• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Superlabs with Pictures (Follow on from Posters to make you stop taking E)

Well I think the come up and all that can be explained by one simple thing... the pills hardly weigh even 200mg! That's like mostly crystal with a tiny bit of binder lol... not their fault the pills are poorly mixed, they're practically pressing pure crystal! Would obviously dissolve faster than a very hard packed, Dutch pill that weighs 400mg+

The weird thing about them is the 20 minute come up, short intense high and very fast come down. It has to be the the chemistry thats all I can assume.

Yanker when he was around always agreed with me about it being an altenative salt but who knows for real.

So the MDMA in these pills is different to all other MDMA ever before. MDMA should have the duration of MDMA, if it only lasts a short while then it is unlikely to be MDMA.

Im sure the average school kid could make pills that are as well pressed as these. They look very amateurish.

^DAMN lol, look at pill 11... even Dutch pills don't look like that!!!

The mints are an amazing press for sure... although you can HARDLY call them a super press, hell they have a hard time even supplying all of Chicago lol :\

Mints are like the one pill I've always REALLY wanted to try

My experience with mints is if it ain't brittle don't take it. This summer I would put a few in a bag and in my shoe when sneaking them into a a show and they would crush almost completely. I had a mixed experience with mints this nye. I got some nice shiny A's from a friend and they were tough as any otc pressed pill, they were shit! I was fortunate enough to find some blue o's from the summer and they were nice brittle and flaky and it was those that salvaged my night! I went to pick up some bud the other day from my guy and he showed me what he calls the "latest" batch and visually they look great, nice and tiny, brittle, I plan on buying some and saving them for an upcoming show, hoping they'll be bomb!

So the MDMA in these pills is different to all other MDMA ever before. MDMA should have the duration of MDMA, if it only lasts a short while then it is unlikely to be MDMA.

Yes im saying the MDMA in these pills is different to other pills. It has a short come up, very intense short lived high with clean and short come down.

If you check out the mint appreciation thread in pill reports you can read it there. The short come up time is the hall mark for genuine mints.

There is something about these pills that has a unique quality.

Well I think the come up and all that can be explained by one simple thing... the pills hardly weigh even 200mg! That's like mostly crystal with a tiny bit of binder lol... not their fault the pills are poorly mixed, they're practically pressing pure crystal! Would obviously dissolve faster than a very hard packed, Dutch pill that weighs 400mg+

No 20 minutes is too short for an average pill. From experience when I crushed up pills the come up time was still something around the average 50 minutes- 1 hour. Also the same for MDMA crystal regardless of if its not pressed at all the come up time is still 50 mins - 1 hour.

My bet would be on something like salt type. Perhaps an MDMA acetate / phosphate something like that. This is a much more likely reason for the comeup time, quick intense high and also fast comedown. A different salt would have a big impact on absorption speeds.

This would be my educated guess on the topic.

If you crushed up a defqon and then crushed up a mint I bet the comeup time of the defqon would still take longer. Both pills test MDMA only I cant really think of any other explaination.

One thing we do know genuine mints absolutely kick ass. Hence an entire thread on the topic.

I plan on buying some and saving them for an upcoming show, hoping they'll be bomb!

Its weird but their hallmark is a flaky and tiny amateurish looking press. Nothing quite like it :D

My experience with mints is if it ain't brittle don't take it. This summer I would put a few in a bag and in my shoe when sneaking them into a a show and they would crush almost completely. I had a mixed experience with mints this nye. I got some nice shiny A's from a friend and they were tough as any otc pressed pill, they were shit! I was fortunate enough to find some blue o's from the summer and they were nice brittle and flaky and it was those that salvaged my night! I went to pick up some bud the other day from my guy and he showed me what he calls the "latest" batch and visually they look great, nice and tiny, brittle, I plan on buying some and saving them for an upcoming show, hoping they'll be bomb!
omg! i've taken some pills like that before. I guess they're called "mints". I remember i think they even had the mitsubishi stamp. The minute you put it in your mouth it starts to dissolve, It was so weird when i got it. I thought it wasn't real, but i could really taste it, and after 30 minutes i was rolling really hard so i was happy.

Yes im saying the MDMA in these pills is different to other pills. It has a short come up, very intense short lived high with clean and short come down.

If you check out the mint appreciation thread in pill reports you can read it there. The short come up time is the hall mark for genuine mints.
Yes, That's how it was for me when i droped one. Short come up, very intense high and the come down compared to other pills was like night and day.
One minute you're really feeling it, then it's just gone and you feel some residual effects, but that's it. I thought it was a pretty weird roll.

There is something about these pills that has a unique quality.

No 20 minutes is too short for an average pill. From experience when I crushed up pills the come up time was still something around the average 50 minutes- 1 hour. Also the same for MDMA crystal regardless of if its not pressed at all the come up time is still 50 mins - 1 hour.

My bet would be on something like salt type. Perhaps an MDMA acetate / phosphate something like that. This is a much more likely reason for the comeup time, quick intense high and also fast comedown. A different salt would have a big impact on absorption speeds.

This would be my educated guess on the topic.

If you crushed up a defqon and then crushed up a mint I bet the comeup time of the defqon would still take longer. Both pills test MDMA only I cant really think of any other explaination.

One thing we do know genuine mints absolutely kick ass. Hence an entire thread on the topic.

Its weird but their hallmark is a flaky and tiny amateurish looking press. Nothing quite like it :D

and I'm saying you're wrong lol.. it's GOOD quality MDMA don't get me wrong, hell maybe some of the best. But the only thing that is different about these pills is the press, all that other shit makes a cool story but it's simply how little binder is used in the mints that gives them that kind of quick onset buzz AND makes the pills look like shit. It has nothing to do with them using different MDMA from everyone else, although people used to say they contained MDA as well (those rumors have stopped)

They could press their pills just like everyone else with a shit load of binder, but they set themselves apart like that so obviously they are doing something right :D

omg! i've taken some pills like that before. I guess they're called "mints". I remember i think they even had the mitsubishi stamp. The minute you put it in your mouth it starts to dissolve, It was so weird when i got it. I thought it wasn't real, but i could really taste it, and after 30 minutes i was rolling really hard so i was happy.

The mints have never used a commercial stamp like Mitsubishi, they always use mathematical symbols. Plus, minus, equal, universal quantifier, infinity sign.... just another aspect that makes this press so awesome :)

Alright, everybody posting in this thread, here's rules and guidelines I feel the need to mention since its clear some of you have forgotten them:

Do not double, triple or quadruple post. I just went through four pages of this thread and lost track of how many double/triple/quadruple posts I merged together.

Use NSFW tags when posting images, especially huge series of images.

Do not quote entire posts that contain lots of images. Use the EDIT function to remove the images you don't want to quote. And use NSFW tags if you must quote images. Bandwidth costs money and it takes lots of staff member time to go back and merge all the double posts and tag all the images so we can save bandwidth and make this thread easier to navigate.

Thanks.

-NT

They could press their pills just like everyone else with a shit load of binder, but they set themselves apart like that so obviously they are doing something right

If its the press and binder then why does MDMA powder take also 50mins to an hour to come up and a mint takes 20 mins?

Do you think the amateurish looking press is some kind of marketing exercise? I doubt that. I would assume its probably a more likely practical issue like they have an amateurish type press. I cant see why someone out of choice would decide to press pills like this. Its difficult to know for sure.

INteresting to hear what n2n was saying about how flaky and easily the pills fall apart. This would spell to me the press is of a very amateurish nature and almost a second concern to the actual content. They are a weird pill for sure.

Yes, That's how it was for me when i droped one. Short come up, very intense high and the come down compared to other pills was like night and day.
One minute you're really feeling it, then it's just gone and you feel some residual effects, but that's it. I thought it was a pretty weird roll.

Im not sure if they ever released a mitsibishi version. The only types I know of are the ones pictured. I think you can get Blanks, Bowling Balls, As, Os, Stripes.

Alright, everybody posting in this thread, here's rules and guidelines I feel the need to mention since its clear some of you have forgotten them:

Thanks.

-NT

Sorry NT will make sure all the pics are tagged etc.

Last edited:
If its the press and binder then why does MDMA powder take also 50mins to an hour to come up and a mint takes 20 mins?

Do you think the amateurish looking press is some kind of marketing exercise? I doubt that. I would assume its probably a more likely practical issue like they have an amateurish type press. I cant see why someone out of choice would decide to press pills like this. Its difficult to know for sure.

INteresting to hear what n2n was saying about how flaky and easily the pills fall apart. This would spell to me the press is of a very amateurish nature and almost a second concern to the actual content. They are a weird pill for sure.

Im not sure if they ever released a mitsibishi version. The only types I know of are the ones pictured. I think you can get Blanks, Bowling Balls, As, Os, Stripes.

A lot of people rave about them, but its mainly just because they contain MDMA, and its not even a big amount at that, maybe a low - medium dose. Also if they had a larger press they would be supplying other states surely in such a drought, them just staying in Chicago seems like they dont have the capacity to expand at all, hence maybe the shitty press, I dont know why really though people get such boners over the "mint pressers", ok they are making mdma pills at a time when everyone is making shit, but atleast up the dosage maybe? Anyway each to there own I guess, but like thousands of pages of "appreciation" for the presser is a little extreme, theyre only in it for the money.

They have a unique look though, so I guess its good that they cant really be faked... This new "M80" presser in the states looks like the new boy in town, now that will be a fucking huge super lab.

Powder takes me like 15 minutes to start feeling it, and it's usually the same for pills for me because I used to chew them instead of swallowing whole. I'm not saying they deliberately want their pills to look shitty, but if they used as much binder as everyone else and used the same methods as everyone else... how could we distinguish the good from the bad?

With the mints, because there is so little binder and that makes them so unique both in looks and the high, it makes no sense for them to change up their press!

Blank is blank obviously lol, but

the bowling balls are the Therefore sign
http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/41700/41757/FC_Therefore_41757_lg.gif
The As (actually an unside down A) is a universal quantifier
http://www.akri.org/ai/fuzzylogic/images/fig4.gif
and the big 0's
http://www.math.caltech.edu/~2010-11/1term/ma001a1/bigolittleo.pdf
and the stripes are obviously the equal sign...

Like I said, cool press!

and I'm saying you're wrong lol.. it's GOOD quality MDMA don't get me wrong, hell maybe some of the best. But the only thing that is different about these pills is the press, all that other shit makes a cool story but it's simply how little binder is used in the mints that gives them that kind of quick onset buzz AND makes the pills look like shit. It has nothing to do with them using different MDMA from everyone else, although people used to say they contained MDA as well (those rumors have stopped)

They could press their pills just like everyone else with a shit load of binder, but they set themselves apart like that so obviously they are doing something right :D

The mints have never used a commercial stamp like Mitsubishi, they always use mathematical symbols. Plus, minus, equal, universal quantifier, infinity sign.... just another aspect that makes this press so awesome :)

+1

they may not look like much but they sure pack a punch
NSFW:
Ayvep.png

mints from the summer

A lot of people rave about them, but its mainly just because they contain MDMA, and its not even a big amount at that, maybe a low - medium dose. Also if they had a larger press they would be supplying other states surely in such a drought, them just staying in Chicago seems like they dont have the capacity to expand at all, hence maybe the shitty press, I dont know why really though people get such boners over the "mint pressers", ok they are making mdma pills at a time when everyone is making shit, but atleast up the dosage maybe? Anyway each to there own I guess, but like thousands of pages of "appreciation" for the presser is a little extreme, theyre only in it for the money.

They have a unique look though, so I guess its good that they cant really be faked... This new "M80" presser in the states looks like the new boy in town, now that will be a fucking huge super lab.

I do agree with everything you say here. Perhaps the short lived high and clean comedown is cause its a low dose.

I am not entirely sure. I have heard many good reports about the quality of the high in them however.

The quick come up time is still a bit of a mystery.

Powder takes me like 15 minutes to start feeling it, and it's usually the same for pills for me because I used to chew them instead of swallowing whole.

Wow 15 minutes to come up on powder or pills. Never experienced that with myself or other friends.

The only pills that I ever had fast come up times ie 15 minutes usually had speed in them where by the speed kicks in before the MDMA.

To know the true answer it would require someone crushing up a defqon, crushing up a mint and trying two different sessions on the same person. Once again a scientific experiment we are unlikely to encounter. maybe someone out ther has experience of both. Unfortunately I dont so cant comment first hand.

Like I said, cool press!

It is a cool press. Still out there and going strong. As mentioned by Matt I keep hearing things about these new M80s. Perhaps this is the new Pokeball Crew back in business.

Maybe one day we will be sat here in Europe moaning about all the quality MDMA you are getting flooded into the States by Canada and Mexico. Surely the USA cant be MDMA dry forever the demand is too ginormous :D

mints from the summer

They look cool N2N. Just out of interest how long did it take to come up on those things was it quicker than other pills?

They look cool N2N. Just out of interest how long did it take to come up on those things was it quicker than other pills?

The come up is relatively quick, I remember it quite specifically this summer. We would take our pills about 20 minutes before arriving to the festival so we waste no time. Turned out that our tickets were fakes... So as I was getting anxious, speedy, I knew it was coming up I just wanted to rush in the show. My biggest concern at that moment was being caught while purchasing tickets and being spotted by security. I would say a come up ranges from 30min (short side) to an hour depending on how much you've eaten... I for one didn't eat anything that day, had a few beers at friends and that was it. It took me about 40-50 to start feeling good.

I can't really compare them to other pills because I haven't taken any other pressed pills. I've taken molly(shards and powder) a few times before and that took a little over an hour. The only other pressed pill I took was some ugly fat pill, I ended up getting piped or methbombed.... I was speedy not really having a good time and it made me puke...

I might be mistaken the mints for a mitsu i dropped that night. But i'm pretty sure i dropped something that crumbled so easily in my mouth when i took it. and the effects were as described.

I might be mistaken the mints for a mitsu i dropped that night. But i'm pretty sure i dropped something that crumbled so easily in my mouth when i took it. and the effects were as described.

They hardly leave Chicago, late October early November we experienced a drought. Even locals have problem getting them. They sell like hot cakes here I doubt anyone would risk trafficking a product that sells out locally. Unless you had a real nice friend that got you some when he was passing through town.

This happened 10 years ago. I'm sure there must've been some lab in holland that were just getting started and didn't have a proper pill press, heh

Wow 15 minutes to come up on powder or pills. Never experienced that with myself or other friends.

The only pills that I ever had fast come up times ie 15 minutes usually had speed in them where by the speed kicks in before the MDMA.

I said 15 minutes to START feeling something... a half hour I am coming up hard, 45 minutes I am rolling and at an hour I am PEAKED. Also I have taken confirmed MDMA and speed pills (the two ingredients mixed in one pill) many, MANY times and the two always seemed to come on at the exact same time. I often take drugs on a rather empty stomach though, and have a very high metabolism.

The quick come up time is still a bit of a mystery.

Yeah... or it's easily explained by the tiny amount of binder they use in the pill :p

drop a HARD pressed Defqon in a glass of water, and a crumbly and flakey mint in the glass next to it. Which dissolves faster? Our stomachs do the same....

drop a HARD pressed Defqon in a glass of water, and a crumbly and flakey mint in the glass next to it. Which dissolves faster? Our stomachs do the same....

No one knows because no ones ever tried it. But when dropping crystal, just literally throwing the crystal down my throat with some beer it still takes id say a good 30 minutes before I start to feel a little warm and fuzzy, different for everyone.

Anyway id like to bring up the Triangular Mitsubishi, has apparently been going round for over 10 years, various colours but the stamp always looks exactly the same, if you talk to any long using bean heads they always bring them up, seems like a strong stamp thats been going for years, or just an copycat with the exact same press and contents? Hmmm

Anyway imagine finding 110,000 tabs of E in a forest? Only in Ibiza..

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...ills-found-in-ibiza-woodland-100252-27582137/

They where found at the END of the season 2 years ago, they where mainly rockstars and facebooks, all good quality MDMA presses at the time, not a single pip heh. Anyway it didnt even leave a single dent in the market, soon as the season started up again in ibiza there where more MDMA and pills than ever, drop in the ocean. %)

The police had already carried out a raid earlier that year and netted this

ibiza-arrests-904972011.jpg
(What you see is mainly facebooks, and red rockstars and diamonds)

38,000 ecstasy tablets.

4kg of cocaine.

250g of ketamine, the horse tranquilliser turned club drug.

4 litres of GHB, known as liquid ecstasy.

50g of crystal MDMA.

1kg of mephadrone, the formerly legal high more commonly known as m-cat or “meow meow”.

56,000 euros in cash.

They later linked the inital raid to the "find in the forest", very unfortunate.