Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mdma not kicking in. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Occasionaluser77

Greenlighter
Hey guys, new to the forum her but have been lurking for almost a year ! Anyway earlier tonight I parachuted about 125-150 mg of mdma at 7:25pm, give or take a few mg (didn't have my scale). It was in rock form , few small pieces crushed into powder. Now I haven't rolled in almost a year so it's been a while so I started on a low dose, and it was all I had too. I'm a daily stoner so around 9:00pm I wasn't feeling the molly and decided to smoke a blunt (same strain of weed as I've been smoking so I know how it makes me feel. Halfway through the blunt I smoked a cigarette , re lit the blunt and finished it , followed by 2 cigarettes taking over 30 min. The time is 9:45pm at this point ( I smoke a lot on molly and I can start to feel a small come up. Also to add, I use to smoke every time I rolled and it always intensified the mdma. So now 10:30pm I'm inside and I'm grinding my jaw a bit but still nothing crazy euphoric or any waves. I take a small 25mg dose of seroquel every night and it has been 24 hours since my last one so I figured that's not going to affect it. I mean I've had times where Its been a 3-4 hour wait to feel a half roll but I don't know. I'm hoping soon to come up and roll but idk because I also take suboxone (4mg 14 hours ago) and a small dose of Paxil. So my questions are has any body experienced something like this with a long time to kick in ? Was I ripped off? (However my dealer Is a semi close friend who said he tried it and it was really good so I don't expect him to rip me off ). Also, what's the longest it has taken for you to come up ? And anybody can feel free to comment. Any feedback is always good to me last thing... If anyone who takes similar medications (suboxone, seroquel, Paxil) can please tell me your experience on molly and these meds . Thanks again, hope my first post is fitting for this website and can't wait to post more !

Hi occasionaluser, welcome to Bluelight. I'm closing this since it's not a trip report, plus you've already figured out whether it worked or not. Next time you have a question like this, please post it in the appropriate forum, in this case, MDMA and Empathogens discussion (MED).

Status
Not open for further replies.