Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDMA/0.2g) Experienced: More like downer from hell

fishysays

Greenlighter
So a friend of mine just last night decided to go to this local EDM show, and her boyfriend had instructed another friend to bring an advil container that may have contained a couple caps of molly to give to her.

11:00 pm: She had one drink consisting of tequila sunrise, then popped open the capsules and downed the powder. Very bitter, as expected

A couple hours later, full on loopy. Dizzy, seeing double, mild spots of blackouts. Another drink was purchased, according to credit card receipt, but no recollection of it.

Fortunately, she recalls the lights were beautiful. took lots of photos of the DJ and set to try to appear normal to those around her.

Sent a text to brother at 1:45 AM to come pick her up, no recollection of sending text.

Apparently, slept all the way on the ride home. No recollection.

When home, took out extensions, eyelashes, clothes, and fell into bed. No recollection.

woke up at 8:00 pm the next day, missed work, still dizzy, cant remember much from the night before. Doesn't sound like molly.
Thinking maybe some kind of downer? bad batch of molly? Slept well, still dizzy no matter how much fluid intake. Only two drinks the night previous. Worst fear is that it was a roofie, no clue though. Weirded out, and eternally dizzy.

PS: woke up, found phone screen cracked. pretty bad, almost shattered. wtf.

Did you feel like you were on an empathogen in any way? "Loopy" can mean a lot of things. It definitely sounds like it could have been something else, but those side effects alone don't really tell enough to say that it was. I've actually heard blackouts from MDMA and alcohol combos not uncommonly....

Did you feel like you were on an empathogen in any way? "Loopy" can mean a lot of things. It definitely sounds like it could have been something else, but those side effects alone don't really tell enough to say that it was. I've actually heard blackouts from MDMA and alcohol combos not uncommonly....
MDMA by its self could, mix it with anything and it makes the chance higher.

^^ That was my thought too, I just didn't want to open with that. I remember drunk nights at parties more easily than I remember rolling nights at clubs.

^^ That was my thought too, I just didn't want to open with that. I remember drunk nights at parties more easily than I remember rolling nights at clubs.
Timmy the turtle said when taking actual pure mdma (esp stuff recrystallized in acetone so it is almost 100% pure) he does not feel all that energetic, mostly calm (almost sleepy at times) with a nice body buzz. Timmy thinks most people do not get very clean MDMA and that causes a lot of differences in the experience of the drug. Though Timmy's results may not be normal as he suffers greatly from ADD but, many other people agree with Timmy. Timmy would also like you to know that when he takes very pure mdma he has less of a hangover and rolls harder.

(Timmy assumes this is also the reason why some people think their E has H in it, they are confusing very pure product with H)

I'm the same way. A friend and I took some of the purest MDMA I've ever had (big beautiful chunky crystals) a few nights ago and didn't move from the same spot the entire night. I never got hangovers of any kind from any rolls clean or not until I started overusing things and my body just started reacting badly to drugs in general though. Now even the pure stuff does it. :T But that other night was the first and likely last time in like three years though so I'm not really bummed.

Ehh, I'm not convinced, that doesn't sound like molly. I'm like you, I first thought molly was this hangover-less wonder drug until I abused it, now it always gives me hangovers. However, I have not rolled in years and just recently took VERY pure (tested) MDMA with friends, along with A LOT of whiskey before, during and after the roll, and mushrooms as well. Typical alcohol amnesia was experienced, but absolutely nothing close to what you describe. The MDMA completely overpowered any alcohol present in my system and I had a wonderfully stimulated but relaxed emptheogenic experience, all the expected super-pure-ecstasy effects.

I'm guess you might have gotten some DXM, or maybe piperazine.