Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA - New Experience - Absolutely crazy, read me

BitchsNPills

Greenlighter
BitchsNPills First Pill Experience...(First report too, so sorry if it sucks)

So first off, this was the very first time i had done any chemical drugs, i smoked weed at least 3 or 4 times a week, and ive done shrooms 2 or 3 times before, so other then that no other drug experience before this, also ive been smoking for 3 years and im 15 years old.

So These are the Pills i took, my friend i bought them from said they were Triple Stacked MDMA Peach Alien Pills, i did three of these and my friend snorted half of one and took the other, but he wasnt near as high because he does this shit all the time.

20676.jpg

--------------------------------------------------
^these pills are for sure the ones i took that night, exactly, but the picture below im not sure of, they look somewhat alike.^
--------------------------------------------------
pillitz0002j.png

These are the pills i took, ill tell you about my trip now...

About 4PM, Tuesday: So im already stoned smoked maybe 2 grams today, we picked up a half ounce earlier and my buddy there sells me these pills he had leftover from another night, So i bought 4 and a half pills off him for 20$, my friend then snorted the half of the pill and seemed alright after five minutes so i took my first pill and waited.

Around 4:45PM, Tuesday: starting to feel something, definetly a good feeling something ive never experienced before, i get really happy and excited so i decide to take my other two pills and my friend took one pill as well as the one he snorted earlier, he was very mellow and chill at the time, hes more experienced.

Like 5:30PM, Tuesday: Definetly high, everything begining to feel sweet to the touch and im happy, talking to everybody when normaly i keep to myself. So i go with my friends and smoke about another two grams between the three of us and go to mcdonalds quickly, i ate two burgers and couldnt eat the rest and had no hunger for the rest of the night.

6-8PM Tuesday: extremely high, i love everybody around me and i start missing people i care about, clenching my jaw constantly, slight grinding of my teeth, cant stop playing with my hands, which begin getting clammy and im sweating, its really hot for me, and everyone else is normal, pupils are fully dialated friends notice easily, sittin with other people chillin in my buddys garage between like 6 people we smoke around eight grams of weed, also thought i might of puked, so i stuck my finger down my throat and could not puke no matter how hard i tried, but i took a shit haha.

8-930PM, Tuesday: Still extremely high, in a good way though, great feeling, loving everything, but worried about going home at 10, its a school night and i have to get up for school in the morning. So i take a shower, because ive been sweating and dont want to be so high anymore. Didnt really help, but i didnt smell like sweat anymore. Smoke another gram before i go home, if all fails and my parents notice i can just stay im baked outta my mind, i mean its 4/20 they cant get mad...8o

Around 10PM, Tuesday: i get a ride home, sit at a picnic table for about 15 minutes, have three cigarettes and then walk home, go inside talk to my mom calmly and then go downstairs, read about this pill online and then go to bed upstairs.

like 12PM, Tuesday: Still laying in bed tossing and turning, cant sleep, rooms hot and im sweaty, still noticably high, but not as much.

6AM, Wednesday: Still laying in bed, did not sleep all night, didnt feel tired but it had an effect on my body, so i get up since i cant sleep and get in the bath, then a shower and get out around 7:30 im still feeling high and the bath felt amazing.

The current high i was experiencing was more the emotional than physical high, because i was feeling very caring, loving, outgoing, positive about everything, my pupils are still dialated and i cant think straight, cracking my bones and my body is somewhat sore.

8AM, wednesday: No hunger, couldnt eat if i wanted too, have to go to school... walk to school noticing a bunch of random shit... still high... kinda worried cuz i got dope in my possession, go for a smoke and smoke a joint before school, didnt feel anything from the joint, but feel like it somewhat stimulated the high from the pill, and i went to class, sat there like a dead body listening to music, which i found very emotional at the time and connected to, definetly caused by the pills.

10AM: Smoke break, talk to people i was with last night they cant believe im still high from last night and im kinda worried maybe something was wrong with me, oh well still having a good time and enjoying it.

10:20AM: Go to my science class, accomplished nothing in it, sat around talked to people by me, slept, still feeling the high definetly, playing with the plastic thing that feels amazing... teachers being a dick too so i tell him off and get kicked out a little before the end of class, whatever im loving everything right now, noticebly high, pupils are still dialated.

12AM:all i could eat is a bag of chips and a pop, go out to smoke a joint at lunch and cop almost catchs us, so im trippin balls while im talking to him, luckily he didnt notice somehow, so then i go back to class in social, we watched a video... thank god... talked to some people... slept on my desk and drooled... got woke up when the bell rang and felt slighty dizzy

2PM: the high is definetly still there, skip my last class because i cant think straight and walked around town a little bit, but my body was sore so i sat down somewhere in a field and had a smoke, moved had another smoke and then finaly school was over and i went home at 330.

3:30PM: still feeling the high cant believe it its been almost 24 hours, fucking ridiculous. Walk in the door, go straight downstairs to my bed and crash, ignore my mom about mowing the lawn because its fucking hot out and im not doing it too fucked up, go to sleep.

7PM, Wednesday: mom wakes me up, eat supper, barely go to bathroom, pupils are slightly dialated not really anymore, but i can still feel a slight high, body is definetly sore and my fingers ache horribly, go back to sleep.

7:50AM Thursday: Wake up for school, not high anymore, have a bad headache that i got rid of quickly with two advil, fingers ache real bad and seem to appear gibbled in some way, back hurts and im really hungry, shower and go to school in morning starting the day off kind of depressed or down.

First trip report... first time id done any pills or chemicals... Id give this trip a 9/10, The high the night i did it was amazing and would of been much better if it wasnt on a school night and i was at a party or doing something but i wasnt, and i had to go to school the next day, STILL HIGH for around 24 hours which i find absolutely crazy, anyone know what could of caused that? And what does Triple Stacked mean? the concentration of the pill? weight? substance? no clue... first time, im an amateur. dont think ill be poppin any pills for a while.

definetly would of been a 10/10 if it hadnt been for all the shit after that night and not being able to sleep.

Rate it / Comments / Whatever let me know whats up!

Trying to fix the picture in this post, sorry

Last edited:
Good report.. sounds like you had a great roll your first time.

No clue about the high lasting that long, usually for me, after about 8 hours, i'm not really feeling 'high' but still have a sort of buzz, that's like 50% feeling good and 50% feeling drained/stupid.. that usually lasts 24-48 hours.

MDMA is a GREAT drug, but it must be used in moderation. Don't ever get carried away with these magic pills because they can really fuck with you.

Try to take at least a month break in between doing it.

EDIT: just read this was your first experience with pills. i'd say your lucky and unlucky about that. You'll probably never find a pill that makes you feel better then these, but you should still experiment because alot of other pills are better for you and are 'legal'. IMO it's really crazy you did ecstasy for your first pill, i did tons before my first roll.

not common to be rollin for a whole day (on 3 pills) but hey, you did take three pills AND it was your first time AND you're only fifteen so I assume you aren't that large.

And don't get too into rolls, save the magic for good times.

Peace, Keep smokin' fat

BMT

This is one of the pills I have been wanting to try.
No beanz in Japan. Just bunch of poison ice.

Nice report. Sounds like you had a killer first time. Taking 3 on the first time? Damn you are an animal lol :). Yellow Aliens are always a great time, well any aliens are really a good time lol.

Interesting report. Although I have to say that MDMA does not act for longer than 8 hours tops. Perhaps there was some speed in your pills? That would explain your inability to sleep. Yeah MDMA is one hell of a drug. :)

actually it is uncommon for a roll to return when you smoke weed for a couple of days so this probably had somethign to do with the high you experienced for so long. sounds sick though

thanks for the comments, this is one hell of a drug lol, ill definetly have to do it again sometime, but not anytime in the near future ive heard it can really fuck with you, and i was pretty bitchy and sore the next few days lol.

There may have been speed in these pills, i have no way of knowing i was just going based on what my friend told me, i think the weed may have had a role to play in that too... because really i was smoking weed periodicly throughout the whole time i felt high so it might, idk im still a amateur in this field lol.

All in all id say i rocked my first experience wouldnt you guys? :p

EDIT: BTW, what does Triple Stack mean? i hear people saying like double stack and triple stack pills shit like that, explain?

Last edited:
triple/double stacked is a way of your person trying to charge more per pill saying that there is double/triple the amount of MDMA in each pill - which is basically never true. Double/triple stacks are usually just bigger pills, with more fillers - but has nothing to do with how much MDMA (if any) is in your pill

ohh makes sense now.... sneaky drug dealers.... maybe ill make my own pills.... after high school and a science degree...

triple/double stacked is a way of your person trying to charge more per pill saying that there is double/triple the amount of MDMA in each pill - which is basically never true. Double/triple stacks are usually just bigger pills, with more fillers - but has nothing to do with how much MDMA (if any) is in your pill

Exactly. The average decent pill contains around 90-100mgs of MDMA. That's a fraction of the weight of the actual pill. Meaning that if they wanted to add more MDMA to the average sized pill, they would have plenty of room to do so. There would be no need to make the pill itself bigger.

Nice report. I've been reading about the aliens on PR. Wish they would invade my area. Fat chance.

Thanks for sharing, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. The "discovery phase" with ecstasy feels quite magical.

BitchsNPills said:
First trip report... first time id done any pills or chemicals... Id give this trip a 9/10, The high the night i did it was amazing and would of been much better if it wasnt on a school night and i was at a party or doing something but i wasnt, and i had to go to school the next day, STILL HIGH for around 24 hours which i find absolutely crazy, anyone know what could of caused that? And what does Triple Stacked mean? the concentration of the pill? weight? substance? no clue... first time, im an amateur. dont think ill be poppin any pills for a while.

I suspect that there was some methamphetamine along side the MDMA in those pills, and that's why you felt it for so long. Here's why:

While I may feel a lingering afterglow of positivity and excitement after a good MDMA experience, you should definitely notice the real high dissipate after about 6 hours of feeling effects if you're using unadulterated MDMA. On the other hand, methamphetamine can easily be felt for 24+ hours with a decent dose, especially when taken orally. Also, after MDMA wares off, I usually feel ready to sleep and even possibly hungry. And if I'm not hungry by bedtime, my apatite will surely be back after waking up. The fact that you didn't sleep at all and you weren't hungry for so long points to meth IMO.

There's other reasons I suspect meth based on your description. Like not getting stoned after smoking weed on the second day. I can never really feel the effects of weed when I'm on speed. The same is true for MDMA, but I can get stoned just fine after the initial effects have gone away (at about hour 6-8). The progression of effects matches meth as well. With MDMA; I comeup, peak, feel the plateau and then have quick drop off to baseline. Meth tends to linger, and it's hard to pinpoint when the feeling changes from being high to experiencing the crash. I think that's why even though you still felt stimulation towards the end of it, you began to notice that your body was sore and thinking became difficult.

Unfortunately, meth in pills is all too common. I've found molly to be more reliably MD(x)A only, though the purity is often overstated.

sorry for the long post, hope it helped.

be safe, and have fun.

good TR... maybe your pills had some amps in them... would explain why you couldn't sleep

im pretty sure pills were mixed with some meth or amhetamine

what exactly is MD(x)A? MDMA without the Methanephetamine?

amps in the pills? im new to this lol sorry

ty for comments like readin em

what exactly is MD(x)A? MDMA without the Methanephetamine?

amps in the pills? im new to this lol sorry

ty for comments like readin em

MD(x)A (more commonly seem as MDxx) refers to one of the methylenedioxy compounds like mdma (methylenedioxymethamphetamine) or mdea (md-ethylamphetamine) and others. Most pills are cut with amphetamines of some sort, very few pills are pure MDMA.

First, I think it is retarded that you took three pills all at once when you had never rolled before. Why not wait for the first one to kick in and then take a second if you felt the need and then wait and then take a third if you felt the need. Where the hell did you get the idea, "I better take 3 of these"??! I'm really fuckin' curious.

It also is just bad economics. I mean, you could have rolled your ass off on one of those pills the first night and still had two great pills left to do in the future.

Finally, for all those saying a roll can't last this long, the fact is that a person's first roll (and even sometimes later rolls) can include an "afterglow" period that can last over 24 hours, and that can be intensified by smoking weed. It is not the same as rolling, but it is a general sense of well-being, heightened appreciation for light, sound, touch, etc. Some might call this "still rolling" since you are not back at baseline sobriety.

~psychoblast~

your pupils wouldnt be dilated that long regardless. Somethings wrong with this report.

whatever it was it was definetly better than doing 2 rails of coke and a rail of pure MDA powder, pills are the way to go.