• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma

poppinanimal-

Greenlighter
Today at 3 I railed a cap split half between us, then an hour and a half later I railed another with him.

I have tWo caps left and was wondering if I took both tomorrow would it be any good? How should i take them and the times between, I will probably pick three more caps at night with friends.

any good?
meaning any good for you?
no not at all. Your body could do with a break.

Well if you rolled then you rolled make sure not to harm your body be safe come on. I'd like to know if they where any good? How many did you have to snort to feel it?

your system will not have fully recovered. can take up to a month depending on who you listen to.
you may roll, you may not roll as well.
irrelevant it wont be good for you.

Well I was only going to roll tomorrow and stop for a while, and half a pill was good I took half doses 2 hours seperate hit pretty well but lasted short so I was thinking that tomorrow is Friday and I'd parachute two caps.

Ime, it depends on how frequently you do this. If you don't do this often then you will roll if you get sleep. There is no guarantee you will have the same roll as the one you had previously.

You should be careful about ginuea-pig testing your rolls like that; rolling the night before your intended event isn't going to do anything but make the come-down worse (it doesn't matter if you don't feel tired, you don't have the serotonin) and lessen the positive effects. It's not only more responsible, it's a hell of a lot more fun to avoid that kind of successive dosing.

Seriously though, since you're new at this you'll definitely roll, though it will be less than it would be for the same dose if you hadn't taken any the night before, and it will increase your tolerance further.

Regardless of your choice, do some research?

I did it, feel fine no side affects after second day sleep woke up fine .
Just the second night sucked balls , felt nothin really strong so that's the downer but atleast I dint suffer any crash :)

Just the second night sucked balls , felt nothin really strong so that's the downer but atleast I dint suffer any crash :)

your system will not have fully recovered. can take up to a month depending on who you listen to.
you may roll, you may not roll as well.
irrelevant it wont be good for you.

Looks like we supplied you with the correct info. Thanks for checking back in.

I had a similiar experience. I have done it 2 days in a row ..once..with sleep and eating.

First night we rolled balls on 2 pills.

Second night we dropped the other 2 ... we felt good mentally but there was no real peak or any blowing up. It was like a mild body high with a strong sense of being aware in the mind

I also had no harsh comedown.

Overall not an experience I plan to repeat.

Last edited: