• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mdma

Oldraveguy

Greenlighter
Lately after a night of MDMA I am sick for 4 days. Cant eat and vomit for 2 days after. I was checked and dont have an ulcer. Any thoughts? Thanks

Lately after a night of MDMA I am sick for 4 days. Cant eat and vomit for 2 days after. I was checked and dont have an ulcer. Any thoughts? Thanks

Are you pretty sure it was MDMA? Was it an excessive dose?

So maybe 400mg? Thats pretty steep.

Hard to say but there is no clear link that I can think of, at least not for that extended duration.

Assuming it was 400mg, its plenty to depress ones immune system and make them suspectible to pathogens. Especially if strange sexual practices occured during said consumption 🤯

I've done half a gram in a night before after consuming half a gram of coke. A case of beer was also consumed. I was fine. I'd be asking questions to your supplier.

So maybe 400mg? Thats pretty steep.

Hard to say but there is no clear link that I can think of, at least not for that extended duration.

Assuming it was 400mg, its plenty to depress ones immune system and make them suspectible to pathogens. Especially if strange sexual practices occured during said consumption 🤯
Lol!! No strange practices haha. I do have stomach acid issue

That doesnt sound normal. but drinking with mdma can make the comedown worse by a few orders of magnitude. in my experience anyway.

Taking higher and higher doses as you get older is stupid anyway. Test what you have, get some NAC, an amino acid that can help limit the damage you have going into the roll. I don't want to say it repairs anything because it probably doesn't, but if dosed up correctly and you stop 24 hours before you drop you'll have a much smoother mdma experience. Assuming what you have isn't PMA which is sounds like it might be. 4 unmeasured capsules of PMA is 100% going to give you horrible physical symptoms like vomiting and arrhythmia for a few days.

MDMA can cause some pretty serious burn-out after use, and I have heard cases of that manifesting in physical symptoms - especially after prolonged use.

Take some time out, look after yourself and revisit MDMA down the track a bit.

Makes for a much better experience too IMO.
Assuming what you have isn't PMA which is sounds like it might be.
Not sure how you reached that assumption, but people do experience unfavourable effects from MDMA. PMA is incredibly uncommon and not really even similar to MDMA.
I've done half a gram in a night before after consuming half a gram of coke. A case of beer was also consumed. I was fine. I'd be asking questions to your supplier.
That was your experience in a completely different circumstance. That's not how drugs work.

Because this is a recent change in what I assume (from the username) is quite a historic use of mdma. PMA is absolutely not uncommon.

Ive had that happen and only within the last 5 to 10 years - i definitely think it's the product because ive done other mdma that didn't do that at all, and when it did make me sick, i wasn't the only person it would happen to

Ive had that happen and only within the last 5 to 10 years - i definitely think it's the product because ive done other mdma that didn't do that at all, and when it did make me sick, i wasn't the only person it would happen to
As an after-effect or while you were on it? Did you have the product tested?

The OP said 'lately' which makes me think it's more to do with them. The last case I heard of this happening, the person hadn't been enjoying any batch for quite a while and the illness was during the following days.

If it's a one-off, a contaminated batch is possible.

Last edited:
PMA is pretty uncommon. For instance there hasn't been a positive PMA test in the ecstasydata.org database in nearly a decade.

PMA is pretty uncommon. For instance there hasn't been a positive PMA test in the ecstasydata.org database in nearly a decade.
I've come across it 3 times since 2015, (once from a spectrometer result done in front of me) perhaps it's more common in the UK? Since the blanket ban I've heard of it popping up more frequently. Either way sounds like OP has something other than MDMA. Not gunna respond to the othe guy a he's being needlessly aggressive lol

As an after-effect or while you were on it? Did you have the product tested?

The OP said 'lately' which makes me think it's more to do with them. The last case I heard of this happening, the person hadn't been enjoying any batch for quite a while and the illness was during the following days.

If it's a one-off, a contaminated batch is possible.

you changed your post...

yea idk what he means - could be every batch he tries for all i know......BUT im just throwing out there what ive experienced with what i think is due to some of the quality lately

i've wondered if it could be me because i really don't like mdma as much as i used to overall - but when that shit makes me feel nausea for a few a days afterward, im not happy about it, that's for sure....it's quite agonizing when it's happened...and it always starts 2 days later not the next day......so yea i guess you could say it's me but i kinda don't think so

:)

That was your experience in a completely different circumstance. That's not how drugs work.
So you're implying purity and quality had absolutely nothing at all to do with it? Lol ok.
I've been very sick off shitty brown MDMA and had zero issues when I was getting completely pure purple crystals pre-covid before my pipeline shut down.

Different gear does different stuff. Don't negate other people's points because you're mister expert all of a sudden.