Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA - Semi-experienced - A New Level of Roll For Me

GileS

Bluelighter
OK so me and a group of close friends ended up going to an awsome rave, absolutely massive, 7 different rooms, indoor funfair, smoking terraces overlooking smoking field, it had the lot!

More to the point, we all got in uber excited and went str8 to the toilets to recover our cleverly hidden pills.

The pills were white stars that i had tested a while back and knew them to be very weak, but little did i know that these stars were mixed with replica pipes(i will call these P's and real ones M's for simplicity)

Anyway about 30 mins into the rave i decide to double drop (ended up doing a P and M)

40 mins later i was slowly coming up but it felt really strange like i was in a 3rd person view, anyway i enjoyed what i could but it didnt last long, maybe an hour max, so i double dropped again (this time 2 P's)

30-40 mins l8r and im getting really achy and tiered, music was still good to listen to but the lights were waaaay too intense and making me look away because it was too much to take in, anyway i knew i was gonna be piped for a while so i tried enjoying it and closed my eyes and thought happy thoughts... about an hour and a half went and i could feel it wearing off much to my delight and got the old pills out for closer inspection, after my m8 said they tasted different and said to me only eat the bitter ones i began to lick each pill, every single 1 tasted sour >.< and i asked my mate if i could get 1 of his which he said is fine(also the white stars i had). after tasting two sour 1s i thought fuck it and munched 1 of the crushed 1s as i knew mdma pills are usually really weak and crumbly and another at random(couldnt taste anything after eating the 1st) (ended up eating 2 M's) (also i have never taken more than 2 real pills over 1 nite before this event)

another 25-30 mins gone and i was starting to feel the bouncy happy side taking over, sending tingles all over my body as an imense tune came on i jumped up and shouted 'YES, THIS IS THE SHIT!' with arms raised in the air and dragged the mate that gave me the pills to the dance floor.

another 5 mins later and i saw the fun fair, the glowing flashing colors were inviting me to ride and again dragged my mate to the fun fair!

we both look at this one ride called 'Extreme' and looked at each other with massive grins on our face and bought a coupon straight away! we get let on both really excited like kids in a candy store and buckle ourselves safely in.

I will remind you that i was still slowly coming up and felt at a perfect stage at this point, TOP OF THE WORLD!

The music started and the fair ride started to move with grace and dignity, slowly getting faster and faster, the wind brushing against our faces as it got faster and faster, i then sed to my mate, 'if i didnt know any better i would actulaly think that iv learnt to fly!' , my mate smiled with wide eyes and carried on stairing at the bright colors that were covering the ride. The ride started speeding up more an the music started getting louder and louder, faster and faster, my eyes started bluring slightly and the wind made you feel like you were superman making short but fast dashes through the air. I closed my eyes and let my head hang... BAD IDEA, maybe it was just the ride but it seemed like everything just slowed down for a second or two then projectiled me into the sky! The ride was getting a little intense for me and slightly uncomfortably hanging to the ride for dear life. i started to get used to the speed and G forces for a second then it cranked up a notch! All i could see was a sea of greens, reds, blues, and yellows of all shades and every now and then the sign of 'Extreme' would come into focus, I had never been this high before!

The ride came to a halt after about the best 5 mins of my life! Although i was relived to get off somthing didnt feel right and i hearled into my mouth which my mate saw, but i managed to swallow it as not to alert anyone. The Buzz was a whole new level, i felt like the floor were pillows and every step was like walking on a bed, as soon as i got off i sat down and immediately felt sooo much better while watching the ride i had just been on.

I could tell you the rest of the storey but im sure youv heard it all before, I was pretty much floored for an hour or so after but the rest of the nite was divoted to cutting shapes and hugging and conversing with strangers :)

I hope you have all enjoyed reading this experience and would highly recommend trying out fun fair rides but make sure your not tooo fuked as it is quite alot to take in but overall it was quite possibly the best experience i have ever had with MDxx

P.L.U.R
GileS

Thanks for sharing.

Wow, a fair ride inside a rave? That's nuts! But, spinning+drugs sounds like a potentially bad mix. Was the ride covered in vomit by the end of the night?

Also, be careful popping pills like that. While it turned out okay this time, you could easily land your self in dangerous territory eating pills like candy (i.e. you could overdose or take a dangerous combination of drugs).

be safe and have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea it got abit too extreme at the end but at least the it warns you before you on it :D worth every penny ^_^

i didn't get to find out lol was buzzin 2 hours after the event was over >.< didn't really anticipate it lasting that long but the sun rise in the morning was astronomical :)

yea i test every pill that enters my mouth nowadays, lost all trust in pills and pill dealers :\ and has been the cause of many of my mates quitting rolling because the pill market is brutally infected with non mdma pills :( tis a shame really but maybe its for the better.