• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA=no desire for alcohol?

FREEDEE said:
Mate dont even think about it at all i accdently had it in a crap bix i bought and it had traces of K in it and i was fucked off my head full screwed me up everything became fast and i was paranoid and i felt as if i couldnt control the situation at all and i thought i was going to die i went out side my friends house on to the road and started walking around in circels breathing hard with my hands on my head saying in rain and then my friend came out side and asked wat i was doing and i said im thinking!

Need i explain more!

I was not considering mixing Ketamine with MDMA the first time I tried it, although eventually, I know I would want to explore that option as well.

Trust me, it took me ages and ages of research and being at a point in my life (over 30 years of age ) where I could let go of some responsibility before I even considered trying MDMA. After using it during my little six month spree, I loved the fact that MDMA allowed my mind to let go. I am a classic type A personality and relinquishing control is not something I easily do. Ketamine interests me in the fact that it is a dissociative drug and I feel that I would have a positive experience. I find MDMA to be very much a thinking person's drug, based on mindset, you can very much control your experience to an extent.

Besides, walking around in circles in the rain *thinking* sounds rather delightful:)