaped were the most appreciable ROAs for postive effects and less side effects, moderation being key of course.
IV pyrovalerones was great but way way too tweaky, i tried to set up a business when I did that once. Great fun but kind of not a good look.

had a weird experience with this last time, took the normal dose after some weeks of abstinence. it was total dysphoria, really no euphoria at all, just felt exhausted. then i took some 3-cec and it got better. the next day i tried it again and everything was fine...

snorted it. the methylenedioxy compounds are hard to vaporize due to steric strain and resulting lability of it.

That was one of the few I'd never tried, and structure is so closed to MDPV that I decided to give it a try.
I received the "free base" stuff (labelled "hydrocloride" buy this famous NL, well, they are not as good as they used to be).
Fine brown powder, not soluble in water.
I find it nice vap, cause its not at all as powerfull as the others, and somewhat less adictive and easyer to sleep.
But well, it's because the stuff is very impure, and it always leave a orange or black residut in the pipe.
So I just begin my first test :
Acetone wash lead to 2 part about 50% each :
1 brown stuff very soluble, that crystalise in brown flakes, good effect smoked, black residut.
The part that dont dissolve at all in acetone is a very bright white power, not at all cristaline, well, just look like paracetamol.
So lots of testing to do of each part, thats just the begining, just to say how dirty this stuff is.