Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mdma, whats likely to be in them

Status
Not open for further replies.

g-riff

Greenlighter
hey guys, so pretty much my situation is im going up to brisbane for a few weeks and want to get onto some molly. unlike where i live now my contacts are not reliable and i cant be sure ill be getting just mdma in my pills. im planning on buying a testing kit from hhh when i arrive. so what should i expect from a fairly sketchy source? the pills im hopefully getting arent cheap and ive heard alot about dealers cutting with speed or meth to make more money but still give customers upper effects? pretty much whats the possible kind of shit i could be given? and if my testing kit goes negative for e, any advice on what to do? the obvious answer would be to not do them but id still be inclined to eat speed or other known upper. cheers (there is the chance that i might be given some good mdma but just sussing out if that doesnt happen) :)

oh advice? for me, if not sure what I am taking inside my body., better not take it.

how long is a piece of string? asking what is likely to be in shit pills is virtually impossible to answer. there are substances that get used in place of MDMA more frequently than others, but at the end of the day, if someone wants to press pills with omo laundry powder in them, then that's what they'll do. glad to see you plan to test the pills, but if you're going to eat them regardless of the results then it seems pointless. depending on what test you plan to use, if you don't get a good result for MDMA you'll be able to narrow it down a bit with other tests.
but at the end of the day, as has already been said, if the pills don't test well, don't eat them. safety 101

^ good advice.

ALWAYS test your pills before consuming, if the tests don't come up how you'd like, turf the pills, it's not worth the risk.

Predicting whats in pills is speculation.

I'm closing this because there is only one answer to your issue, TEST, TEST, TEST your pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.