• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA and Xanax

gee, the words "fuckin prick" just popped into my head!

haha. well she is alot better these days. and doesnt take anywhere near the amount she use to. She has quite a few and i only took a 4.

something even funnier, my grandma was the one who gave me the endone! i was complaining that panamax wasnt helping with my headache so she gave me them!

Well i just felt compulsed to share after seeing this thread.

Only a few weeks a go a friend got some 5mg valiums which he gave me after doing a big favour for him.

It was really wierd as i had never tried any benzo before and was very curious. Well anyhows went out on saturday and had to kill some time with some straight edge friends. After a few too many coffees while playing pool felt very jittery and decided to take half a tab. Nice, felt chilled but not doped. Absolutely smashed the game from there on

A few hours later went out to a night club, met a few more crazier friends one of which shouted me a pill for previous favour. Im never one to take mdma on a whim as it has oflten left me pyschologically slumped for fortnights. But i had a feeling the valium might moderate things. I proceeded to take the MDMA. When it came on it the intensity was attenuated greatly. It still felt like MDMA but the OMG rush just wasnt there. Just a really pleasant high. Much like a good hit of codiene. Only problem was lack of energy. I really didnt get that superhuman dancing ability i love form MDMA, but at the same time at the end of the night just when i was getting a little bit scattered, i poppped the other half of the valium, didnt feel like death got a deep sleep and was able to function the next the day, which is extremely rare for me.

So all in all, not a complete buzz kill. Definately lowered the high and the harshness, so would reccomend taking it late in the night. Big Points go to the attenuated come down.

Hey guys,

i have gotten my hand on 5 x 1mg blue tablets which i have been told are xanax. I want to try these on saturday night, im going to start with just the 2. Can i take mdma a few hours after the xanax high?

If you don't have a benzo tolerance or you have never taken them before, I would definantly start on 1 or 2 mg just for chilling out.

Buurr!!

i had 2 of the 1mg tablets the other day before work. i did not feel ANYTHING! i then had 2 pots of beer and 2X 1mg valiums. still nothing? wtf.

dumbass. valium doesn't come in 1 mg. it comes in 5 mg tablet, or 10 mg tablet.

^ Actually mate, in Australia it comes in a 2mg or a 5mg tablet. I am almost certain 10mg ones aren't available.

There really is no need for your insults, this board is here to educate not to insult people because they don't know everything.

Man oh man, how I wish had yall noobs tolerance to benzo's...Shit mang, I once got ahold of 50 x 2 mg Xanax on a Monday and was seriously craving some more Xanax by lunch-time of the Thursday, so that's what practically 100mg of Xanax in less than 4 days, actually lets say 3 days! But then again, I couldve made them last longer if I wanted tpo, but I didn't want the withdrawals to creep up on my arse again..but then again, yall havent got the serious amount of anxiety that I do have following my D-amphetamine overdose and my 2 year long addiction to various bvenzos, but mostly Clonazepam and Xanax (both 2 mg )

Point is, yall seriously need to stop dicksizing in these type of threads cuiz yall are reely starting to piss mee off with all your humungous dicks that you can't barely fit in those underdacks of yours.....:(