Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA quality Northern NSW

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazmobile

Bluelighter
Hey guys
Now I haven't posted here in years, ha life gets in the way. But I will always use this board as a great point of call for intelligent (mostly lol) drug discussion and harm minimisation etc

Hope some people can shed some light since I've been out of the scene on and off. Just wanted to find out (no sourcing, just general questions!!) about the quality of mdma nowadays in Northern NSW, especially around times like this when bush raves/doofs are prevalent. Past experience has shown me that now is the time in that region when the good stuff appears again......I just wanted to ask if that is still true, if decent mdma is still around at the moment and if I get something, there will be as likely a chance it will be MDMA (instead of MDA- Which I definitely do not like as much lol) I know there is MDA around, I guess what I'm asking is can I expect to see MDMA around as well at the moment?

Hope I'm not crossing any lines here, just wanted to find out what the general scene is like at the moment so I know what to expect..

thanks guys!

there was some real good stuff going around up north at the end of last year to the start of this year.
Not sure what quality is like up there at the moment because i moved back to melbourne..

I hate to close your thread given you have returned from a lengthy absence just to post this, but we don't allow availability discussion, which I see this as.

I will say that in the last year or two it does seem as though things have improved from how they were for a few years there, I don't use MDMA though and don't know many people who do with any kind of regularity any more, I am mostly basing this on a few things I have heard people say and shit I have read online though, so take it with a grain of salt.

I don't think you can predict a time of year that MDMA will turn up, there were years it was everywhere all year and years where it was really hard to turn up anything. There are so many factors in the availability of drugs at any given time, it doesn't seem particularly intelligent to me to look at the calendar and say "look it's mid September, there's probably some MDMA about," even if it might of happened to be the case in years past.

I don't think a lot of raves and bush doofs being on the cards in the near future is a reliable indicator that drugs are more likely to be good quality either, it would seem to me that raves and bush doofs are really good places to sell shit quality drugs to random people with a lot less chance of alienating ones usual client base or otherwise facing repercussions for the sale of shitty drugs.

You might want to have a read of the last few pages of our MDxx Discussion Thread, a browse around our Pill Info Request Sub-Forum and/or Pill Reports couldn't hurt if you are open to taking MDMA pills, which I assume you are.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.