• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Recovery (Stories & Support - 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've also tried to drink alcohol, I felt nothing, no vertigo, no luck, nothing. I got me something ruined I feel.

Would you say you have physical health issues like back/neck pain, dizziness or lightheadedness when you stand up, or pins and needles in your hands?

If you can bring yourself to do some walking or light jogging I would try it, any exercise will help you, and as your brain recovers you will be glad you tried to keep your body from weakening too.

Anything that uses your brain, from reading to video games, will help you recover as well, they are better than just watching TV and movies but TV and movies are much better than just staring at the ceiling.

Do you like music, or have music stuck in your head? Do you talk to yourself in your head a lot?

Last edited:
Good to hear Pills&Kills, you and I are probably only days apart in our recovery timeline and we appear to be treading a similar path - I look forward to your updates over the next few months - based on where I am now I just can't wait to see how I feel in 6 months time.

Bad days are still here and there, and constant tinnitus and floaters are relentless, but cognition is definitely coming back which was my main issue with getting through a working day.

Keep it up mate!

I will definitely keep posting as the months go by. But without a doubt things are looking up again.

I'm working a steady part-time job over the summer with little stress now and I've even managed to get myself a girl again, who since learning of what I've been going through has been extremely supportive. I really do think having that one person to be close to that understands and doesn't judge you for your mistakes really does help you along the way.

The only thing I really have now is an occasional sense of depersonalisation and brain/memory fog. But it definitely doesn't seem as prominent now. I'm actually so glad that I've been able to write this and I hope anyone reading it gets hope for their own LTC. It definitely gets better with time and mindfulness. But most definitely TIME.

Would you say you have physical health issues like back/neck pain, dizziness or lightheadedness when you stand up, or pins and needles in your hands?

If you can bring yourself to do some walking or light jogging I would try it, any exercise will help you, and as your brain recovers you will be glad you tried to keep your body from weakening too.

Anything that uses your brain, from reading to video games, will help you recover as well, they are better than just watching TV and movies but TV and movies are much better than just staring at the ceiling.

Do you like music, or have music stuck in your head? Do you talk to yourself in your head a lot?

My head is so empty, I have the feeling, I issue in the head with me but that does not bother me, I have music in my head but I think that is not bad ch. Really the only thing that bothers me are my cognitive problems, I can not even have a movie watching because I fall after a few minutes in Aphatie, I'd love to ma lead a nice conversation again, I have to force me to, I do not want be confused if I was clear in my head, because I was happy. I smoke too many cigarettes, have barely feeling in hands'm only cramped, hardly eat because I have no famine, but drink plenty of water and take fish oil capsules and lecithin. I wish nothing more than a little normality me. how long I can take 5htp without which it is harmful?

I do not feel dizzy, I have no fear, I just empty the head and can not think, I can not talk, writing goes, I do not understand what is being said, I hope that this someone reads exactly as felt has and can now think and feel again, I slowly saw no more sense in my life, I can be happy about anything. I really just want to die.

It all seems so hopeless, I notice that something is broken in my head, the doctors said it is not broke, my brain chemistry is greatly disturbed. I also have strong word-making faults, my head is just broken .. I have a post here found the care of my cognitive deficits, but the person has not been here for ages :(

has any of you have recovered the cognitive deficits ??
I wonder also why the alcohol has no effect because the must be broken, I feel the
I know what you mean about feeling broken. You probably have massively disrupted / damaged your seretonin system. The question is really to what extent it can recover and that will only happen over a long period of time. Recovery won't be a straight line or necessarily back to where you were before this all happened. You could of course totally recover which we hope will be the case. Some people have taken 18 months to get back to feeling normal. Btw, how much did you take on the evening this all happened?

I have very little genomm and speed, I have previously consumed 1.5 years to me it was always good, I had the normal depression. I felt so stupid then and no longer like myself feel, I'm slow and stupid. Yes I smoke 25 cigarettes a day. I know I have to smoke less. I tried alcohol but it has not done anything. I have no fear, I really feel like somedude :(

I have very little genomm and speed, I have previously consumed 1.5 years to me it was always good, I had the normal depression. I felt so stupid then and no longer like myself feel, I'm slow and stupid. Yes I smoke 25 cigarettes a day. I know I have to smoke less. I tried alcohol but it has not done anything. I have no fear, I really feel like somedude :(
What and speed?

Somedud also tried ecstacy 2 more times during his LTC so don't compare yourself to him....

I mdma and taken amphetamine and alcohol Drunk, but I know much of the night. You know it goes FistBadComeDown. I do not know if I ever Werse me recover, I would also not 100% satisfied with just 50-60% would indeed rich. :(

You have to stop smoking...not even 1 !!!also stop alcohol,you halt your recovery
Ask your doctor about piracetam maybe is a good try....
You know the rest exercise,meditate etc....

I think quitting cigarettes should be a long term goal but not something that should take priority if it's causing massive stress.

I would definitely not pay attention to somedud's experience if he tried MDMA two more times during his LTC....

I think noopept is probably a better option than piracetam, it increases "growth hormones" for the brain and also has the smart drug effects of piracetam, BUT a lot of people report having too many thoughts and muld is already having issues with that so I don't think it's a good idea. I think her cognitive issues are from sleep deprivation for the most part, and it could also be a cumulative thing that has built up over the times.

Muld, you said 5HTP seemed to help? Can you tell me what dosage and for how long you took it?

It's not normal that I do not bessereung but rather deteriorations experience in all 4 months or yet :( me it was not a day well, I do not konbte a day think properly or speak properly.

I've taken three weeks 5 htp, it went a bit. noopept but is not good in the long run it? If ever the recover my cognitive abilities the chance?

Can you tell me how many mg dosage of 5HTP? Noopept could make you better or could make you worse, I personally would wait it out and give it another year or two while trying not to mess with your brain too much but to try some noopept probably wouldn't be too bad.

I think you'll recover with time without anything especially if you meditate and try to exercise in a while but it's going to take time. 4 months is really early on so don't feel too hopeless. You're still young and your brain is still growing too thankfully.

100 mg, every morning for three weeks. I do not know if there is still hope, although I have read many good stories, but my consumption was pure abuse, I hate myself for .. I can not work because I'm so confused, can my driver's license is not finished making, I am a mental cripple

I also feel like I've lost all scharm and my frontal overlap were destroyed. I thought ridiculous sunsets, it feel itself to psychotic. if there what is broken, and that can not regenerate ..

Status
Not open for further replies.