• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA absorption rates by routes of administration

My personal experience has been that plugging is a good way to roll really hard. My personal routine is to do a rail to start, to get the chemicals flowing, parachute 1/2 and then plug one for the long haul. I find this combination works well at releasing the drug at complimentary intervals. Gets you going fast and keeps you going... Also antacids do help, tums, alka seltzer or just sodium bicarb in some water, Yeach. These are my personal experiences.

readin all of the suggestions of how to do E was very interesting,
I first started off by crushin and snortin as a do with Bass aswell, all my mates say its a good way not only cos it kicks in quicker, apparently it lasts longer?! (even tho i thought it lasts shorter). anyone know?

Also i have only recently heard of pluggin.
i am willin to give it a go, but wudnt mind and wud definatley need some help and tips and how to go about it properly, with out me fuckin it up.

Wud someone please help me wit it?

I dont know about u people but i dont get much money as im an unemployed BUM, so when i do get money i like to make my drugs have the best effects possible, instead of em being wasted.

Because dont have a neverending supply of E's n Wizz, i always have these little spinouts when im on them about eatin, drinkin and doin certain things and weather or not it will bring me down,or ill lose the effects.

Chewing Gum for example.

i know anythin with vitamins in must bring u down a little.

i just wanna know how to be as fucked as ever with however little the amount of drugs i get is. i usually do around 3 - 5 E's i want somethin that cud enhance my experiences on chemi's without doin anythin to risky, Any ideas?

Cheers Peeps - Glad 2 hear from some help

Last edited:
I plugged 3 times, one an average but very clean mdma pill( green clover) and rolled hard as nuts. Then another average and clean mdma pill( similar press) a orange dollar the scored one lined and rolled decently but had a tolerance real bad at that time. Then plugged half a pink lady and snorted the other half( ate pinkladies before and a half fucked me up and didnt eat the other half for 2-3 hours) and hardly rolled at all. But i think that was becuase of the inconsitensy of the ladies( just like dolphins)
IMO

from my expirience this is what i have found out that happens to me..

oral = roll pretty good, comes on in about 30-45 mins and usually last about 2-3 hours for one pill..

nasal comes on in about 10-15 mins for me and usually doesnt last as long as oral..

Rectal Not to uncomfortable but a slight sting. Usually comes on in about 20-30 mins, and this is a intense hard roll for me. I usually dont plug everytime i roll, but this is for me the most intense form of rollin.

Rob

This will help you

In reply to BeanBoy011 :

Speed and MDMA are not well absorbed in an acid base (your stomach is very acidic), so take Eno or Dexsal 15 minutes before you swallow your drugs, and they will be absorbed twice as quickly. And chewing up your pills means they are absorbed quicker, although it will taste awful.

Eno or Dexsal are from the supermarket, and are stomach acid neutralizers. They contain bi-carb soda, and citric acid and dextrose.

Also, you can go to the chemist and buy Urals (non-prescription), that are similar to Eno, but slightly different ingredients. They are usually for urinary track infections, and they make your urine and body (and therefore liver) more alkaline (opposite of acid), so the rate that your body pisses out the drugs is much slower, and the rate your liver breaks down the drugs is slower. They make coke last twice as long, and makes the E rush last 50% longer in my opinion. They make most drugs, including methadone last longer in your body. I take Ural 15 minutes before I take my drugs and I have had excellent results, especially with Coke.

Vitamins do not bring you down much at all, but will protect your brain and body from a lot of damage. Go to www.erowid.org and read the anti-oxident document in the MDMA section. Anyone who takes drugs should take anti-oxidents. It is stupidity not to.

Have fun.

*sigh*

Im sorry to be the one to ask this question but ive noticed quite a few posts containing references to plugging and I was just wondering roughly how far one would need to stick a pill up his or her you know what for it to be effective... ? Ive been tempted to give it a try myself but just haven't been sure of that 'minor' detail, well that the difficulty factor (or presumed difficulty factor, seems like a case of easier said than done to me...). Anyone else got any more input regarding the matter... ?

I just want to know does Rectal last longer than Oral? coz iv always dropped orally.. The reasons for this are : It just seems weird to stick sumthing up your ass.. doesnt seem right.. umm and i know it doesnt mean u r a homosexual but it is a weird subject to talk about lol.... if plugging lasts longer than i will transfer maybe.....

I've recently "shafted" (australian term) on two seperate occasions and is the most incredible experience. I usually have one or two orally first, then shaft the third and probably oral any more if I'm really having a blower of a night. Absolutely fantastic and I can highly recommend it. As for k1w1m4n - Basically buddy just an index finger length is fine. No discomfort for me at all, after one or two pills you couldn't care less anyways!

Thanks for the Ural information, shall try that very soon :)

the second nuckle of your index finger...

that being said, PEA's aren't meant to be snorted, if they were, they wouldn't work so well orally.

Chew it up if it doesn't hit fast or hard enough, and better still stick it up your ass... snorting is very bad for your nose and can cause some seriously fucked up sinus probs :(

Yeah, ive got a mate who's a nurse and he told me to take two sachet's of ural bout half an hour before i dump an E, or get on the wizz reckon's it'll make shit last longer, i aint tried it yet but i intend on givin it a go........peace

Ive always snorted half parachuted half b/c then its not on a time release..(So in other words its like snorting it without having to screw your nose) (ahhh snorting.. i know your guy's eyes are watering thinking about it..mine sure are!)
My mom (go figure) actually told me that a friend of hers got serious brain damage from snorting coc and E...so it makes me wanta go for the alternitive...other then that im rollin friday & i think im gonna plug it...good luck to me ill let ya'll know!

hehe, its funny to see everyones new found enthusiasm for plugging. Mighy have to give it a go myself! - who knows, a few weeks from now it may be the new big thing in Australia.....many foreigners already think sydneysiders r silly for mixing bakky with their weed. Imagine what theyll think when the tabloids report on Australias newest drug craze.

BTW does anyone know how well it works when u smoke it?

How bout rubbing it on ur gums?

(Ive got half a crushed yellow 3, and cant decide how to use it!)

Peace, rezinate

ok i've never plugged how the fuck do you know how far to put it up?

No matter how intense it is, I can simply not get used to the idea of pushing a pill up my arse.

Plugging...

I've rolled twice now, and i can say that the first time, the roll took like 2 fucking hours to hit me, but this previous weekend, i 1/2 of one up my butt to "test" it and it hit me in about 15 minutes, and then i ate the other half (chewed). the roll was pretty intense for about 2 hours. i was talking non stop and i actually KNEW the feeling.

dropten04 said:
u guys are fuckin crazy just swallow it...ITS A FUCKIN PILL FOR CHRIST SAKE%)
I agree. I have tried swallowing, snorting, parachuting and plugging and really the effect has generally been the same. I think a lot more depends on the content of the pill and less on the method of consumption.

ACK what do you mean LOL "what about a dildo" JESUS 2nd knuckle is bad enough what the f*ck are you thinking a dildo???(unless your female).

wow im suprized at the number of males so willing to stuff a pill in thier ass.8o

i for one am not willing to go to some lengths to use drugs...
shooting 8( ,plugging,and eye drops are going too far to get f*cked up in my book.
i guess my risk/reward system is diffrent than you guys...

but anyway have fun,and be safe.

HF

A few of you said that tums would help reduce the acid in yout stomach, but what about Prevacid. A prescription used for acid reflux. Do you think that would maybe even work better than tums?