• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

    Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators: Esperighanto

MDMA induced sensitive to cannabis caffiene

Hannif

Greenlighter
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Messages
1
Hello guys I’ve resorted to asking people for their experience om a situation like mine Becayse i cant seem to find anyone who has gone through what I am on YouTube or TikTok. So I am 18 i got my hands on 6 diamond shaped mdma pills maybe also known as (punishers) street price for 3 for 20 I had 2 pills on let’s say Thursday I had 1 then after couple hours I couldn’t feel anything and I had another but I noticed that the feeling was significantly weaker but oh well I don’t like wasting money I kept a fan with and sipping water because I am safe. The next day I had 1 and it was boring! The plug gave me a 4 for 20 deal so I thought why not I gave one to my friend who is fine and had a great time by himself but that’s not relevant. So now I have 3 again i took 1 and it’s just feel like things feel a teensy bit better for 2 hours I did this again then another 2 hours then I ran out of the pills and im fine alive and jus feeling like rubbish. I am a heavy weed smoker so day after I thought I need a spliff Becayse I feel like trash I smoked some strong strain sour diesel about a .8 joint after I had finished sometbing felt WRONG! I was feeling dread like I had never before my heart louder then I could ever believe it could beat and my hands and body shaking I barely made it back to my house Where I was sitting trying to tough it out eventually I was texting dola thinking in my frantic state that this was serotionin syndrome due to the shakiness heartbeat and overall fear in my soul so I called the ambulance on myself they came over and they was like I was stressing myself out and it was not that dangerous but since I felt tightness in my chest which could mean I could have a heart attack they took me in and did a blood test . 4 ecgs later and and nothing wrong with my blood I got sent home docter said it was comedown and the weed I said okay boss whatever you say. So I try to smoke weed again because and it’s the same but I remember it’s not that dangerous so I stayed sitting on the sofa shaking and scared out of my mind For 2 hours until the weed wore off and I was fine. So now I know I messed up and this abuse of mdma has now ruined my bond with my sticky plants which saddened me so I know I had to stop. I drink caffeine also like energy drinks i realise these also cause excessive sensation in my chest which cause lots of fear but not as bad as the weed but in a way where I can’t function without being utterly scared of my heart stopping. So I resorted to alcholol and might I say I thought I beat the matrix!!! But oh silly me when the alcohol wears off and your body starts sobering up my heartbeat becomes louder then a bell tower and I feel weak as hell that was extremely scary so I stick to a vape now because it’s not that scary aside from the odd random chest pain but that happens to everyone i just want to ask for help because my ai says it’s just sensitivity and perception and will be gone but it’s hard because. I have no one to talk to about this and how long I am eating healthy quit caffiene quit weed quit alcohol FOR NOW! Sticking to jus the Nic deeply depressed and wanting to ask what I can do because docters and 111 say im fine and Theres Nothing wrong with me but ai say it’s sensitivity from abuse of the mdma so I guess im asking will I ever get better? Will I ever be able to use drugs recreationally again ? And how long? And this was about 12-13 days ago im still sad :(
 
Top