• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs MDPHP oral intake of about 500 mg powder + 1/3 of bootle of white WINE ( French JURANCON 2019)

1sanremy

Greenlighter
Hello BLUELIGHT psychonauts

I'm a new bee on the site. As a stupid French guy, i begg your pardon for my poor English understanding and writing. This is the best i can do for now, so please try to use simple terms, avoid rare slang words, and give me some time to comprehend & reply to your comments. Thanx for that and let dive in the interesting exploration of the strange effect of the RC labeled as MDPHP that i have ingested about 1 AM -1h GMT( here in France) and is still producing noticable effects on my mind and mainly on my physical body, a few hours latter ( + 5 h ), currently at 6 AM. Yes, i probably took too much of it, in amount of around 500mg that i mixed with some WINE. I am wondering if the 2 substances have potenciating effects or if the high dose taken could expain the unpleasant effects that i am still experiencing right now ? When will it vanish and is there things to help feeling better ? Any advice will be wellcame.... Should i drink water or wine to calm down the effects ? Can food eating be pushing in the good direction of reducing the effect or
is it going to amplify the chemical level in my blood ? It is my 1st try of MDPHP by oral intake as such heavy dose as my experiences of smoking it done before, were producing extremely light odd effects. So i wanted to have a real experience of what it can do, when i dropped the MDPHP powder in my glass of wine. I went from very light effect to way too much, i think ? i feel on edge of sickness, with very dry mouth , and unpleasant odd physical pushing force, which is pressing on the back of my neck, with a constant need to move my head from side to side. My mental state is not too bad, but a anxuous feeling is growing with my hunger, and the uncertainty about the ending of this close to a bad trip. What would you do if you were in my skin to be sure to safely easily finish this trip ? Any helping advise will be appreciated. PEACE & LOVE & PRUDENCE with RC (this unknown territories that we are all risking to explore. Looking foreward to read you. SWIM will keep you updated on the end my trip in MDPHP.

Eat some food
Try and rest
Water, but not too much

Would be my recommendation
But, i am no doctor
And i know nothing about MDPHP

Good luck, and welcome