• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA lab busted on the Gold Coast

Ummm, im not sure if it has info about this synth but Rhodium is a good place to find various synthesis'.

You'll have to do some digging through google to find the website as it has been shut down.

Prices lower? Nah,

It just makes costs lower and profits higher :)

End user will still pay top dollar for drugs ahah.

It's been hosted at several locations. Best is probably synthetikal which also host the hive archives and has a couple of great non-drug related forums. One is on over unity devices and antigravity machines. You can link to a page on lifters (Biefeld-Brown effect) where you can D/L a movie of a mouse getting a ride in a lifter 8o

Yeh I've seen one where a frog get's mag-lev'd. That soo can't be good for you.

Re: Solvent waste

Misterwize said:
while the larger labs must have accounts with chemical companies and therefore also a means to disose of this through formal chemical waste channels. Alternatively they may be dumped at a land fill site in bottles hidden in waste or burn them off in an open space.

Don't they just load it all into a truck, drive it into the countryside and set it on fire? Or dump it wherever they please as long as it's nowhere near their lab.

Don't they just load it all into a truck, drive it into the countryside and set it on fire? Or dump it wherever they please as long as it's nowhere near their lab.

Sounds more like it to me. I'd imagine there are also a few remotely located rubbish tips that are contaminated with waste solvents and possibly even mercury from MDMA production :\

i think that could become a bigger problem in Australia than actual ecstasy use...
me theorie is that they would buy large farms or similar areas for a few hundred thousand, they have many many acres to dispose of waste, and hide the lab.. if they want to bury it or something (not the safest idea i gather)

Re: Solvent waste

Misterwize said:

All this information has come from books and websites and not from personal experience.

hahahahahahaha

interesting, i did not know mdma was an oil in its freebase form. seems to be a few alkaloids that do this tho, such as dpt.

Possibly isosafrol????

I can only hope that the aussie police didn't ruin one of the chances for beans to reach the prices i was payin in liverpool... (SNIP)

If they did there gonna be really proud of themselves

[Edit: No price discussion. Please read the Posting Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
Doogan said:
I can only hope that the aussie police didn't ruin one of the chances for beans to reach the prices i was payin in liverpool... (SNIP)

If they did there gonna be really proud of themselves

That just wouldn't happen over here.

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting, i did not know mdma was an oil in its freebase form. seems to be a few alkaloids that do this tho, such as dpt.

Possibly isosafrol????

Isosafrole is a liquid, as is safrole, & MDP2P.

More interesting perhaps, Benzadehyde, a starting material that meth can be synthesised from is a liquid, whereas piperonal, the analogous compound to MDMA is a solid.

MDMA is definately made in Aus, maybe 5-10years ago pills were imported (and still are) but like anywhere dodgy people see a dollar to be made. If you are resorcefull enough you can get ANYTHING