• Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA TRIPreport @ ~1g of MDMA in one night

GospelOfHeroes

Greenlighter
Mind = blown

Where: My place
Who: GF + friend
Consumed: 4 Philipp Plein pills + 0,3 drop of MDMA crystals

I had not tested these pills, but I have abused MDMA multiple times, and this night was one of them.
We just got home from a party, the time was around 02:00 AM night to Saturday, I had 20 PP pills, and some clean MDMA crystals, which we decided to drop this night.
I proceeded to swallow 1 pill, wait for the tingling sensation, and swallow 2 more. We then rolled a fat joint which we shared, and this is where I BEGAN to come up. The comeup was fucking INSANE, and I will never be able to describe it in words, my whole life was literally fucking euphoric, and I was so out of this world words can not describe.
The others I were with did 2 and 3 pills each. I was now rolling fucking balls, and I decided that this night can not end, I wont allow it, I then proceed to swallow one more PP pill, and drop 0,3 of crystals, and I was then beginning to hallucinating, and I had barely peaked.
I was unable to press CTRl+ALT+DEL to login to my PC, which was playing music, I tried multiple times, but several times the language changed from Swedish to Spanish to French, and I was fucking lost. It usually says "Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to login", but this exact sentence I could see in multiple different languages, depending on how much I scrumbled my eyes. I then gave up on logging in to my PC, and rolled a joint, on this joint I spent around 30 minutes rolling, failing multiple times (this usually takes me 2 minutes to do), so please imagine how fucking hard I am rolling at this point.
We then go outside to smoke this joint, and I shit you not, my friend is looking like the fucking devil, his face is WARPING, and I can see the fucking matrix code draining all over his face. I proceed to ask him why the fuck he is wearing a matrix mask, but he laughs at me, and I switch back to reality for a few seconds, before he is wearing black, fat glasses and doctors gloves. I am about to pass him the joint, when I ask him why the FUCK are you wearing gloves? He proceed to laugh at me again and at this point my eyes are rolling fucking backwards into my brain, and I can not grasp reality. I assume the weed did not help the matter either. This was around December last year, so it was pretty cold outside, I usually wear glasses, but I needed a break from using them as I had gotten an headache earlier, I then say to my gf and my friend "fuck, I can't see shit, my glasses are foggy as fuck", untill I touched my eyes and I had no glasses on. I was fucking losing my mind and shit was intense. We went inside again, and both me and my friend were fascinated by the fact that the fucking sentence was still changing language, if we were sitting in one posistion in the couch, it was French, if we moved 1 meter in the couch, it was a language I never had seen before, and at this point I understood absolutely nothing, we were cuddling and having fun, untill I noticed my mood was going down, I could feel that I was not peeking anymore, we then decided to do a water bottle bong hit, which fucking sent me through space and beyond, I was now rolling BALLS again, and life was fucking perfect. We rolled another joint, and went for a walk to the beach (300m walk) while we were listening to the same song on our seperate iPhones with earbuds on spotify, mainly it was oldschool dubstep which was fucking MDMAZING, and enjoyed everything about the night, life and more. Took silly pictures which looked like 3 demons straight out of hell (which we laughed about the next day). I was unable to sleep this night, no chance in hell. This is by far the most fucked up and amazing night of my life, I have never ever rolled this much in my entire life. Amazingly enough, I had no comedown. I usually never have comedowns on MDMA regardless of how much I drop.

I have heard that the gloves and glasses is a common thing, does anyone know why this happens?